ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs He's a young QB, guys (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318968)

htismaqe 11-19-2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13905334)
It’s beyond frustrating that if the defense gets one more stop at the end Mahomes ends the night with 6 TDs and one pick with a win.

If Mahomes doesn't throw a dump off pass flat-footed or Cam Erving falls on a fumble instead of trying to pick it up and apparently run it into the other team's end zone, Mahomes probably ends the night with NO picks and a win.

wazu 11-19-2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn (Post 13905294)
Hill returning that punt completely ****ed that last drive up. I think we at least tie it up if he just lets that one bounce.

Hill has earned the right to see what he can do with a punt return.

Eleazar 11-19-2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 13905287)
All this game really did was convince me how much our O-Line sucks ass. We need to introduce at least one new fatty to the team in this next draft. Mahomes threw that last ball early and it got picked partially because he was sensing ghosts all around him.

Erving had a brutal game but the rest of the line seemed to play fairly well.

Two of those guys weren't expected to get any snaps this year.

Iowanian 11-19-2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13905213)
The difference between Patrick Mahomes II and Goff was quite evident. Goff can complete a pass if his first read is open, and if that's not available he freezes up. Patrick Mahomes II is a playmaker regardless of what happens. Goff is Joe Flacco with a more vacant stare.

I don't worry about a tipped interception and a couple of strip sacks. I just know that I feel confident when we need to score.

Mahomes is so good he had almost as many Rams TDs as goff. Hell, he technically had 8 TD passes tonight. Mahomes is a superior QB.

Reerun_KC 11-19-2018 11:50 PM

So I’d Goff

Mahomes 0

Goff 1

Goff is the better QB.

Eleazar 11-19-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13905375)
Mahomes is so good he had almost as many Rams TDs as goff. Hell, he technically had 8 TD passes tonight. Mahomes is a superior QB.

He is one of those "don't score too fast" guys. He was making sure the Rams scoreed REAL fast. :D

FloridaMan88 11-19-2018 11:51 PM

Some dumbshit fans apparently want Alex Smith and his zero turnover stat line back who would have lost by 40 points in a track meet like this.

htismaqe 11-19-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13905374)
Erving had a brutal game but the rest of the line seemed to play fairly well.

Two of those guys weren't expected to get any snaps this year.

Erving had his hands full with Donald a lot of the time.

What was the deal with Reiter blocking NOBODY? There were a few times when he was just standing there.

Chief Northman 11-19-2018 11:52 PM

Mahomes should not be immune to criticism. He was careless with the football, and did not sense the pressure well tonight. Andy needs to call more plays that get the ball out quicker, and more carries for Hunt can help set up the deep shots. He will learn from this and I actually am more confident this team will be in the Superbowl after this performance. The defense controlled Gurley and settled down making stops after a penalty-filled 1st quarter where the secondary got eaten up.

Chiefs finish 13-3 at worst, but I’m leaning 14-2 and the #1 seed in the AFC.

Reerun_KC 11-19-2018 11:53 PM

Alex is a pos QB.

The Franchise 11-19-2018 11:54 PM

37 TDs

FloridaMan88 11-19-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 13905410)
Mahomes should not be immune to criticism. He was careless with the football

Wrong.

htismaqe 11-19-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 13905410)
Mahomes should not be immune to criticism. He was careless with the football, and did not sense the pressure well tonight. Andy needs to call more plays that get the ball out quicker, and more carries for Hunt can help set up the deep shots. He will learn from this and I actually am more confident this team will be in the Superbowl after this performance. The defense controlled Gurley and settled down making stops after a penalty-filled 1st quarter where the secondary got eaten up.

Chiefs finish 13-3 at worst, but I’m leaning 14-2 and the #1 seed in the AFC.

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm right there with you!

DJ's left nut 11-19-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13905252)
It looked like a TD if he threw it over everyone's heads.

He tried to throw on the run and it was way short.

Should have gathered.

It's the same ball he threw in the 4th of the Broncos game last year that could've easily been picked - had more faith than he had arm and tried to throw a ball 60 yards while falling backwards.

Not even Mahomes can pull that off.

Wasnt a smart play. And the 2 sack/strips were bad movement in the pocket; the first was especially egregious.

But in the end, who ****ing cares? He was the reason we were in that game. His B- effort wa damn near 500 yards and 6 scores. His 'bad games' have all been Ws or some kind of heroic effort that came up a bit short because of an ill-advised rookie vapor lock or 2. Oh well. This is a heck of a 'shit happens' game...

(But seriously - stop trying to throw the length of the football field off your back foot; understand the limits of your own mortality, young grasshopper...)

htismaqe 11-19-2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13905436)
It's the same ball he threw in the 4th of the Broncos game last year that could've easily been picked - had more faith than he had arm and tried to throw a ball 60 yards with no base.

Not even Mahomes can pull that off.

Wasnt a smart play. And the 2 sack/strips were bad movement in the pocket; the first was especially egregious.

But in the end, who ****ing cares? He was the reason we were in that game. His B- effort wa damn near 500 yards and 6 scores. His 'bad games' have all been Ws or some kind of heroic effort that came up a bit short because of an ill-advised rookie vapor lock or 2. Oh well. This is a heck of a 'shit happens' game...

(But seriously - stop trying to throw the length of the football field off your back foot; understand the limits of your own mortality, young grasshopper...)

:clap: