ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Tyreek Hill Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299634)

Pasta Little Brioni 06-10-2022 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 16328873)
He was good. He has a camp in Joplin soon.

He'll get hurt this year. Guarantee it.

TEX 06-10-2022 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPriest2 (Post 16328809)
Not true. They were already going to trade Hi when they signed Juju. The told Juju what was going on to be transparent with him. He still signed

March 17th. Adams Traded

March 20. Friday. Juju signs

March 23. Hill traded

When adams signed his desk the chiefs told Hill to go find his team

No, it's quite true. We signed JuJu to play WITH Hill. That was Plan A. No matter what you tell yourself...

RealSNR 06-10-2022 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 16328943)
No, it's quite true. We signed JuJu to play WITH Hill. That was Plan A. No matter what you tell yourself...

Evidence?

I mean real evidence. Like something Veach or Reid said. Not just speculation.

KingPriest2 06-10-2022 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 16328943)

lol st the timeline and what Veech as well as Hills camo.

They even came out and said they told Juju that Hill was being traded. They wanted to be upfront

dlphg9 06-11-2022 02:05 AM

Dude, is this real life? Tyreek actually thought he was underutilized and thinks he should have gotten the ball more? Dude got the ball all the ****ing time.

I was Tyreek's biggest supporter/fan, but wtf is he thinking? Dudes gone ****ing loco.

raybec 4 06-11-2022 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPriest2 (Post 16329079)

They even came out and said they told Juju that Hill was being traded. They wanted to be upfront

I must have missed that. Did they say that before we signed Juju?

PunkinDrublic 06-11-2022 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 16328927)
I am good with the trade and don’t begrudge him going somewhere for money. But he is more than poking the bear about andy Reid and Patrick mahomes. Sure he’s upset about not getting a bigger contract but you’d just expect a little more grace considering how much the team stood behind him through all the controversy. Again, for me it’s not “**** him” but I’m definitely over him.

Mega talented receiver has oversized ego and likes to run his mouth boy that’s something you don’t see every day. I hope they rise up and beat the Bills when they play again but yeah I’m over it.

Kiimo 06-11-2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16329157)
Dude, is this real life? Tyreek actually thought he was underutilized and thinks he should have gotten the ball more? Dude got the ball all the ****ing time.

I was Tyreek's biggest supporter/fan, but wtf is he thinking? Dudes gone ****ing loco.

He really wants people to pay attention to his podcast.

That podcast will be straight up toxic when they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs

TEX 06-11-2022 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPriest2 (Post 16329079)

Sure, after they first were bringing him here to play with Hill. You're hopeless. Believe what you want.

saturnknts 06-11-2022 11:19 AM

I'm getting tired of his media crap. Not adding to his legacy at all. I'm starting to hope he falls flat on his face in Miami

Kiimo 06-11-2022 11:24 AM

Does anyone have that gif of Tyreek running wide open and Alex Smith completely missing him and running away from imaginary pressure?

I think it would be useful on Twitter today

Titty Meat 06-11-2022 11:43 AM

Tyreek is the man

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CerC7...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

R8RFAN 06-12-2022 03:20 PM

Tyreek Hill: Tua Tagovailoa is more accurate than Patrick Mahomes

The first episode of It Needed To Be Said features Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill and agent Drew Rosenhaus saying plenty of things about his departure from the Chiefs. Hill also says a few things about his new quarterback, and about his former one.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...Ldraftmaverick

“I’ve had a chance to see Tua [Tagovailoa] throw the ball, to myself, but. . . . he’s that dude, bro,” Hill said. “Like, what a lot of people don’t know, like, I’m not just sitting just saying this because he’s my quarterback now. . . . like, I’m not trying to get more targets right now, but what I’m trying to say is Tua is that deal, bro. . . . Bro, he has a heck of an arm, bro. He’s accurate. He can throw the deep ball, and he actually goes through his reads, where people are like on Twitter like saying, ‘Oh, he doesn’t go through his reads.’ Man, this dude is that dude.”

PHOG 06-12-2022 03:34 PM

Uh-huh

Fishels 06-13-2022 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 16330633)

The first episode of It Needed To Be Said features Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill and agent Drew Rosenhaus saying plenty of things about his departure from the Chiefs. Hill also says a few things about his new quarterback, and about his former one.

