ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   All N00bs (sp?) Can Go To Hell (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140340)

StcChief 05-06-2006 08:17 AM

I'm with FAX.

the newbies just don't know how to act right.

4th and Long 05-06-2006 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
I want to thank everyone for helping me through this difficult time with special thanks to Mr. 4th and Long for the picture which I am caching for future possible use should my feeling change on this matter.

FAX

PBJ

Everyone knows N00bs (sp?) wear red shirts and are the first one to get killed in each Chiefs Planet episode. :D

burt 05-06-2006 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl
she said "kick" you butt not "lick" your butt. :p

At my age......I'll take either!!!! As long as my nether region is involved......

burt 05-06-2006 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Aren't you fat ****ers supposed be generally jolly?

NO WE'RE NOT, DAMNIT!!!!!!!

Gonzo 05-06-2006 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
After an excellent meal, a good night's rest, oral sex with the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX, and several lortab, I've begun to look at things somewhat differently.

FAX

Ah yes, it is amazing how oral sex with Mrs. Fax can change your whole outlook on life.

KcMizzou 05-06-2006 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
Fraz, who knew my trips to the john would be benefitial to you? But the following quote is from the Nov. 2002 issue of Readers Digest that I was reading on the crapper just a few minutes ago. Page 96:

"Cheerful people make $14,000 a year more than less happy folks do."

I'm going with "cheerful because they make more money" rather than "make more money because they're cheerful".

BucEyedPea 05-06-2006 11:54 AM

Thank y'all for the warm welcome. :harumph:

J/K...y'all actually crak me up! ROFL

hypersensitiveZO6 05-06-2006 11:59 AM

This site wouldn't be right without noObs. You have to have balance. BTW, I give my upmost respect for you FAX, but please don't give noObs stereotypes.

Relax man
hyperlite

FAX 05-06-2006 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperliteZO6
This site wouldn't be right withour noObs. You have to have balance.
hyperlite

Exactly what I used to believe, Mr. hyperliteZO6. Until, one day, as if in a terrible and saneless nightmare, it was my misfortune to encounter two hellish, hideous, horror-fostering N00bs (sp?) completely devoid of even the remotest connection to human decency or decorum.

Plus, I think they both voted for Mr. Rain Man.

FAX

luv 05-06-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Exactly what I used to believe, Mr. hyperliteZO6. Until, one day, as if in a terrible and saneless nightmare, it was my misfortune to encounter two hellish, hideous, horror-fostering N00bs (sp?) completely devoid of even the remotest connection to human decency or decorum.

FAX

But it was an honor just to make it to the final four, right?

FAX 05-06-2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
But it was an honor just to make it to the final four, right?

Yes, Ms. luv. A totally unexpected and humbling experience. When I first posted on here, I never would have imagined such a thing.

Still ... I sometimes catch myself wishing that I hadn't made that promise to keep Mr. Rain Man's dark, secret past out of the campaign. Things might have turned out differently in the end.

FAX THE HONORABLE

Fish 05-06-2006 12:34 PM

http://lortabs.freespaces.com/images/lortab-1.jpg

Please Mr. Fax..... Let us back into your life..... we truly desire the warmth and comfort of the inner folds of your brain..... Let us have another romantic dance in the ether...... please...... please................

Big Dick Jones 05-06-2006 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

I'm a n00b around here although I have lurked for quite awhile. I've noticed your concern for n00bs so I wonder if you will protect me from that mean ol' Skip Towne?

FAX 05-06-2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dick Jones
I'm a n00b around here although I have lurked for quite awhile. I've noticed your concern for n00bs so I wonder if you will protect me from that mean ol' Skip Towne?

I will be more than happy to assist in any way I can, Mr. Big Dick Jones.

Whom, by the way, did you vote for in the contest?

FAX

BucEyedPea 05-06-2006 12:59 PM

I know you're not asking me but, anyhow.... I voted for skip in one round.

In the final round I voted for RainMain....because, being a n00b they posted to me a few times...so they were noticed. I only noticed you the past few days.It takes awhile to take it all in. Know what I mean?

Besides RainMain is a Pisces...and a long, lost sibling.
T'is a family thing.