ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   12.04.05 - Broncos @ Chiefs - Full Game - TORRENT (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130541)

DRU 12-07-2005 04:44 PM

nero

Quote:

Hey DRU, I am having a hell of a time trying to get the Chiefs Raiders video to copy to a DVD-R. I have tried using the windows copy and nero 6 and neither one accepts it. What program do you use?
you're just trying to burn the AVI directly onto DVD so you can play in Divx player, right? Nero will work just fine, but you have to use UDF mode instead of ISO. It should have explained that to you when you put the AVI onto the ISO profile...?? ISO can't handle file sizes that large.

KC Dan 12-07-2005 04:48 PM

Drew, you get HERO worship from me. I am at 13% but here in Japan, when you leave the hotel room the power goes off. So, I hope to restart this evening. It would be awesome to have the full game before I have to check out of the hotel tomorrow morning so I will hopefully finish overnight tonite (17hrs ahead of you). For you and all those whom seed for the next 24 hours, I will provide a beer to one and all at the Jan1st game if there. This is awesome.

Dan

KC Dan 12-07-2005 05:02 PM

You'll get a chuckle out of this. I am going to lock myself out of my hotel room so I can keep the power on in the room while I am at the office. You have to put your room key in a slot in the room to turn on power. So, I am going to leave it in to keep d/ling. Stupid - maybe, desparate - definately! I would love to watch the game while flying tomorrow. Hopefully, all will go well.

007 12-07-2005 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRU
you're just trying to burn the AVI directly onto DVD so you can play in Divx player, right? Nero will work just fine, but you have to use UDF mode instead of ISO. It should have explained that to you when you put the AVI onto the ISO profile...?? ISO can't handle file sizes that large.

Yeah that was the plan. I must be stupid though. I can't find anything about UDF on my Nero 6 and every time I try to select the avi to burn it freezes everything up.

digi2fish 12-07-2005 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan
Drew, you get HERO worship from me. I am at 13% but here in Japan, when you leave the hotel room the power goes off. So, I hope to restart this evening. It would be awesome to have the full game before I have to check out of the hotel tomorrow morning so I will hopefully finish overnight tonite (17hrs ahead of you). For you and all those whom seed for the next 24 hours, I will provide a beer to one and all at the Jan1st game if there. This is awesome.

Dan

I don't know about Japan, it usually takes 3~4 days to get the full game from Taiwan with 2Mb downloading bandwidth.

nice hotel for letting you to run BT with their network :)

SLAG 12-07-2005 06:21 PM

anyone else here using the Utorrent?

I can see what Client everyone else is using

SLAG 12-07-2005 11:02 PM

c'mon peoples dont stop seeding now!

Thanks

007 12-07-2005 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
c'mon peoples dont stop seeding now!

Thanks

Still seeding here buddy. Hell, I'm at 1.217 share ratio.

I was nervous there for a minute DRU. Thought the whole game was going to be in standard format instead of widescreen. Whew!!!

Thanks again.

greg63 12-08-2005 01:00 AM

My apologies to all, I would more than likely be seeding now but the power went off in my house while I was at work and I just recently got my PC up and running again.

greg63 12-08-2005 01:06 AM

DRU, my d/l status is remaining "yellow" is this going to adversely affect the d/l??

DRU 12-08-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

My apologies to all, I would more than likely be seeding now but the power went off in my house while I was at work and I just recently got my PC up and running again.
That's nothing to apoligize for. If you lost connection then you lost connection. When you're downloading you're uploading as well so that's just as good.

It's the people that complete the download and then close the torrent that deserve to rot in a hell full of donko and faider fans.

SLAG 12-08-2005 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRU
That's nothing to apoligize for. If you lost connection then you lost connection. When you're downloading you're uploading as well so that's just as good.

It's the people that complete the download and then close the torrent that deserve to rot in a hell full of donko and faider fans.

Where u from dru

how old r u?

DRU 12-08-2005 01:11 AM

Quote:

DRU, my d/l status is remaining "yellow" is this going to adversely affect the d/l??
Yes, most likely it will. It will effect your ability to share as well. You need to make sure you have the bit torrent ports opened in any hardware/software that requires it. This would be any kind of Linksys router or something similar, ZoneAlarm, Internet Security, etc. Windows Firewall. Any of these would need the ports opened to take full advantage of bit torrent.

DRU 12-08-2005 01:11 AM

Quote:

Where u from dru

how old r u?
Why the sudden interest?

SLAG 12-08-2005 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRU
Why the sudden interest?

No Paticular reason

just appreciated what you do

and rather enjoy your avatar