ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9550290)
I want somebody to call me out.

:sulk:

Laz, you're bundle of sticks.

There.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 04:07 PM

[QUOTE=HemiEd;9550283]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550209)

My neighbor down there told me it was a thousand miles?

See? I'm not to be trifled with.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9550302)
saying this IS fun. join the fun! embrace it.

It's all fun and games until AC goes full reerun and bans someone he doesn't like for no reason for like the 10th time.

-King- 04-02-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550303)
On a football board?

Perish the thought.

Name one NFL team board that does that.

BossChief 04-02-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550225)
At any given moment a 1000+ posters are looking for anything to nail Dane on, so his first lie out of thousands upon thousands of posts was about a pretty emotional poster who is enjoying a whirlwind of sympathy? Doubt it.

Again, super-sweety, tell us about your "mob" he continues to reference? Or did he just happen to make his first two lies on the planet about you in one message?

"enjoying a whirlwind of sympathy"

Haha are you drinking?

I started a group called the mob that our purpose was to act like a group version of what skip used to offer this place...a security fence n00bs had to get over before being let in.

It was originally gonna be to try and funnel some of the dumber n00bs that were coming here left and right preaching the true fan way away from the site and to correct other things everybody thought was ****ed...like KnowMo and BlackBob having green rep...but people started asking to join and it grew legs.

I knew how Dane liked treating n00bs, so I invited him to the group with a pm explaining the groups purpose and he joined and participated.

I guess he was cleaning out old PMs and accidentally deleted the group one day and a few days later realized it and sent me a pm asking to be let back in...I sent him the invite and he rejoined and posted in the discussions there and started a thread asking for people to help him neg rep driving wheel...so he obviously knew what the group was for.

Now...if you don't believe that, I don't know what to tell you, but it's the truth and it's far different than Dane has tried to male it seem.

Shit, in the argument in the Geno thread, he said that he never knew what the group was about snd when he found out, he left...then when I called him out on the lie, he changed his story...now he changed it AGAIN.

Anything else you want clarification on?

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9550305)
I have a new idea for him. How about if he does a mock draft, maybe even with a poll. Maybe even with a poll with some trade possibilities? Maybe even some really far out there trade possibilities?

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Football talk on this forum? Cut that shit out, son.

COchief 04-02-2013 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550291)
LMAO

I think there should be a Direckshun subforum. I would rock that shit.

All the football, draft bullshit, "Justified" talk, music chat, and liberal politicking a soul can stand.

Uh, think that's basically the case already, see attached for proof:

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9550314)
Name one NFL team board that does that.

The other boards I frequent are not NFL boards, nor was I aware that our goal was to simply maintain par with other NFL boards.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550324)

LMAO

Yup.

RedDread 04-02-2013 04:10 PM

Okay, I gotta get some shit done. Before I go I'll say this.

Unban Clay, it was hysterical but he didn't deserve it. Everyone knows he doesn't run shit here.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:11 PM

Seriously, Clay should be unbanned. There is no reason for him to be banned.

Just throwing that out there.

loochy 04-02-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9550331)

Unban Clay, it was hysterical but he didn't deserve it. Everyone knows he doesn't run shit here.

It may be unpopular to say this, but he entertains the hell outta me

Donger 04-02-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550324)

LMAO

Wow, that's... impressive. Arguing (and getting worked up) about something so speculative and unpredictable.

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550284)
We've only really had a serious, detailed discussion on this board of like 10-20 prospects.

There are 300 joining the NFL in April.

300 Prospects.....

We'll only get...what....7 of them?

....and trying to guess whom we'll get between 3-7? Might as well throw darts at a wall.

There is a reason whey the majority of hte discussions revolve around the top 10.

Sorry if talking about some DIII prospect that might go in the 5th to some random team doesn't excite the board. A topic like that MIGHT be lacking burst.

If that's HONESTLY what you're looking for....then yeah, you're on the wrong forum.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9550331)

Heh. Great minds.