ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football And The Draftabulators Take One Up The Rectum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241251)

Pasta Little Brioni 02-06-2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 7408488)
IIRC....weren't you guys gonna paint Clausen's name on your chests whilst @ Arrowhead?

that would've been pretty funny.

Who wouldn't want to wear a Carolina Panther backup QB jersey to the Chiefs home opener on MNF ROFL Hell, there might be a few with custom Chiefs jerseys with Sanchize me on the back.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-06-2011 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCFGoldenKnight (Post 7410002)
Bradford looked good for about 3 quarters against the Bucs.

He looked bad against a Chiefs D, but he would look great in a Chiefs uni compared to Cassholi, even if he were allowed to come across the bench and join the Chiefs on the fly during that very game, yes...

BigCatDaddy 02-06-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROR (Post 7410018)
He looked bad against a Chiefs D, but he would look great in a Chiefs uni compared to Cassholi, even if he were allowed to come across the bench and join the Chiefs on the fly during that very game, yes...

I wasn't sure the point of his post since evern Brady put up a 69 QB rating one game. You can always cherry pick stats like that, but sure give me Bradford on this team in a heartbeat.

It kind of makes you wonder if we could have moved up to get him offering our first 3 picks which turned into Berry, McCluster, and Arenas. I love Berry, but I make that trade in a heart beat if the Rams would have taken it and I bet they would have.

milkman 02-06-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7408017)
You can have an opinion without calling everyone else a stupid muther ****er for having one different then you. Then when you do that and you are wrong it kind of comes back and bites you in the ass. Besides they don't give opinions they believe they are giving predestined facts and present them as such.

You know, when I said that I didn't really like Matt Ryan in that draft, not a single drafturbator attacked me for that opinion.

When I said that I thought that Sam Bradford could be a very good QB in the right system with good coaching, not a single drafturbator attacked me for that opinion.

When I said I didn't like Jimmy Clausen, not a single drafturbator attcked me for that opinion.

When I said, however, that I really liked Matt Stafford and wanted badly to have a chance to draft him, I was attacked for that opinion by the people who always bitch that drafturbators attack them for thir opinions.

When I said that I really liked Mark Sanchez, I was attacked for that opinion by those same people.

This perception that drafturbators are the instigators is pure unadulterated bullshit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7408132)
Amazing how NFL executives and Scouts seem to know more than the people on this board.

Yeah, cause JaMarcus Russell, Alex Smith, David Carr, David Klingler, etc, etc, etc....give us all the evidence that we need taht they always get it right.

TheGuardian 02-06-2011 09:53 AM

LOL

Ok Milk.

BigCatDaddy 02-06-2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7410039)
This perception that drafturbators are the instigators is pure unadulterated bullshit.

You've been on here long enough to know that's not true. I was called every name under the sun for stating Sam Bradford would turn out to be a great QB in the draft planet forums. I got so fed up with it I gave Hamas the option of a bet that the loser leaves depending on who has the better statistical rookie year Bradford or his boy Sanchez. Of course he didn't take it and I wouldn't have been quite as nice as Doomy was with ROR.

milkman 02-06-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7410058)
You've been on here long enough to know that's not true. I was called every name under the sun for stating Sam Bradford would turn out to be a great QB in the draft planet forums. I got so fed up with it I gave Hamas the option of a bet that the loser leaves depending on who has the better statistical rookie year Bradford or his boy Sanchez. Of course he didn't take it and I wouldn't have been quite as nice as Doomy was with ROR.

I am simply telling you that it is not all on the drafturbators.

BigCatDaddy 02-06-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7410066)
I am simply telling you that it is not all on the drafturbators.

Not all, probably 90%.

milkman 02-06-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7410069)
Not all, probably 90%.

That's just ridiculous.

Okie_Apparition 02-06-2011 10:13 AM

You have the rep bar of a young bull. Damn varicose veins are holding me back from a victory lap on your face.

Bugeater 02-06-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7408017)
Besides they don't give opinions they believe they are giving predestined facts and present them as such.

Hmmm....isn't that exactly what you did right here?
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7410058)
I was called every name under the sun for stating Sam Bradford would turn out to be a great QB in the draft planet forums.

Marcellus 02-06-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7410074)
That's just ridiculous.

It's bad on both sides now.

Supposedly the story goes that a few years ago posters like yourself got tired of the dumbasses and started getting testier with them.

Dane and Hamas went complete asshole and took others with them.

Non-draftobators responded in kind creating a board that has more ******** than actual words.

After being wrong for the most part on how the season was going to play out draftobators went quiet and non-draftobators went overboard being smug about it.

The season crashed to an end, draftobators show back up regularly and now you can't have a single conversation about anything without the same old shit going round and round.

It's not just the draftobators right now, it's both sides making this place a bore.

Ebolapox 02-06-2011 10:24 AM

holy ****, skip's back.

milkman 02-06-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 7410087)
It's bad on both sides now.

Supposedly the story goes that a few years ago posters like yourself got tired of the dumbasses and started getting testier with them.

Dane and Hamas went complete asshole and took others with them.

Non-draftobators responded in kind creating a board that has more ******** than actual words.

After being wrong for the most part on how the season was going to play out draftobators went quiet and non-draftobators went overboard being smug about it.

The season crashed to an end, draftobators show back up regularly and now you can't have a single conversation about anything without the same old shit going round and round.

It's not just the draftobators right now, it's both sides making this place a bore.

No, the story is that I never called anyone names, trying to actually debate civilly, but got fed up with being called names by the dumbasses and eventually responded in kind.

Al Bundy 02-06-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1 (Post 7410088)
holy ****, skip's back.

He is? Where?