ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop If you knew someone was epileptic (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210266)

sedated 07-13-2009 11:12 AM

Did it cause a seizure? If not, its pretty funny.

WilliamTheIrish 07-13-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5897327)
You had to be there to get the real humor in it.

We all know how well you take humor pointed in your direction.

Simply Red 07-13-2009 11:33 AM

i think anyone making fun or sheddin' light on a disorder, is a 'cock' thing to do. Just my opinion.

doomy3 07-13-2009 11:43 AM

Some people think this is actually funny?

DeezNutz 07-13-2009 11:44 AM

Are the offended parties innocent of similar behavior?

Honest question.

doomy3 07-13-2009 11:47 AM

Can someone please link this thread?

Mr. Flopnuts 07-13-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 5897682)

It's the dynasty thread in the media center. The fireworks started last night. Frankly, it's only uncalled for if it's unprovoked IMO. Diddy while not getting "personal" with Mecca, definitely incited him. It's a testament to Diddy's shit talking ability really. He is able to get underneath people's skin. And when you do that knowingly, you have to expect some things in return.

I don't think it's fair to draw a line as to what is acceptable when fighting on the internet. You either do it or you don't, and you deal with whatever comes your way.

WilliamTheIrish 07-13-2009 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 5897682)

I think it's the video game thread where mecca begins crying after the Kommish Lzen decides to not grant Mecca a franchise. The wailing is superior.

CoMoChief 07-13-2009 11:54 AM

This girl I used to date was diagnosed with that and drinking and being out in clubs triggered it.

When it first happened I freaked out, we were at a club, and this is when I first met her, she started getting bad muscle contractions all over her body. I thought she was having an orgasm actually at first. She said that she just needed to lay down. So I took her out to my jeep outside and laid her down in the back seat.

15-20 min later she was perfectly fine and we went home.

clyde05 07-13-2009 11:57 AM

Wel since i am a unfortanate one that has epilepsy, it i s very cruel to do something like that!

DeezNutz 07-13-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 5897695)
This girl I used to date was diagnosed with that and drinking and being out in clubs triggered it.

When it first happened I freaked out, we were at a club, and this is when I first met her, she started getting bad muscle contractions all over her body. I thought she was having an orgasm actually at first. She said that she just needed to lay down. So I took her out to my jeep outside and laid her down in the back seat.

15-20 min later she was perfectly fine and we went home.

ROFL

****, us guys are so sexually stupid sometimes.

Lzen 07-13-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 5897647)
We all know how well you take humor pointed in your direction.

???

CoMoChief 07-13-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5897706)
ROFL

****, us guys are so sexually stupid sometimes.

I'm not kidding. She had to go sit down, she was grabbing on to me very tight, back was arched, she was grunting and moaning and her whole body was contracting it seemed like. With a few drinks in me and while at a club, she's doing this and I'm thinking she's really horny or something.

DeezNutz 07-13-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 5897724)
I'm not kidding. She had to go sit down, she was grabbing on to me very tight, back was arched, she was grunting and moaning and her whole body was contracting it seemed like. With a few drinks in me and while at a club, she's doing this and I'm thinking she's really horny or something.

I believe you. It's just funny as hell.

Lzen 07-13-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 5897692)
I think it's the video game thread where mecca begins crying after the Kommish Lzen decides to not grant Mecca a franchise. The wailing is superior.

Sheesh, how many people are watching that thread with popcorn? :shake: