ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who is your sworn Chiefsplanet enemy? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118904)

CHIEF4EVER 07-03-2005 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase
Insignificant demi-conflicts.

Little do you all know that behind the scenes of ChiefsPlanet, I have been working tirelessly to defeat that evil mastermind, siberian khatru. From his secret lair in the former Soviet state of Georgia, he has been working hard to overthrow western civilization. He is responsible for runaway oil prices, the collapse of the Euro, and the breakup of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.

I personally have intervened and prevented him from blowing up the Chunnel, and emotionally manipulating the Bush twins. Currently, he is working on his most diabolical plan yet, the creation of superathletes to destroy all professional sports, by blending the DNA of Lance Armstrong, Michael Jordan, and Rich Scanlon with female donors Venus Williams, Jackie Joyner-Kersey and Carrie Finch.

He manufactured evidence against Michael Jackson and O.J. Simpson, and successfully placed secret messages on Pink Floyd albums. He was responsible for Anna Nicole's weight loss, and in the process embedded secret recording devices to record intimate conversations with government leaders.

His minions are efforting the overthrow our government, as his lobby is pushing for Ward Churchill to replace Judge O'Conner on the Supreme Court.

Indeed, I have an enemy... and justice shall be served.
Take heed, siberian khatru, your day of reckoning is upon you!

Dang, SK is really out of control. :shake:

Phobia 07-03-2005 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER
Dang, SK is really out of control. :shake:

Yeah, I've had to ban him a few times. He's bad, bad news. He makes JD Prez look like a My Little Pony.

Rain Man 07-03-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium
My biggest enemy lies within.

That's what you think.

ROYC75 07-03-2005 04:11 PM

I don't have any enemies, but that Rich Scanlon sure gets me into alot of trouble ! :D

Skip Towne 07-03-2005 04:12 PM

I have added a new service to my "friends" service. I will now agree to be your enemy for a nominal monthly fee.

Rain Man 07-03-2005 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I have added a new service to my "friends" service. I will now agree to be your enemy for a nominal monthly fee.

We should create a strategic partnership and cross-market our services. I'll bet that people with enemies may pay more for friends.

Hammock Parties 07-03-2005 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
No mentions for ole Taco?

Taco John is the bomb!

Dave Lane 07-03-2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
Oh sure, pick the girl everyone likes. ROFL

You've left me with no choice but to go with Rain Man. I still despise him for leaving all the B52s on the runway. :D

Me too may have to change my thought process...

Dave

LiL stumppy 07-03-2005 07:19 PM

I dont really hate anybody here.But that Bob Dole guy gets annoying alot.

WolfDawg 07-03-2005 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wile_E_Coyote
finding a decent & tolerable Steeler fan on a message board isn't an easy chore IME

You can't find a decent or tolerable Squeeler fan on this planet. Thats why they are my sworn enemies.

BigMeatballDave 07-03-2005 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfDawg
You can't find a decent or tolerable Squeeler fan on this planet. Thats why they are my sworn enemies.

****ing Steeler fans. These subhumans need to be medicated...

WolfDawg 07-03-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefDave
****ing Steeler fans. These subhumans need to be medicated...

Some people tell me I should be more compassionate towards them, since it isn't their fault the suffer from years of inbreeding.

But I say F that take them out back and put them out of their misery, kind of like a reeruned 3 legged dog with rabies.

Skip Towne 07-03-2005 07:58 PM

Quote:

Some people tell me I should be more compassionate towards them, since it isn't their fault the suffer from years of inbreeding.

But I say F that take them out back and put them out of their misery, kind of like a reeruned 3 legged dog with rabies.

Hey, n00b, watch your mouth. I'm a Steeler fan. I know Ben Roethlisberger's grandma.

WolfDawg 07-03-2005 08:15 PM

I could care less who you know steeler fans are scum, and screw big ben

Skip Towne 07-03-2005 08:22 PM

Quote:

I could care less who you know steeler fans are scum, and screw big ben

Punctuate much?