ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Big game hunter crushed to death (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307874)

frozenchief 05-22-2017 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12883826)
Frozen must be a lawyer. You an tell he loves s having debates lol respect

I am and I do.

Thank you.

listopencil 05-22-2017 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjwood75nro (Post 12883816)
That's being a humanist.

Evolutionist is something else entirely.

They are not mutually exclusive.

listopencil 05-22-2017 02:16 AM

I will say this: I eat meat therefore I cannot claim any position of moral superiority compared to someone who hunts. A hunter kills, but I pay someone else to do the killing for me. The difference (to me) is that a hunter enjoys the kill. I don't. I would kill an animal and eat it if that was how I had to get my food. But I don't take pleasure from killing. Does that difference make me a 'better' person than the hunter? Again, no it doesn't. It means that for me it would be wrong to do, so I don't hunt, because I don't have to. I do despise trophy killing because it feels very wrong to me. But in the end that animal does not give a flying **** whether you want to kill him because you're hungry or you want to kill him because you want some sort of prize. Dead is dead.

RobBlake 05-22-2017 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 12883801)
I wonder if there isn't a way to raise as much cash to support conservation another way? As an evolutionist, I don't think it is hypocritical at all to protect some animals more than others based on their cognitive development. Eat dumb cows. Preserve smart and emotionally developed elephants.

We should let weak dumb and sick humans die.. why waste resources on weaker parts of our society when they drain the chain

BlackOp 05-22-2017 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenchief (Post 12883841)
. But it is a twisted **** that is glad a person dies simply because of disagreement about game management principles.

Nope...dont give two shits about this sadistic ****...or what genetic code he unfortunately passed on to the world. If you kill for fun...it doesn't just stop there. I dont know anyone that seeks out killing beautiful animals for entertainment...and dont want to. That level of empathetic disconnect is frightening,

If you want to rationalize this as an activity spiritually grounded people do, go ahead..I'm sure it's a rush to watch a leopard wither in pain, piss itself as blood pours out of its mouth...while you slap hands and chest-butt hiding behind a bush like a coward with a laser scope. "we got that bastard minding it's own business"..."**** yeah". "I'm thinking Arbys"....****ing sub-species.

This guy decided he wanted to play god...and found out just how tiny he was. The symbolism is classic...nature crushed his ass.

Also..I wouldn't project human deficiencies on animals...they dont kill for sport.

Hoopsdoc 05-22-2017 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenchief (Post 12883843)
I am and I do.

Thank you.

You are doing good work in this thread. Sadly, for naught.

Rep anyway.

Hoopsdoc 05-22-2017 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12883856)
Nope...dont give two shits about this sadistic ****...or what genetic code he unfortunately passed on to e world. If you kill for fun...it doesn't just stop there. I dont know anyone that seeks out killing beautiful animals for entertainment...and dont want to. That level of empathetic disconnect is frightening,

If you want to rationalize this as an activity spiritually grounded people do, go ahead..I'm sure it's a rush to watch a leopard wither in pain, piss itself as blood pours out of its mouth...while you slap hands and chest-butt hiding behind a bush like a coward with a laser scope. "we got that bastard minding it's own business"..."**** yeah". "I'm thinking Arbys"....****ing sub-species.

This guy decided he wanted to play god...and found out just how tiny he was. The symbolism is classic...nature crushed his ass.

Also..I wouldn't project human deficiencies on animals...they dont kill for sport.

Lots of animals kill for fun.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing

BlackOp 05-22-2017 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12883847)
IDead is dead.

Dead is the heart of someone that enjoys/seeks out making something suffer.....

Hunting for food...and hunting because you get off on killing are two different psychological activities.

This wasnt hunting...there was no purpose other than to hang a stuffed head over the mantle place... in hopes your narcissistic peers praise you. "look what I did..arent I AWESOME...mommy...daddy"? It's some weak-ass shit perpetrated by some spiritually-stunted humans.

threebag 05-22-2017 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12883768)
Seemed like a nice guy. Would have loved to have several beers and get trunk with him

I bet you'd like to get trunk

loochy 05-22-2017 05:02 AM

Say what you will about hunting...

...but enraging the largest land animal on earth without adequate precaution or protection isn't exactly smart. Speaking of darwin...

RealSNR 05-22-2017 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 12883868)
I bet you'd like to get trunk

You suck Alex trunk, so there's that.

HemiEd 05-22-2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12883781)
I glad because he sucks...F.ck him.

You are circumventing the filter here, a no no. Or at least it used to be, not really sure anymore since the kids took over. Just spell it out.

MahiMike 05-22-2017 06:25 AM

Lzen 05-22-2017 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12883839)
I'm not against hunting....I am against TROPHY hunting.

...IMO that is morally reprehensible.

This sums up my feelings on this.

Rain Man 05-22-2017 06:35 AM

A big legal battle will ensue as the human family seeks to recover the body from it's display on the wall of the elephant family's den. The elephants will file an identical countersuit