ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Red dry splotches on face? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276514)

booger 09-20-2013 11:30 PM

Gold bond is damn good ball sac and ass powder

booger 09-20-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10003939)
I have a few suggestions: first after every poo, run bath water and sort of float around in it; or you can try hooking a hose up to the fire hydrant and cranking that up full blast; however, I myself, just use toilet paper until it quits being brown.

did that for a month butt the water bill was outrageous

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-20-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10003933)
Shave your ass and ring.

Problem solved.

My guts have a tendency to cause creamy stools that require a pressure washer to properly eliminate. I can tell you from good experience that shaving your asshole is among the worst things a human being can do to themselves.

You are honestly better off ripping your taint hair out by hand than shaving your asshole.

J Diddy 09-20-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10003956)
My guts have a tendency to cause creamy stools that require a pressure washer to properly eliminate. I can tell you from good experience that shaving your asshole is among the worst things a human being can do to themselves.

You are honestly better off ripping your taint hair out by hand than shaving your asshole.

lmao

Sounds like I'll just eat more fiber and leave the taint to it's own devices.

vailpass 09-20-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

You don't do it yourself. There's a service for that.

J Diddy 09-20-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10003963)

Well it is certainly one my barber doesn't offer.

RINGLEADER 09-20-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10003510)
It's seborrheic dermatitis. Get an appointment with a dermatologist. They will likely give you a prescription for ketoconazole cream and shampoo.

Sounds like some kind of dermatitis...I had something like it once and the med cream they gave me made it go away in a couple weeks. It came back once or twice, but same routine. Mostly happens when the seasons change for me...

DaneMcCloud 09-20-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10003963)

Exactomundo

vailpass 09-20-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10003974)
Well it is certainly one my barber doesn't offer.

Hah! Place where I get my hands and feet done also does"male Brazilians". They don't leave you bald up top, only trimmed. But they do the under carriage. Girls out here kind of expect you to be trimmed, just like we expect them to be.

booger 09-20-2013 11:54 PM

I gotta try some of that gorilla tape

booger 09-20-2013 11:58 PM

How the hell you get hairs to stop growing up the bean stalk shaft and how do you remove em?

booger 09-21-2013 12:04 AM

I was thinking of inventing my own electrolysis hair remover machine by taking one end of jumper cables clamps and replacing them with straight irons from the beauty salon. I got to talk to jasonsauto. Could do just a few hairs at a time. Don't know how I would ground it and I ain't getting my nipples pierced to see if that works. I don't know shit about science

vailpass 09-21-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 10003988)
How the hell you get hairs to stop growing up the bean stalk shaft and how do you remove em?

They put a cream on it, then wrap it with a sort of tape. Pulls it out by the roots, doesn't even hurt that bad. After a while, you go back. Mean time you're clean and mean.

booger 09-21-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10004004)
They put a cream on it, then wrap it with a sort of tape. Pulls it out by the roots, doesn't even hurt that bad. After a while, you go back. Mean time you're clean and mean.

Sounds like them weiner winks they fed us in junior high. A hot dog wrapped in half a grill cheese sandwich with a tooth pick to hold it all together

ghak99 09-21-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

ROFL

This place never quits.