ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Broncos know how to do their shit... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=159464)

Taco John 03-08-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
That's such an insane comment. What is WAS gaining by getting screwed over?

Gay man sechs

/bitter chiefs fan

htismaqe 03-08-2007 10:07 AM

Quote:

That's such an insane comment. What is WAS gaining by getting screwed over?

Money from the league. Under the table preferential treatment. There's a myriad of things BUSINESSMAN Daniel Snyder could be getting from the NFL for providing a front for Pat Bowlen and the Genius.

Steve Sewell 03-08-2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaneo69
Bly doesn't want to play for the Broncos. And the Redskins don't really need a CB. Snyder should be holding the Broncos hostage right about now. The Broncos have no leverage here.

The Broncos have all the leverage. The Skins are going to cut Springs because of his cap hit this year. They are not sold on Rogers OR Smoot as of yet. Someone at the Redskins, with all the news being leaked from one end, is obviously obssessed with getting Bly.

Also, Bly can't very well sit out the last year of his contract. At the very least, the Broncos will get a pro bowl corner for one year who is motivated for a big contract, in return for 2 guys that would have been riding the bench this year.

In other words, the Broncos don't need to trade Bly with anyone if they don't want to. The are going to bend some team over hardcore if that team wants Bly, you can count on that.

Mile High Mania 03-08-2007 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Money from the league. Under the table preferential treatment. There's a myriad of things BUSINESSMAN Daniel Snyder could be getting from the NFL for providing a front for Pat Bowlen and the Genius.

Wow... that's a reach even for the likes of an Oliver Stone.

htismaqe 03-08-2007 10:11 AM

Quote:

Wow... that's a reach even for the likes of an Oliver Stone.

What's funny is that you think I'm serious.

What's even FUNNIER is how sandy all of you Donks get about it. Something tells me you conscience isn't 100% clean...

2112 03-08-2007 10:11 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Where do you come up with this stuff?

vailpass 03-08-2007 10:11 AM

Quote:

The Chiefs have been plenty active so far...

I'm sorry, I've missed it. What big deals is Carl swinging this year?

Steve Sewell 03-08-2007 10:11 AM

Quote:

sigh...there's about 200 of you on the KC Star board.

KC can't win a playoff game to save their lives? Must be those cheatin Donks with the NFL and the refs in their back pocket, and that dirty chop blocking scheme!

Line up and play football you whiner.

recxjake 03-08-2007 10:11 AM

Dolphins | Wilkinson might decide to retire
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 06:48:07 -0800

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins are concerned DL Dan Wilkinson might decide to retire rather than play for the Denver Broncos, which would nullify a Saturday, March 3, trade that netted a sixth-round draft pick from the Broncos for the 13-year NFL veteran.

htismaqe 03-08-2007 10:13 AM

ROFL

The point is proven, over and over again.

It's like a moth to a flame, Donk fans and their guilty consciences just can't resist...

htismaqe 03-08-2007 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass
I'm sorry, I've missed it. What big deals is Carl swinging this year?

I'm sorry, I've missed it. What big deals did Carl NEED to be swinging this year?

Steve Sewell 03-08-2007 10:13 AM

Quote:

What's funny is that you think I'm serious.

What's even FUNNIER is how sandy all of you Donks get about it. Something tells me you conscience isn't 100% clean...

We don't get sandy about it...we're just amazed at how Chiefs fans can be such huge whiners and conspiracy theorists.

htismaqe 03-08-2007 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Sewell
We don't get sandy about it...we're just amazed at how Chiefs fans can be such huge whiners and conspiracy theorists.

So you're not defensive, you're stupid. I got it.

Mile High Mania 03-08-2007 10:15 AM

Quote:

ROFL

The point is proven, over and over again.

It's like a moth to a flame, Donk fans and their guilty consciences just can't resist...

I'm not sure what you proved... guilty for what? And, no - I never thought you were serious about the comments, but I had to ask why.

Steve Sewell 03-08-2007 10:16 AM

Quote:

So you're not defensive, you're stupid. I got it.

How does amazed=stupid?