ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News It's time we ban pitbulls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270868)

ThaVirus 04-16-2017 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12826342)
He is?

He's not an expert on anything.

GloryDayz 04-16-2017 08:31 AM

I'd remind the other owner how much you love your dogs and how little you care for anything that hurts what you love.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-16-2017 08:40 AM

I ****ing hate these dogs.

notorious 04-16-2017 09:32 AM

If I'm looking at a house to buy and the house next door had 3 pits and a low fence, the search would continue. I wouldn't even look inside.

And yes, I've known people that have well-raised and loved pits. They have told me that in certain situations their dogs get "interesting". We were out front of the house years ago, and another of my friends showed up with his two young kids, and the pits went ****ing crazy. I looked at Paul (the owner) and he just shrugged his shoulders. Later that day we had to break one of his pits away from a deathlock grip on another one of their mutts in the back yard. He literally hit the dog as hard as he could in it's gut to break the clamp.

Paul was a flight instructor and his wife an accountant, certainly not the thugs you see raising their dogs to be the badasses they want to be.

Not worth the chance with kids around. Clay doesn't have to worry about that.......yet.

Hammock Parties 04-16-2017 11:03 AM

:facepalm: it's 2 pits

notorious 04-16-2017 12:27 PM

Huge difference.

Hammock Parties 06-05-2017 08:10 PM

Pit update:

The dogs on the other side of fence are pretty well behaved, but go ****ing nuts if my GFs Shih Tzu charges the fence yipping, which she is wont to do. She does this to other dogs that border our yard and no one cares.

The owner of those vicious killers had the gall to tell us to keep our harmless lap dog from charging the fence, though. LMAO

Your dogs have nothing to fear from mine, bitch. How about you keep your bloodthirsty monsters on the leash?

Flame away.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-05-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12903797)
Pit update:

The dogs on the other side of fence are pretty well behaved, but go ****ing nuts if my GFs Shih Tzu charges the fence yipping, which she is wont to do. She does this to other dogs that border our yard and no one cares.

The owner of those vicious killers had the gall to tell us to keep our harmless lap dog from charging the fence, though. LMAO

Your dogs have nothing to fear from mine, bitch. How about you keep your bloodthirsty monsters on the leash?

Flame away.

Break out the antifreeze and solve the problem.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-05-2017 08:17 PM

Or you can buy a Ruger Mark III suppressed

vailpass 06-05-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12826436)
If I'm looking at a house to buy and the house next door had 3 pits and a low fence, the search would continue. I wouldn't even look inside.

And yes, I've known people that have well-raised and loved pits. They have told me that in certain situations their dogs get "interesting". We were out front of the house years ago, and another of my friends showed up with his two young kids, and the pits went ****ing crazy. I looked at Paul (the owner) and he just shrugged his shoulders. Later that day we had to break one of his pits away from a deathlock grip on another one of their mutts in the back yard. He literally hit the dog as hard as he could in it's gut to break the clamp.

Paul was a flight instructor and his wife an accountant, certainly not the thugs you see raising their dogs to be the badasses they want to be.

Not worth the chance with kids around. Clay doesn't have to worry about that.......yet.

Dude keeps pit bulls and doesn't have a break stick?

Hammock Parties 06-05-2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12903805)
Break out the antifreeze and solve the problem.

There's no problem as long as they remain leashed.

I doubt they would jump the fence anyway.

Bitch just needs to mind her own business and let me laugh at my tiny dog's antics for my own entertainment. I'm within my rights.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-05-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12903820)
There's no problem as long as they remain leashed.

I doubt they would jump the fence anyway.

Bitch just needs to mind her own business and let me laugh at my tiny dog's antics for my own entertainment. I'm within my rights.

They'll eventually break their leash and kill FiFi.

Kill them.

Hammock Parties 06-05-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12903825)
They'll eventually break their leash and kill FiFi.

Kill them.

I mean I would accept that consequence, I'm not particularly attached to the dumb dog, plus the legal payday would be nice.

Bugeater 06-05-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12903853)
I mean I would accept that consequence, I'm not particularly attached to the dumb dog, plus the legal payday would be nice.

If the owners are renters (which, oddly enough, most pit bull owners seem to be) they probably don't have shit to sue for.

Hammock Parties 06-05-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 12903900)
If the owners are renters (which, oddly enough, most pit bull owners seem to be) they probably don't have shit to sue for.

I'll just take the dogs then and sell them to the Vick family.