ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Police report sheds light on Belchers death spiral (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267788)

stonedstooge 12-18-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9220518)
What where they going to do, charge him with sleeping?

So they cut him a break by not charging him for sleeping in his car with it running? Dude was drunked up and the cops let him off

KCUnited 12-18-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9220512)
The dashboard video catches the police telling Belcher they are cutting him a break. What is the break if he wasn't drunk?

Not billyclubbing his ass into hamburger for this shit show we've all had to endure every Sunday this Fall.

Dartgod 12-18-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9220534)
So they cut him a break by not charging him for sleeping in his car with it running? Dude was drunked up and the cops let him off

Geez. Can't you ****ing people read?

Quote:

They said Belcher “initially displayed possible signs of being under the influence (asleep and disoriented),” but after a few minutes of being awake, his demeanor and communication “became more fluid and coherent.” The officers and their sergeant could not smell any alcohol on his breath or person.

stonedstooge 12-18-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9220541)

So why did the cops tell him they were cutting him a break? What's the break for?

hometeam 12-18-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9220534)

Did you read the story? Is sleeping in your car with it running, while not smelling like booze or appearing to be intoxicated a crime? Belcher is the only one at fault, not those officers.

KCUnited 12-18-2012 08:55 AM

You pretty much have to kill someone or be riding a skateboard to get picked up by the KCPD.

Dartgod 12-18-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9220543)
So why did the cops tell him they were cutting him a break? What's the break for?

Wasn't there, I have no idea.

SAUTO 12-18-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9220518)
What where they going to do, charge him with sleeping?

then why even say it?

Saul Good 12-18-2012 08:59 AM

So she threatened to take his kid and his money and had a history of going out partying all night without coming home causing him to miss practice because he had to watch the kid?

I'm not saying he should have killed her...but I understand. /Chris Rock

Mr. Flopnuts 12-18-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9220476)
Yep. I sincerely feel like shedding a tear for Romeo. Can't imagine what that would feel like.

I don't care what Winston says, football players are our gladiators. But I would just give Romeo a big hug if I saw him on the street. I'd even have the restraining order framed ala Sheldon Cooper.

stonedstooge 12-18-2012 08:59 AM

The 2 women whose apartment he entered said he "appeared to be intoxicated' Guess they were wrong then. Why would they even say that?

Marcellus 12-18-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9220541)

You new here?

Not only can people here not read, as soon as anything happens where someone does something bad, they become the most morally sound group of people on the entire planet.

Belcher had a side girlfriend? Nobody here has ever done anything like that at 25 years old.

If you want to hate him for shooting his GF, no problem, wigging out over the other girlfriend is pretty silly.

Sounds like a bad relationship made worse by pressures of having a child together when they probably weren't a good match to begin with. Not saying she deserved death, no one deserves that, but it sounds like she was pushing things to a boiling point herself.

Just a ****ed up situation all the way around.

InChiefsHeaven 12-18-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9220560)
The 2 women whose apartment he entered said he "appeared to be intoxicated' Guess they were wrong then. Why would they even say that?

Point is, he didn't drive away. Didn't do anything that would get him in trouble for drunk driving. The cops said they didn't smell anything on him. You can say they are lying, but even if he had been drunk as hell, they don't have anything on him. He was asleep in the car and not driving. Then he went into the apartments. What should they have done?

Mr. Flopnuts 12-18-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9220566)
You new here?

Not only can people here not read, as soon as anything happens where someone does something bad, they become the most morally sound group of people on the entire planet.

Belcher had a side girlfriend? Nobody here has ever done anything like that at 25 years old.

If you want to hate him for shooting his GF, no problem, wigging out over the other girlfriend is pretty silly.

Sounds like a bad relationship made worse by pressures of having a child together when they probably weren't a good match to begin with. Not saying she deserved death, no one deserves that, but it sounds like she was pushing things to a boiling point herself.

Exactly. I agree with this post word for word.

Deberg_1990 12-18-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9220566)
You new here?

Agreed. Lots of young people have similiar issues in life.

Belcher was a mental midget who couldnt deal with it and snapped.