ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyson Jackson is having a better season than BJ Raji (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253824)

BossChief 12-16-2011 03:58 PM

I bet Justin Houston knows that Tyson Jackson is doing a good job.

Titty Meat 12-16-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8209058)
So awful it's used by over 25 percent of the NFL teams.

Lol yeah and NFL clubs read Nick Athan too.

vailpass 12-16-2011 04:03 PM

So gochiefs would you trade tyson jackson for bj raji straight up?

BossChief 12-16-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8209106)
Yes and I argued that it was dumb to sign a guy who can only give you 8 games and stunt the growth of a younger player (I was right). Franklin will be a starter somewhere next year.

I dont think so, bud.

Franklin wasnt looked at as a guy that was starter quality THIS YEAR by the NFL, at age 31. What makes you think that will change when he turns 32?

Also, did you notice his old team is ****ing teams up in run defense without him? They are only giving up 70 yards per game and are first in the NFL....2nd team in the NFL is Baltimore and they are giving up 86/game.

Sure looks like Franklin was the bitch in that scenario.

ROFL at our debate of if we should sign him to a long term contract, or not, last year.

BossChief 12-16-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8209127)
So gochiefs would you trade tyson jackson for bj raji straight up?

Thats probably worth discussion at some point.

This may be a little too early, though.

If the numbers shake out like this next year, it would be a no brainer.

HemiEd 12-16-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8209107)
I bet Justin Houston knows that Tyson Jackson is doing a good job.

R-

Mr. Laz 12-16-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 8208956)
Playing like the late first round pick he was supposed to be. Yay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8208971)
Yeah, it's too bad he was the #3 overall pick.

If he was the #3 overall pick in the 2ND ROUND, he would be a pretty good pick.

wow ... look at them work together.

it's almost like they are holding hands

vailpass 12-16-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8209146)

LMAO

ChiefsCountry 12-16-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8209088)
If we drafted Sanchez, we would be where we are right now (needing to replace the quarterback) and we wouldnt even have a solid defender going forward.

Actually we would be going on to year two of the Sanchez era more than likely. I doubt he would have played alot his rookie year.

SAUTO 12-16-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8209162)
Actually we would be going on to year two of the Sanchez era more than likely. I doubt he would have played alot his rookie year.

and we would have been one year behind where we are now...

he still would suck.

he sucks, he has sucked and he is going to suck.

just like cassel

Titty Meat 12-16-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8209135)
I dont think so, bud.

Franklin wasnt looked at as a guy that was starter quality THIS YEAR by the NFL, at age 31. What makes you think that will change when he turns 32?

Also, did you notice his old team is ****ing teams up in run defense without him? They are only giving up 70 yards per game and are first in the NFL....2nd team in the NFL is Baltimore and they are giving up 86/game.

Sure looks like Franklin was the bitch in that scenario.

ROFL at our debate of if we should sign him to a long term contract, or not, last year.

His old team tried to re-sign him this off season after you and a few others tried to make the argument that he was no good because San Fransico let him hit free agency. Also he's not starting in New Orlenas 1.Because he's a 34 guy. 2. They have Rogers and Ellis.

Titty Meat 12-16-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8209146)

You're a tool.

SAUTO 12-16-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8209175)
His old team tried to re-sign him this off season after you and a few others tried to make the argument that he was no good because San Fransico let him hit free agency. Also he's not starting in New Orlenas 1.Because he's a 34 guy. 2. They have Rogers and Ellis.

maybe he's just not that good.

or just stupid. why would he sign somewhere where he wasnt going to get to play much?

i vote that its both.

Frankie 12-16-2011 04:21 PM

I really don't get this obsessive urge and desire by some Planeteers to actually WANT some Chiefs players to be busts! It's as if their own ego, their desire to be correct and score a point supersedes their being a fan of the Chiefs. We are seeing examples of it in this thread but I'm talking in general.

Me, I WANT T-Jax to become a very good DE. It will save us a future draft pick. A draft pick saved is a draft pick earned. I WANT Stanzi to show Brady-like potential. We could then use our first round draft choice on another needed position. I have been delighted with the emergence of Houston. Reading empirical evidence for T-Jax's improvement gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling even though I was one of you who hated the pick. If he keeps improving it bodes well for our D-line next year. And if he keeps improving for a while he might even play like a 3rd player taken in a draft. Better late than never.

Each player that pans out, either as draft choices or emerging from nowhere, solves a big team problem. All of you who insist and want T-Jax, McCluster, Battle, etc. to be busts, just so your own predictions are right, are fans of yourselves and not the Chiefs.

Amnorix 12-16-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8208975)
and every single pick in the 1st round for that draft would still have been a better pick. TJ is like the only bust, seriously. But he has improved, maybe there's a chance...

Wait, what?

Have you LOOKED at the 2009 draft? It's full of Epic Fail mediocrity...