“I’ve had a chance to see Tua [Tagovailoa] throw the ball, to myself, but. . . . he’s that dude, bro,” Hill said. “Like, what a lot of people don’t know, like, I’m not just sitting just saying this because he’s my quarterback now. . . . like, I’m not trying to get more targets right now, but what I’m trying to say is Tua is that deal, bro. . . . Bro, he has a heck of an arm, bro. He’s accurate. He can throw the deep ball, and he actually goes through his reads, where people are like on Twitter like saying, ‘Oh, he doesn’t go through his reads.’ Man, this dude is that dude.”

Money talks lol

Halfcan 06-13-2022 06:46 PM

Quote:

Reek is a ****ing moron- he is dead to me. :shake:

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06-13-2022 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16329462)

For real! Tyreek is an incredible person. He still puts on camps here in KC and even said that he will retire a Chief. He got his money now in 4-5 years he will come home to retire a chief and be inducted into the ring of honor

CasselGotPeedOn 06-13-2022 06:54 PM

Quote:

Thanks reerun, no one here had seen this yet!

TribalElder 06-13-2022 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 16332266)
For real! Tyreek is an incredible person. He still puts on camps here in KC and even said that he will retire a Chief. He got his money now in 4-5 years he will come home to retire a chief and be inducted into the ring of honor

Doesn’t each kid pay 350 to attend reeks money grab camp

Rain Man 06-13-2022 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 16332277)

Expect a price increase soon so he can have the highest-paid WR camp in the league.

Sure-Oz 06-13-2022 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 16332266)

Yep. Just don't understand all this negative talk coming out of him. He's gonna miss being a chief and winning but good for him to get that $$$

Abba-Dabba 06-13-2022 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 16332277)

Parents can get a signed pic with him for an extra $299.99.

Florida kids get $100 off.

Davante Adams probably has a more informative camp any way. For half the price.

srvy 06-13-2022 07:28 PM

I'm not ready just yet to go full TG or NS on Reek just yet. After all, he didn't go to soon-to-be WC donkeys or would-be contender Falcons. It's the Fins for crying out loud.

Just don't keep pushing it and won't be any pushback.

KingPriest2 06-13-2022 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 16329412)
Sure, after they first were bringing him here to play with Hill. You're hopeless. Believe what you want.

I gave you the timeline. He was being traded before juju signed

Believe what you want

InChiefsHeaven 06-14-2022 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 16332308)
Parents can get a signed pic with him for an extra $299.99.

Florida kids get $100 off.

Davante Adams probably has a more informative camp any way. For half the price.

Isn't it for his charity though? Or is he actually profiting off of it...?

TEX 06-14-2022 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPriest2 (Post 16332603)
I gave you the timeline. He was being traded before juju signed

Believe what you want

Quote:

The deal is for one year and worth up to $10.75 million, a source familiar with the situation told The Star. With Smith-Schuster now aboard in Kansas City, the team has an immediate and experienced upgrade to the receiver spot opposite Tyreek Hill.

Mar 18, 2022

As I first told you, you do the same.

Kramerica 06-14-2022 09:04 AM

The Chiefs wanted Juju last season when there wasn't any possibility of trading Tyreek. Their interest in him was already there, whether Hill was gone or not.

TEX 06-14-2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kramerica (Post 16332892)
The Chiefs wanted Juju last season when there wasn't any possibility of trading Tyreek. Their interest in him was already there, whether Hill was gone or not.

Exactly the case. They signed him this year before they traded Hill. The two were to play together. Then they traded Hill. Trading Hill did not allow them to sign JuJu.

Titty Meat 06-14-2022 09:21 AM

Ok Reek is getting annoying now he's going out of his way to stir shit

bowener 06-14-2022 10:26 AM

I think everybody is missing Tyreek's true objective.

Tyreek is friends with Mahomes, respects him, and possibly even admires him. Tyreek certainly knows Mahomes' passion for the game and how he ticks.

I believe Tyreek is trying to piss Mahomes off and light a fire under his ass. Best Mahomes is petty chip on the shoulder Mahomes. We all know the finger counting to 4 moment. Tyreek wants the best for Mahomes and the Chiefs so he's forcing Mahomes to prove him wrong.

That's how I have decided to delude myself at least. Yes, this is a joke.

