ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs People blaming Cassel for this loss are clearly maladjusted freaks. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=235331)

Hammock Parties 10-17-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jak112460 (Post 7098766)
Do you want to trade QB's with AZ? NO. Then shut up about Cassel. He's not a pro bowl QB yet but he is servicable.

Serviceable.

FOR FIFTEEN ****ING MILLION DOLLARS?

DaneMcCloud 10-17-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 7098773)
That pooch has got to have the sorest asshole in the world by now.

Yeah, I've heard his wife repeatedly jams a huge dildo up is ass after every loss, so now he's back on schedule.

FAX 10-17-2010 10:41 PM

I keep waiting for our return game to ... well, return.

I feel like I've been set up. We looked awesome on special teams then ... piddle. Major piddle.

FAX

philfree 10-17-2010 10:42 PM

Chiefs and Texans = =

They're pretty damned equal. Save for Cassel who just threw 3 TDs? they're equal. What?

PhilFree:arrow:

johnny961 10-17-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 7098716)
PS - Cassel should suck Bowe's chocolate salty balls for getting 1/5th of his passing production on one completion.

Yeah. I forgot about that play. Take away that one play that was largely as a result of yards after catch and Cassel has another 160 yard day. Stellar.

Hootie 10-17-2010 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 7098770)
Based upon what evidence? They have a true offense with a legit WR and QB. We don't have that. We perhaps have some advantages on defense, but we certainly didn't play like we did today.

And no, it should have been offensive PI due to the clear shove in the back to gain separation (to which he admitted in his post-game quotes).

based upon what evidence?

BASED UPON WATCHING THE ****ING GAME!

lol

Hammock Parties 10-17-2010 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny961 (Post 7098783)
Yeah. I forgot about that play. Take away that one play that was largely as a result of yards after catch and Cassel has another 160 yard day. Stellar.

He also had about 20 garbage-time yards on his desperation drive.

How about that shit?

yhf 10-17-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 7098756)
Never apologize, Mr. vhf. Even to one of our magnificent Mods. It's a sign of weakness. However, I'm also sorry to say that converting to Cassolothism is a sign of early stage wackiness.

We cannot pin our hopes and dreams on Mick Casswipe. He will lead us into oblivion and cause an untold number of seizures and drinking disorders. As sad as it may seem, it is best for all that he swallow a live grenade.

FAX

Well God dammit I didn't create this shitty thread to swear an allegiance to a creepy member of Hitlers youth that has poor pocket presence. I only meant to make the point that this team has a few issues to worry about before we can lay all the blame for our losses at the feet of the apparent fool under center.

Dear Gussie and all the little Gussies.

Hootie 10-17-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 7098777)
Serviceable.

Who cares what he makes?

He made good throws today (for once)...

and his command of the offense was excellent...

Today was the first thing I've seen from Matt Cassel that suggests to me he could actually succeed at QB in the NFL...not promising...but something.

Also...

We are the most disciplined team I have ever seen. It's crazy how good our coaching is...and our players totally buy in.

The sky is not falling.

We have 2 losses.

The Raiders, Broncos and Raiders have 4.

Chalk this up as a tough, tough loss and a learning experience.

We will bounce back.

johnny961 10-17-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 7098777)
Serviceable.

Yeah. What stings here is that we gave up a 2nd round draft pick and a large contract on "serviceable". We could've probably accomplished the same thing choosing a QB with that 2nd round pick for much smaller coin.

Silock 10-17-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 7098784)
based upon what evidence?

BASED UPON WATCHING THE ****ING GAME!

lol

You mean the game we lost? Just trying to be crystal-clear, here.

Hootie 10-17-2010 10:49 PM

It's not your ****ing money...

Why the **** does anyone care what Matt Cassel is paid?

There is no salary cap...and if there was...we'd be so far below the cap it wouldn't even matter...

so why the **** is that even part of the argument?

Who the **** cares?

chiefzilla1501 10-17-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny961 (Post 7098783)

jfc, are we really going to play this game? Matt Cassel had a really solid performance and his stats are reflective of that.

He just sucked it up when it counted most. The problem isn't how he played early in the game. Let's not play this game of "if not this, then that."

Hootie 10-17-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 7098797)
You mean the game we lost? Just trying to be crystal-clear, here.

If you watched that game and determined the Texans were a better team than the Chiefs...than you don't know what you're watching.

Fact.

chiefzilla1501 10-17-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 7098798)
It's not your ****ing money...

Why the **** does anyone care what Matt Cassel is paid?

There is no salary cap...and if there was...we'd be so far below the cap it wouldn't even matter...

so why the **** is that even part of the argument?

Who the **** cares?

I don't care about the money.

What I care about is getting the QB decision wrong and having to start from square 1 in 2011. We're two years behind and counting because of Cassel.