ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My date with TRich (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=13084)

Clint in Wichita 10-09-2000 01:43 PM

TR was real anxious to go on the date, wasn't he? I wasn't putting you down personally, but the fact that you're acting like this is a real date and not just an obligation of TR's is pretty dumb.

I'll be waiting for the fictitious "My sex with TRich" thread.

JOhn 10-09-2000 01:50 PM

Clint,
WHO P!SSED in your breakfast?

That last post was a little out of line. I for one,knowing Smp from the get togather, find that HIGHLY unlikely.<P>

Gaz 10-09-2000 01:59 PM

Yeah, that went beyond friendly trash-talk.

xoxo~
gaz
knows a limit when he sees it broken.

morphius 10-09-2000 01:59 PM

JOhn - I'm assuming that #40 has not happened in a long time.

Clint - I think everyone here knows why this date is happening, but it is good to see that you are still bitter.

Smltheppl 10-09-2000 01:59 PM

Clint - Do I really think this is like an actual date? Of course not. Do I really think anything is going to come out of this? Of course not. Am I excited about spending an evening with a Chiefs player? Hell yeah. And by all means correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you would be also. The only I reason I posted this today is because people have asked about it since I originally won the date. And I'm certainly not going to be making anything up about the date, so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for my "My sex with TRich" thread. Although, in your case, maybe I would recommend holding your breath. And until you know me, dont make assumptions as to what I'm thinking or believing.

KCTitus 10-09-2000 02:03 PM

Guys, dont get down on Clint. He's under a little strain, I mean, look, the Chiefs are on a 3 game winning streak, EG is playing solid FB. You know it's got to be miserable watching the Chiefs and EG succeed like this.

Clint in Wichita 10-09-2000 02:03 PM

Wow...look at all the as*-kissing guys on this thread!

I simply stated that TR must hate performing these sort of stunts.

Then the incredibly clever, once-in-a-lifetime insult from "Smltheppl" followed.

If you don't like what I typed, too f-cking bad. Keep crying.

JOhn 10-09-2000 02:07 PM

"I simply stated that TR must hate performing these sort of stunts"

Actually CLINT, unless you have some sort of inside info, what makes you think you have ANY clue as to what he likes or dislikes?

FYI from all accounts of TRich, he is a very upstanding, kind man. Who probebly enjoys things like this, as in making someone else happy. <P>

Clint in Wichita 10-09-2000 02:09 PM

It was just my opinion. I never claimed to have any knowledge of the inner workings of Richardson's brain.

I feel sorry for the guy.

mlyonsd 10-09-2000 02:10 PM

To be clear, I am not a$$ kissing.

I just want tickets.

Smltheppl 10-09-2000 02:11 PM

Jesus, Clint. What the hell is your problem? You make a sarcastic comment and I returned it....I never said it was original. And I wasn't even upset over your first comment. I just returned it in the same way you would have. But then for some reason, you feel the need to keep going? Let's get this straight:

If you don't like what I typed in MY topic, then too f-cking bad for you. Don't read it. I'm definitly not the one crying.

JOhn 10-09-2000 02:13 PM

#53,
As I stated, I have met Smp, and far from feeling sorry for TRich, he got very lucky. Both my wife and I found to her to be a very nice and personable young lady.

58Forever 10-09-2000 02:14 PM

Damn, I have to work for a change and it seems I miss all the fun...from a few of the posts I've read it looks like this one got a little juicy.... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/eek.gif

Shannon, I don't care what anyone says, you have a good time, but like Gaz, I want to know all the juicy details too....oh yeah, and tickets on the 50 yard line for this week or next.... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Clint in Wichita 10-09-2000 02:17 PM

Good for you, John. I'm very happy for you.

You might wanna check for polyps while you're in there.

bishop_74 10-09-2000 02:19 PM

If I may, I think it is wonderful that you get a chance to spend an evening with one of the Chiefs. I am not really sure why Clint is so upset at the Chiefs and thier players, I am sure he has been as hurt as we have all been throughout the seasons after so many letdowns. This is the only reason I can think of for his bitterness towards Grback even though he is performing so well. I personally am VERY proud of the whole team and would like the chance to hang out with any of them. Smith good luck and have fun... Clint, dude, relax we are all rooting for the same team here. I think you should step back for a moment and take a good long look at our team now. I know it's not perfect, but at least it is full of responsible, hard working, ethical players... and right now, we are winning! Soak it up man, it might not last forever.

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 10-09-2000).]