ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Music New Song (By Me) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257845)

Simply Red 03-31-2012 12:31 AM

Molitoth, I just listened a second time bro, You've got to figure out how to market yourself, what's the problem here? Your band is really tight.

milkshock 03-31-2012 01:35 AM

this is really good.

headsnap 03-31-2012 06:04 AM

WOW... Very cool!!!!

Nzoner 03-31-2012 08:50 AM

Kyle very impressive and if you need help with marketing you know who to touch base with.BTW,don't know if it's too late but if you want I'd love to check with Pat to see if we have a slot for the Northside Festival still open for a short set.

Also liked you on FB I definitely want to hear more.

Tombstone RJ 03-31-2012 08:57 AM

not really my cup of tea but props for the effort! Keep developing your sound!

BigChiefFan 03-31-2012 12:26 PM

Solid effort, dude. Keep following your dreams, man.

crazycoffey 03-31-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8500218)
We've spent awhile writing an albums worth of material, but dealt with some issues on finding a stable drummer. Finally we found someone about 6 months ago, and this is our first push at starting to record and play live.

This was song #1 of my attempt to record and produce a song by myself. I learned a lot this go round, and can only think that my future work will be even better. We will release songs for free 1 by 1 as we get them done. Song #2 should be starting up within the next month.

Thanks for listening!

lots of good things to be said, amazing for home studio and being self taught. I had some thoughts of Bullet for my Valentine along with others that have been mentioned.

On your drummer, the only partially negative thought I had, was he was starting off a little strong within the first 20 seconds of building the song he was hitting center ride, high hat a little much, IMO. I know I'm nitpicking but being he's new to the band maybe he's just trying a bit too hard?

It probably doesn't even deserve this much attention, because he wasn't bad, in fact sounded like a good drummer, as did the over all sound and I really dig the metalish sound to it.

Molitoth 03-31-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanziShouldStart (Post 8506906)
It probably doesn't even deserve this much attention, because he wasn't bad, in fact sounded like a good drummer

I feel kinda bad because there is a lot of tom work that got drowned out in the mix.... something I will definitely try and polish up on the next song (which we started tracking last night).

All of these wonderful comments really have us motivated to provide more tunes.

Thanks everyone for the love! =)

Easy 6 03-31-2012 09:37 PM

I only needed 30 seconds to hear real talent.

If thats the rough sketch, wow, all you need is a real studio & steady gigs, Well Done rock.

Hammock Parties 03-31-2012 09:38 PM

Awesome until someone started singing.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2012 09:00 AM

Moved per the request of the OP. If you like rock music, listen to this ****ing song! And like them on Facebook. This shit is legit!

JD10367 04-03-2012 06:41 AM

As President Bill Pullman said to Will Smith at the end of "Independence Day"... not bad. Not bad at all.

Sounds like a modern alt-rock Disturbed/Godsmack type band found an unreleased master tape of an extra track written by Steve Harris and Dave Murray in their "Somewhere In Time"/"Seventh Son" phase, and rerecorded it. (That was a compliment, BTW.)

Molitoth 06-28-2012 02:52 PM

Bump.

New Track "Esdraelon" has been added. Let me know what you guys and gals think!

ZepSinger 06-28-2012 03:32 PM

Nice feel- I like the guitar delay, pretty much the signature hook for me. Do you record in a home studio?

BoneKrusher 06-28-2012 03:56 PM

awesome stuff.
i downloaded all three tracks, IMO its as good as any thing out there today man.