ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I Hate Cops!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114310)

Mr. Kotter 04-16-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
I'm going to to fall back on the "somehow you still deserved it" defense...

I'd LOVE to hear the cop's version of this... :hmmm:

chiefs4me 04-16-2005 09:29 PM

The cop ran his name and plates and looked and came up with nothing.......so asking to search was because he was pissed that skip was clean..that's my take on the situation...

keg in kc 04-16-2005 09:30 PM

So the dog didn't hit?

You must've had your shit hidden real good, mang.

Mr. Kotter 04-16-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Your posts have always entertained me. Especially your spelling and syntax. Is anymore all one word? Seriously, how did you make it out of high school with your lack of command of the English language? That you are in college speaks a lot about the college you attend.

Dude, you are old. The English language evolves.....anymore didn't USE to be a word back in the 1800s, but today it's accepted a "sub-standard" or "slang" check most any dictionary....that and he's not typin' his disertation.

Times have moved past you, old man. :)

|Zach| 04-16-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Your posts have always entertained me. Especially your spelling and syntax. Is anymore all one word? Seriously, how did you make it out of high school with your lack of command of the English language? That you are in college speaks a lot about the college you attend.

The fact that you go so far out of your way to insult other people's intelligence on such a consistant basis has always shown how insecure you are about your own intelligence and your education. You have always been so curious why I say that yet you show it to be true time after time.

This is a message board, I am not interested in taking time to worry about syntax and spelling. I am a great student and do fine in writing intensive courses.

But, maybe you are on to something. Maybe if I work harder I can become a grouchy old man that sits around and smokes pot; bitter and alone.

Mr. Kotter 04-16-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
So the dog didn't hit?

You must've had your shit hidden real good, mang.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Exactly.

Mr. Kotter 04-16-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
The cop ran his name and plates and looked and came up with nothing.......so asking to search was because he was pissed that skip was clean..that's my take on the situation...

Clean, as in smart; the cop was checkin' him out for some other reason than his red eyes though....perhaps just because of his demeanor and "attitude"--I could see that.

keg in kc 04-16-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Maybe if I work harder I can become a grouchy old man that sits around and smokes pot; bitter and alone.

I don't think working harder will get you to that point. At least that's not what got me there.

jspchief 04-16-2005 09:33 PM

A 59 year old pothead telling someone else they aren't intelligent....

|Zach| 04-16-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
I don't think working harder will get you to that point. At least that's not what got me there.

ROFL PM me the Cliff's notes or something.

Rausch 04-16-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
I'd LOVE to hear the cop's version of this... :hmmm:

I really don't care. He's right, he's wrong, I really don't give a fat frog's azz.

The important thing is someone flipped Skip some $#it and got under his skin. I'm sadistic, I know... :)

Mr. Kotter 04-16-2005 09:37 PM

Shit hits the fan in.....3, 2, 1.....

Rausch 04-16-2005 09:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Shit hits the fan in.....3, 2, 1.....

Mr. Kotter 04-16-2005 09:41 PM

Unless the "munchies" have hit.....heh.

keg in kc 04-16-2005 09:41 PM

That pile of shit doesn't look much like a pile of shit. It looks like the top of a butterscotch or caramel sundae, maybe a pile o' pudding. Come on, man, get your shit straight.