R8RFAN 06-14-2022 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kramerica (Post 16332892)

JuJu got those alligator arms

R8RFAN 06-14-2022 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 16333099)
I think everybody is missing Tyreek's true objective.

Tyreek is friends with Mahomes, respects him, and possibly even admires him. Tyreek certainly knows Mahomes' passion for the game and how he ticks.

I believe Tyreek is trying to piss Mahomes off and light a fire under his ass. Best Mahomes is petty chip on the shoulder Mahomes. We all know the finger counting to 4 moment. Tyreek wants the best for Mahomes and the Chiefs so he's forcing Mahomes to prove him wrong.

That's how I have decided to delude myself at least. Yes, this is a joke.

Tyreek gives a shit about nothing but drinking out of that pineapple on Miami beach and look at tanned asses in thongs... All yall got for reek is BBQ

KingPriest2 06-14-2022 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 16332850)
As I first told you, you do the same.

Lol you brought up a segment from the star? Lol

You do realize no one knew about the trade right?

They kept it a secret it. The chiefs knew he was going to be traded. Why would they tell the Star? Lol

You’re not understanding the timeline.

But agsin you’ll believe what you want

saphojunkie 06-14-2022 06:01 PM

Why is anyone arguing with Tex? Some people are willfully ignorant.

TEX 06-14-2022 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPriest2 (Post 16333948)
Lol you brought up a segment from the star? Lol

You do realize no one knew about the trade right?

They kept it a secret it. The chiefs knew he was going to be traded. Why would they tell the Star? Lol

You’re not understanding the timeline.

But agsin you’ll believe what you want

Dude you're one ignorant fool. I proved you wrong. Another poster chimed in and also told you. Now you're all over the map with your take. Can't even use your own last line, had to steal mine. LMAO

TEX 06-14-2022 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 16333970)

You're an expert on the subject.

R8RFAN 06-14-2022 06:49 PM

Tyreek with all of his crazy talk seems about 2 hits away from being another Antonio Brown

Marcellus 06-14-2022 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 16334043)
Tyreek with all of his crazy talk seems about 2 hits away from being another Antonio Brown

Tua is just the QB to lead him into those hits too.

TribalElder 06-14-2022 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 16334053)
Tua is just the QB to lead him into those hits too.

ROFL

KingPriest2 06-14-2022 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 16333988)
Dude you're one ignorant fool. I proved you wrong. Another poster chimed in and also told you. Now you're all over the map with your take. Can't even use your own last line, had to steal mine. LMAO

Wow. You’re really out there. Geez smh

KingPriest2 06-14-2022 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 16333970)

Yeah I know Tex is an ignorant idiot But you’re right why feed the town troll

KChiefs1 07-02-2022 10:41 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...24a269529c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Meck 07-02-2022 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 16355589)

ROFL

anyone really believe that's where it will end up?

Bowser 07-02-2022 05:38 PM

Now do the corresponding quarterbacks with those ranks of receivers

scho63 07-02-2022 05:50 PM

So we are the worst in our division.......ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 07-02-2022 05:54 PM

Broncos ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hammock Parties 07-02-2022 06:41 PM

I MISS HIM

tredadda 07-02-2022 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 16355935)
Broncos ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

According to Knowmo all Broncos receivers are All Madden. These studs make Rice and Moss look like third string scrubs. In his world this is way too low.

TEX 07-02-2022 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16355932)
So we are the worst in our division.......ROFL

IMO, we are 3rd and Denver is last

TEX 07-02-2022 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16355970)
I MISS HIM

Just wait until the season starts...:shake:

BossChief 07-02-2022 08:29 PM

On paper, 19 is a little lower than most of us see this group, but nobody is proven yet and it’s probably not far off this early in the offseason. That’s if we are strictly looking at that specific position group. Not factoring in Kelce or Mahomes.

We see the group differently because we are factoring in those elements.

TEX 07-02-2022 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 16356040)
On paper, 19 is a little lower than most of us see this group, but nobody is proven yet and it’s probably not far off this early in the offseason. That’s if we are strictly looking at that specific position group. Not factoring in Kelce or Mahomes.

All good points.

Pitt Gorilla 07-02-2022 10:07 PM

Quote:

Why wouldn't they be factored in? Receivers can't (as Grbac noted) "throw and catch the ball, too."

