ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs Lose To Rams: 11 Obervations From The Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262559)

Rams Fan 08-19-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8832436)
your world is looking up tho, Bradford's gonna be an awesome QB for the rams, that's where it has to start.

It would be cool if the Rams you know, actually won more than 15 games in a 5 season span.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-19-2012 10:20 AM

They'll win 40 with Mr. 8-8.

Actually, I've always liked Fisher.

KCrockaholic 08-19-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 8832443)
It would be cool if the Rams you know, actually won more than 15 games in a 5 season span.

The Packers do that in 1 season.

BoneKrusher 08-19-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 8832443)

within the next two years you'll see more than 15 wins.
Fisher wont tolerate losing.

milkman 08-19-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8832465)
within the next two years you'll see more than 15 wins.
Fisher wont tolerate losing.

WooHooooooo!

9-7 and unending mediocrity, here we come!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

/Rams fans.

BoneKrusher 08-19-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8832469)
WooHooooooo!

9-7 and unending mediocrity, here we come!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

/Rams fans.

i'd take that over 7-9 anyday.
where's Marty? LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 08-19-2012 10:38 AM

Fisher was talking Super Bowl in the opening montage before the game!!

TEX 08-19-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8832299)
Overreaction, the theme of the 2012 preseason and the motto of CP and message boards everywhere!!

Did you say that last year too? :hmmm:

boogblaster 08-19-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 8832199)
My 2 cents:
  • Defense forgot to show up
  • Stanzi looked horrible
  • D-line got beat all over the field
  • Backup O line couldn't block my dead grandmother
  • Secondary was like swiss cheese
  • Play calling conservative

That is all

my 2 cents too .....

KCDC 08-19-2012 12:27 PM

The key is that we are never as bad as we think after a game, nor are we as good. In today's NFL the weaker team can win when it is hungry and prepared.

We defeated the unbeaten Packers last year. That does not mean we were better than them. The Rams are not better than us as a team. They won a game. There is no reason for alarm. If anything, this loss will be a wake-up call for the players that thought they could just coast to victory.

DTLB58 08-19-2012 01:51 PM

I disagree with him on Cassel. I thought he looked a lot like last year. On that play where he scrambled out of the pocket and threw to Dexter he got nervous and left the pocket way to early instead of going through his progression.

The timeout. Bad. Need to save those for end of the half and game. Here we go again.

I know Bowe hasn't been in yet and Baldwin fumbled, but jeez, 3 Quarters of play and how many balls have been caught by Baldwin and Breaston? Okay, we got it we can work the RB's and TE's how about a down field passing game to the WR's. Better get it going, but that has been his weakness, standing in the pocket, letting plays develop and delivering after reading everything.

I don't blame the D as much as giving the Rams credit. Bradford is good and was on with the quick short slants. When the WR gets inside the CB and the ball is delivered accurately it's almost unstoppable. I would take Bradford on this team as our QBOTF in a heart beat.

Steven Jackson is good. I said this last week watching him against the Colts. He looked fresh and healthy again.
Not the same ol' sorry ass Rams. They aren't gonna win the SB, but they aren't terrible either. Gotta give a little respect is all.

DTLB58 08-19-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8832206)
I don't like the "didn't show up excuse", not one bit. It's not a good thing people. Need some Con-sis-ten-cy this year.

Yep. Especially in the second half of the schedule where they are going to have to make their run. They are gonna have to put a win streak together of being not just good but great.

FringeNC 08-19-2012 02:14 PM

I was a little depressed watching the game. We're going to be the same team offensively we were in 2010. When the O-line is opening up running lanes, Cassel will be efficient. When they don't, we won't be able to move the ball.

CoMoChief 08-19-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 8833050)
I was a little depressed watching the game. We're going to be the same team offensively we were in 2010. When the O-line is opening up running lanes, Cassel will be efficient. When they don't, we won't be able to move the ball.

hate to say but this can be said about all teams.

Nightfyre 08-19-2012 02:40 PM

Has CoMo ever made a post that was not blatantly incorrect or stupid?