ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Incarcerated Bob reporting Neckbone has hurt his neck again (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274366)

AussieChiefsFan 07-08-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9798509)
I thought there was going to be a poll of some kind...

This should be good.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-08-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

I didn't lose the trial (yet) I thought there was going to be a poll of some kind...

You need to take the 5th. Immediately.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-08-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

I didn't lose the trial (yet) I thought there was going to be a poll of some kind...

Uh, there was going to be until you welched by posting that gay ass Atwater hit dumbass. When were you ever given permission to post even in the Madden thread? You have been found guilty. Hell, you could have posted in the trial thread, but any donco talk of any kind equaled a guilty verdict.

Quesadilla Joe 07-08-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9798519)
Uh, there was going to be until you welched by posting that gay ass Atwater hit dumbass. When were you ever given permission to post even in the Madden thread? You have been found guilty. Hell, you could have posted in the trial thread, but any donco talk of any kind equaled a guilty verdict.

You just make up things as you go LMAO

I gave up on the bet back in April or May and you said if I honored the bet until TC I could come back before the preseason. Then you said that there would be a poll of some kind to determine if I can come back. Now you say there will be no poll.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-08-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9798535)
You just make up things as you go LMAO

I gave up on the bet back in April or May and you said if I honored the bet until TC I could come back before the preseason. Then you said that there would be a poll of some kind to determine if I can come back. Now you say there will be no poll.

You could come back IF YOU STAYED gone...You didn't. You could come back if you stayed gone till the poll and you won...You didn't. End of story. Now, you should be gone till January for voiding the deal. You either honor the bet or not. It's up to you.

Cannibal 07-08-2013 12:00 PM

I'm not wishing injury on Manning, but it would be a crazy way to start the season if his career was over.

ptlyon 07-08-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9798542)
You could come back IF YOU STAYED gone...

:huh:

AussieChiefsFan 07-08-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9798550)
I'm not wishing injury on Manning, but it would be a crazy way to start the season if his career was over.

LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 07-08-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9798551)
:huh:

If he stayed gone till training camp, I was going to let him come back....He welched.

If he stayed gone till I started the poll, he could come back...He welched again

AussieChiefsFan 07-08-2013 12:04 PM

With bets like this can't the mods be involved for some kind of temp ban? I'm not suggesting anything, just wondering.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-08-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9798559)
With bets like this can't the mods be involved for some kind of temp ban? I'm not suggesting anything, just wondering.

They could, but they only have eyes for Hootie and Joey apparently. Guys who offer more to the board.

Donger 07-08-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9798556)
If he stayed gone till training camp, I was going to let him come back....He welched.

If he stayed gone till I started the poll, he could come back...He welched again

It sounds like you shouldn't bet him any more.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-08-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9798575)
It sounds like you shouldn't bet him any more.

I baited him into an absolutely loaded bet I had no chance of losing anyway ROFL

notorious 07-08-2013 12:24 PM

Hootie is gone?

Texansplanet just got a burst.

BossChief 07-08-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9798177)
Are you talking about that time you spoke with a random guy at the airport who told you that Manning needed another neck surgery?

I'm not worried about that at all. LMAO Manning showed up to OTA's a week later and was throwing with a lot more zip than he did the year before. Manning will only get stronger as time goes on and any drop off in performance will be due to age and not because of the neck thing.

If I thought it was "just some random guy" I wouldn't have bothered posting it. I like Peyton and hope the stuff clears up, but it looks like he is trying his best to ignore the fact that he needs another surgery that might end it all and that he is fine waiving his warnings to try to win another title.

Much luck with that.