ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

Bambi 03-20-2013 03:00 PM

uh-oh

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...gation-by-ncaa

TheLampshade 03-20-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 9516349)
Glad I wasn't the only one who LMAO when I saw that

I can confirm that Matt Scott is a douchebag of gigantic proportions.

Prison Bitch 03-20-2013 03:07 PM

I think Randle is a douchebag too. If it's true he always favored Kentucky and he had a logo'd Iphone, what on earth is he doing wasting everyone's time? Bill Self took time to fly down to Dallas to see his playoff game just a few weeks ago, coming back Saturday morning to COACH a league game vs. West Virginia at Allen FH.

Why didn't that egotistical POS just cancel the visit and let Self know he was going to Kentucky? I guess I just don't get the self-worship these 17 year olds have. The only consolation is that Self does make $4million to put up with it all.

Bambi 03-20-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9516412)
I think Randle is a douchebag too. If it's true he always favored Kentucky and he had a logo'd Iphone, what on earth is he doing wasting everyone's time? Bill Self took time to fly down to Dallas to see his playoff game just a few weeks ago, coming back Saturday morning to COACH a league game vs. West Virginia at Allen FH.

Why didn't that egotistical POS just cancel the visit and let Self know he was going to Kentucky? I guess I just don't get the self-worship these 17 year olds have. The only consolation is that Self does make $4million to put up with it all.

Exactly. Bill jumps on the private jet, sits for 90 minutes in some gym (if that) and then grabs a bite right before getting on the plane back to Lawrence.

Is it annoying? Sure, but for 4 million a year you'd do just about anything to keep the fan base thinking you're still out there "trying".

Bill knows who he needs to get and how he needs to win. That's why we pay him. Bill's sitting in yet another #1 seed while Cal is off sucking WWWe's cock somewhere. Who gives a ****?

BWillie 03-20-2013 06:37 PM

I actually don't believe Shiver on this one, hinting that Randle was leaning KU a week ago. He was going to UK, always has been. I thought this 6 months ago.

CoMoChief 03-20-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9516136)
Surely you saw the lowlights of their humiliation last night?

Of course I was the first to bring it up in this thread.....I'm just saying I hope that's the first of far worse things to come.

**** THAT ASSHOLE....how he's even allowed to coach in the NCAA just baffles me.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-20-2013 06:52 PM

Does anyone else think there's gonna be more upsets this year than usual? It just feels like it. Probably wrong but yeah lol.

sedated 03-20-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9516906)
Does anyone else think there's gonna be more upsets this year than usual? It just feels like it. Probably wrong but yeah lol.

I definitely think so, but didnt pick any in my bracket. I always pick more upsets than most, then my upsets dont come through and the higher seeds I DO pick end up being the ones that go down.

ROYC75 03-20-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 9516385)

I'm waiting on the day this is UK, Anthony Davis.

ROYC75 03-20-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9516051)

Old article, but I'll tell ya, here in Ky people love WWW.

That is 1 guy that will stay away from my grand son if he ever makes it big.

ROYC75 03-20-2013 09:50 PM

WKU is coached by a local county guy here where I live. Matter of fact, he already wants my grand son to come to WKU and play. Some of our AAU coaches I worked with here are guys who have coached under Ray Harper or have had some type of work with him in his basketball camps. Ray has won some Div II Championships, he can coach and coach well.

If the boy ( my grandson )never gets bigger than an offer at WKU, I would be happy to have him play for Ray Harper. We are only 60 miles from Bowling Green Ky here so a lot of Hilltopper fans here in Cat land.

We don't turn the ball over we will be OK. But a word of the wise, this is no team to sleep on. They have been hit with a lot of injuries this year and didn't start to jell until late in the season, just as last year. Expectations were greater this year, but as I said, injuries. I like Diddle Arena, we have played several AAU tourneys down there, a nice little campus.

I hope we have 6 more wins in us this year! Roch Chalk Jayhawk, Go KU :KU:

Chiefs Pantalones 03-20-2013 10:26 PM

@b_greene14: 😂😂😂😂 @J30_RANDLE is DUMBBBB!!!

Chiefs Pantalones 03-20-2013 10:35 PM

@RockChalkBlog: This sounds creepy. RT @JayJayUSATODAY: Looking forward to spending some behind-the-scenes time with Andrew Wiggins at McDonald's.

Dude has to be a runner for Cal.

Shogun 03-20-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9517357)
@b_greene14: 😂😂😂😂 @J30_RANDLE is DUMBBBB!!!

theyre friends and it was kind of an inside joke, hes still dumb though dont get me wrong

Chiefs Pantalones 03-21-2013 09:54 AM

6 more until title #6. RCJH