TribalElder 07-03-2022 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16355970)
I MISS HIM

Don’t worry, soon you can watch Tua miss him too

Rainbarrel 07-03-2022 03:41 AM

Silence from the Julio Jones dreamers

TwistedChief 07-03-2022 04:43 AM

Quote:

This is exactly where I’m at. I think 19 looks about right for this group of receivers in isolation with a generic QB and generic head coach. I’d rather have the Broncos wideouts with Mahomes and Reid than our current set as we know them, but that’s holding JuJu and MVS frozen in time when there’s reason to believe their talent can be elevated with a change of scenery.

It’ll be interesting to watch this group develop.

Chris Meck 07-03-2022 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 16356116)
This is exactly where I’m at. I think 19 looks about right for this group of receivers in isolation with a generic QB and generic head coach. I’d rather have the Broncos wideouts with Mahomes and Reid than our current set as we know them, but that’s holding JuJu and MVS frozen in time when there’s reason to believe their talent can be elevated with a change of scenery.

It’ll be interesting to watch this group develop.

sure, but it's not a generic coach or QB. It's Andy ****ing Reid and Patrick ****ing Mahomes.

This will once again be a top 5 offense, as it is every year.

Juju has always produced when healthy, and he's 25. There's no way he doesn't get 80 balls.

Even if MVS is the same guy from GB, it'll still be top 5.

Hardman's productivity will increase just in sheer targets as he gets all of the Hill creative designs even if he doesn't "improve". The numbers will still go way up as he gets all of the gadget stuff instead of just giving Hill a breather at 'X'.

Moore should at least contribute, and that's your first real question mark.

Reid has had top 5 offenses with much worse.

Hill was a special player in terms of ability; but in '21 was largely forced into being a possession receiver. 11.2 ypc. That's not a tall task to replace. The targets will get spread out.

This is a better unit top to bottom than it has been.

Kelce is still Kelce until proven otherwise; and he'll draw a lot of defensive coverage.

BryanBusby 07-03-2022 12:14 PM

Chiefs, Lions and Browns are a bit underrated on that list while the Jets, Broncos and Cowboys are overrated on that list.

Not completely terrible of a list though.

threebag 07-03-2022 12:20 PM

How’s Miami so high? I thought Albert Wilson left.

crispystl 07-03-2022 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 16356105)

Quality post.

tredadda 07-03-2022 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 16356141)
sure, but it's not a generic coach or QB. It's Andy ****ing Reid and Patrick ****ing Mahomes.

This will once again be a top 5 offense, as it is every year.

Juju has always produced when healthy, and he's 25. There's no way he doesn't get 80 balls.

Even if MVS is the same guy from GB, it'll still be top 5.

Hardman's productivity will increase just in sheer targets as he gets all of the Hill creative designs even if he doesn't "improve". The numbers will still go way up as he gets all of the gadget stuff instead of just giving Hill a breather at 'X'.

Moore should at least contribute, and that's your first real question mark.

Reid has had top 5 offenses with much worse.

Hill was a special player in terms of ability; but in '21 was largely forced into being a possession receiver. 11.2 ypc. That's not a tall task to replace. The targets will get spread out.

This is a better unit top to bottom than it has been.

Kelce is still Kelce until proven otherwise; and he'll draw a lot of defensive coverage.

I honestly think that we have no receiver the caliber of Hill on this team, but I do believe that from the top down our receiver corps is better this year than last.

tredadda 07-03-2022 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 16356105)

Very underrated post. ROFL

Abba-Dabba 07-03-2022 03:19 PM

Top to bottom more excited for the WR than I have been in recent years. No offense to their fan bois, but nothing ever excited me about Byron Pringle, Marcus Kemp or Demarcus Robinson.

Kiimo 07-03-2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 16356293)
Chiefs, Lions and Browns are a bit underrated on that list while the Jets, Broncos and Cowboys are overrated on that list.

Not completely terrible of a list though.

The Jets wide receivers are overrated? Disagree

BleedingRed 07-03-2022 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 16356449)
Top to bottom more excited for the WR than I have been in recent years. No offense to their fan bois, but nothing ever excited me about Byron Pringle, Marcus Kemp or Demarcus Robinson.

