ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request Spookiest Halloween Thing You Can Come Up With (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288001)

Lonewolf Ed 10-31-2014 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 11074683)

The horror! Oh the horror!

lcarus 10-31-2014 10:59 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yu_eXegPAWc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lcarus 10-31-2014 10:59 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NzlG28B-R8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Katipan 10-31-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11074680)
it's a long clip babe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upGQpr5CwMA

Great box eating scene.
In the movie tho.
Not the clip.
:(

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:10 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6ccX_PQtlMY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Psyko Tek 10-31-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074430)
Am I the only one that believes in the supernatural aspects of this world?

I wanna believe
just never experienced any of it

very little happens in my apartment in mesa az

hell I was at work and missed the phoenix lights
was right above us
no idea it was going on

Katipan 10-31-2014 11:17 PM

My baby daughter's cousin died shortly after she was born. It's a close family and cousins are more like siblings. She'll talk about him like she knows him. Point him out in pictures. Say that she loves him.

While it was a beloved cousin we really don't spend a large amount of time talking about him. Yet she knows him. There is no one else in our world she treats like that, and we have lost other close family members.

So I dunno. She's my daughter so there's a good chance she's crazy too.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 11074717)
I wanna believe
just never experienced any of it

very little happens in my apartment in mesa az

hell I was at work and missed the phoenix lights
was right above us
no idea it was going on

Whether you were preoccupied or not... THATS great one to bring up, dozens and dozens and dozens of reputable types witnessed a craft nearly as large as Phoenix itself that night, to go along with the multiple reports several nights in advance.

Dozens of cops have swore to it, same for air traffic controllers, scientists, doctors and everything in between, even Fife Symington eventually came out and said that he was ashamed of the hoax he helped perpetrate on the city by mocking the situation at the infamous press conference.

Something nearly as big as Phoenix itself flew over that night and the nearby Air Force base couldnt do or a say a damn thing about it.

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074729)
Whether you were preoccupied or not... THATS great one to bring up, dozens and dozens and dozens of reputable types witnessed a craft nearly as large as Phoenix itself that night, to go along with the multiple reports several nights in advance.

Dozens of cops have swore to it, same for air traffic controllers, scientists, doctors and everything in between, even Fife Symington eventually came out and said that he was ashamed of the hoax he helped perpetrate on the city by mocking the situation at the infamous press conference.

Something nearly as big as Phoenix itself flew over that night and the nearby Air Force base couldnt do or a say a damn thing about it.

Have you heard about the "UFO" in Los Angeles sometime after Pearl Harbor? Where the air raid sirens went off and they were firing at the "craft"? Look it up sometime if you don't know what I"m talking about.

Simply Red 10-31-2014 11:24 PM

I've have more eerie stories - ones that I have no explanation for.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074726)
My baby daughter's cousin died shortly after she was born. It's a close family and cousins are more like siblings. She'll talk about him like she knows him. Point him out in pictures. Say that she loves him.

While it was a beloved cousin we really don't spend a large amount of time talking about him. Yet she knows him. There is no one else in our world she treats like that, and we have lost other close family members.

So I dunno. She's my daughter so there's a good chance she's crazy too.

Kids are known to be more sensitive (I say vulnerable) than others.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11074732)
Have you heard about the "UFO" in Los Angeles sometime after Pearl Harbor? Where the air raid sirens went off and they were firing at the "craft"? Look it up sometime if you don't know what I"m talking about.

Of course, and no one can explain it away with any reasonability... the bottom of the craft is there in clear view for anyone to see.

Yet todays people want to explain it away, as if every municipal and federal official in town that night was some kind of reerun that mistook a weather balloon or some other manmade junk for a giant craft hovering above the city.

As if the dozens of military eyewitnesses who claimed that the shells seemed to burst outside of the craft without damaging it were just nuts, as if the entire city suffered from some kind of mass delusion that night. The ugly truth is that most people, while they might subconsciensly expect it, will explain away what they've just seen no matter what. It's too much of a foundation shaker to want to tackle head on.

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074738)
Of course, and no one can explain it away with any reasonability... the bottom of the craft is there in clear view for anyone to see.

Yet todays people want to explain it away, as if every municipal and federal official in town that night was some kind of reerun that mistook a weather balloon or some other manmade junk for a giant craft hovering above the city.

As if the dozens of military eyewitnesses who claimed that the shells seemed to burst outside of the craft without damaging it were just nuts, as if the entire city suffered from some kind of mass delusion that night. The ugly truth is that most people, while they might subconsciensly expect it, will explain away what they've just seen no matter what. It's too much of a foundation shaker to want to tackle head on.

Do you watch Ancient Aliens? I don't give a shit what people may say about it (even though there are plenty of fair criticisms). That stuff fascinates me to no end.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 11:38 PM

After everything said, they're still not our "benevolent space brothers" IMO... they are interdimensional beings and that raises all kinds of worrisome new questions.

They didnt travel light years to get here, they've always been here.

lcarus 10-31-2014 11:41 PM

I am also intrigued as hell regarding "the wow signal" from 1977 that SETI recorded.