This times 100

We had zero depth behind Hill, or Hardman. Everyone else was inconsistent as hell. We tried (trying) to revive Josh Gordon ffs. (I still like him as sixth option)

BryanBusby 07-04-2022 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16356484)
The Jets wide receivers are overrated? Disagree

Mims looks like a bust, Corey Davis looks like a bust FA signing. Wilson hasn't played a snap yet, Moore still has a lot to prove. Berrios is pretty solid I guess.

I stand by my statement as of today.

KChiefs1 07-20-2022 08:56 AM

Tyreek Hill

Needs six touchdown catches to become the fifth player in NFL history to record at least six touchdown receptions in each of his first seven seasons, joining Larry Fitzgerald, Marvin Harrison, Don Hutson and Randy Moss.

Needs seven touchdowns to join Randy Moss as the only wide receivers in NFL history with at least seven touchdowns in each of their first seven seasons.

TEX 07-20-2022 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 16374668)
Tyreek Hill

Needs six touchdown catches to become the fifth player in NFL history to record at least six touchdown receptions in each of his first seven seasons, joining Larry Fitzgerald, Marvin Harrison, Don Hutson and Randy Moss.

Needs seven touchdowns to join Randy Moss as the only wide receivers in NFL history with at least seven touchdowns in each of their first seven seasons.

He'll do it if he stays healthy. We're going to see him do this with more records as well. Dude is a special talent and a future HOF'er. Loved watching him play in KC.

Hoover 07-20-2022 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 16374700)
He'll do it if he stays healthy. We're going to see him do this with more records as well. Dude is a special talent and a future HOF'er. Loved watching him play in KC.

Agree.

I think those are pretty easy to reach. I think his numbers will dip, but not that much. He's going to get the ball.

Rain Man 07-20-2022 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 16374668)
Tyreek Hill

Don Hutson. Wow.

That guy may be the most dominant player relative to his era ever.

KChiefs1 07-20-2022 08:37 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...0a5090a1f5.jpg

TEX 07-21-2022 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 16374707)
Agree.

I think those are pretty easy to reach. I think his numbers will dip, but not that much. He's going to get the ball.

Exactly...Everyone talks about Tua's "noodle arm." Deal is, with Reek, all he has to do is throw it 10 yards and Reek can do the rest.

KChiefs1 07-22-2022 06:54 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...47e2f90265.jpg

Shoes 07-22-2022 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 16377234)

You going to trust anything this guy says?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...0A_400x400.jpg

THIS GUY!?

BossChief 07-22-2022 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 16329011)
Evidence?

I mean real evidence. Like something Veach or Reid said. Not just speculation.

I mean, we tried to sign Juju last offseason, too…and were trying to get him signed this offseason before the Hill trade.

RaidersOftheCellar 07-22-2022 02:48 PM

Bart Scott talking about how much attention Tyreek demanded. Hardman says "whatchu think I'm gonna demand?"

"But are you saying you're gonna make those same types of splash plays?"

Hardman: "Why would I not?"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_i9glR5CFZY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BossChief 07-22-2022 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 16378019)
Bart Scott talking about how much attention Tyreek demanded. Hardman says "whatchu think I'm gonna demand?"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_i9glR5CFZY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think MH has a mental handicap. All those opportunities he’s had the last 3 years with cracker bone Watkins and nothing else at WR and he’s done slightly more than nothing.

I’d love to see him have a 1300 yards and 11 touchdowns type of year so we can get a premium comp pick in the next draft when we let him walk.

the steam 07-22-2022 03:48 PM

We have a top 5 all time QB, TE and coach. We will be fine without that greedy, barely literate POS

Buehler445 07-22-2022 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 16376022)
Exactly...Everyone talks about Tua's "noodle arm." Deal is, with Reek, all he has to do is throw it 10 yards and Reek can do the rest.

While that is certainly in his game, what makes him dangerous is blowing by mother****ers if that part of the game isn’t there it’s easier to sit on the short stuff.

He’s a phenomenal player but anyone who thinks he’s going to go from Mahomes to Tua and not miss a beat is pushing an agenda. While I agree he’ll get force fed, Yua just can’t do what Mahomes can.

Rain Man 07-22-2022 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 16378019)

Mecole is going to have a really good season. In part, he wasn't getting a lot of plays because Tyreek was getting more targets than almost anyone in the league. We'll give Mecole a bunch of those targets this year and he'll blossom.