ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Scott Egoli and the Kansas City Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263819)

Bewbies 09-17-2012 10:55 AM

Forget writing about Pioli. If you're going to write about KC write about either what a ****ing horrible owner Hunt is, or write about what a horrible ****ing lie the Patriot Way is.

htismaqe 09-17-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8920497)
If you write about this, please talk about the players Pioli gave contracts to quitting in the second game of the season.

Guys like DJ and Flowers absolutely quit yesterday. Also, what about the way Bowe celebrated the late game TD?

Shut the **** up already. Stop cross-posting this shit in every thread.

DaneMcCloud 09-17-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwhit (Post 8920479)
I own a home in Overland Park, Kansas. Have for more than a decade. Still have a Kansas driver's license. I think I have a right to voice an opinion about the Chiefs.

Of course you have the right. But since you have a national voice, it would be helpful if you used it to expose the Hunt family and the Chiefs organization on a national level.

I've heard directly from other owners mouths that Clark Hunt is viewed as someone that doesn't give a shit about football and only cares about the bottom line. Pioli was clearly Peter Principled into the position he holds with the Chiefs, which further proves Clark's lack of imagination and unwillingness not only to win, but to improve this franchise.

Often times in sports, the most "popular" candidate turns out to be the wrong candidate. Hunt should have unearthed a Thomas Dimitroff or a Jerry Reese, not hired the guy with the biggest name and turn over the keys to the franchise to him because of his name.

Any sane person could have looked at the Patriots draft and free agency record and known what the Chiefs were buying. Unfortunately, 99.99% of the Chiefs fans were blinded by the fact that he came from New England but even more so, that Carl Peterson was fired.

That's a lethal combination of stupid.

gblowfish 09-17-2012 10:55 AM

Eh, JWhit was just jealous that Posnanski got to pull the plug on Joe Pa's ventilator, and he didn't.

Whitlock isn't a Chiefs fan. Today he's nothing more than a troll.

A sweaty, Gates Eating, BBQ grease coated, sauce stained shirted troll.

DaneMcCloud 09-17-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8920528)
Eh, JWhit was just jealous that Posnanski got to pull the plug on Joe Pa's ventilator, and he didn't.

Whitlock isn't a Chiefs fan. Today he's nothing more than a troll.

A sweaty, Gates Eating, BBQ grease coated, sauce stained shirted troll.

Sorry to disagree with this, George, but I couldn't care less if Jason is a fan or not. His job as a journalist is to expose and report, not be a cheerleader.

Bewbies 09-17-2012 10:57 AM

Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weis, Josh McDaniels, Scott Pioli and how many players (Deion Branch) should just sign their checks over to Tom Brady...

lcarus 09-17-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8920527)
Of course you have the right. But since you have a national voice, it would be helpful if you used it to expose the Hunt family and the Chiefs organization on a national level.

I've heard directly from other owners mouths that Clark Hunt is viewed as someone that doesn't give a shit about football and only cares about the bottom line. Pioli was clearly Peter Principled into the position he holds with the Chiefs, which further proves Clark's lack of imagination and unwillingness not only to win, but to improve this franchise.

Often times in sports, the most "popular" candidate turns out to be the wrong candidate. Hunt should have unearthed a Thomas Dimitroff or a Jerry Reese, not hired the guy with the biggest name and turn over the keys to the franchise to him because of his name.

Any sane person could have looked at the Patriots draft and free agency record and known what the Chiefs were buying. Unfortunately, 99.99% of the Chiefs fans were blinded by the fact that he came from New England but even more so, that Carl Peterson was fired.

That's a lethal combination of stupid.

I was so happy that we were turning the page and ridding ourselves of Carl Peterson and Herman Edwards that I didn't think twice about the Pioli hiring. All I really knew is that he was touted highly as a strong GM candidate and he came from a successful organization. At first it looked promising with Weis and Crennel at their coordinator positions, but then Cinderella turned back into a pumpkin. His drafts were weak and Pioli failed at building on the small amount of good that was already in place. Time and time again, his weak drafts and failure to recognize the problem at the QB position has come to bite our team in the ass yet again.

FringeNC 09-17-2012 11:01 AM

The article that needs to be written is one analyzing Pioli's bizarre infatuation with Matt Cassel. Pioli's tenure here has been defined by Matt Cassel. A coach got fired over him, only reason Crennel was hired is that he would accept the guy as a starter, and despite having the worst stats of any full-time starter over the last 3 years, Pioli essentially brought in no competition for Cassel after claiming he would. Pioli's need to be proven right regarding Cassel transcends ego - it's ****ing serious mental illness.

Black Bob 09-17-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8920536)
Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weis, Josh McDaniels, Scott Pioli and how many players (Deion Branch) should just sign their checks over to Tom Brady...

meh... that's been done before. It would be better to target Clark Hunt and Scott Pioli. Clark needs to be held accountable. Some of the guys we called "stars" also need to be held accountable. They let us down big time.

Dave Lane 09-17-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

I own a home in Overland Park, Kansas. Have for more than a decade. Still have a Kansas driver's license. I think I have a right to voice an opinion about the Chiefs.

Bring the heat. I've seen enough of this nonsense and I was very excited and onboard with this in the beginning.

Curious who's on your short list for GM?

Fish 09-17-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Then help us Obi Fatwan.....

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/124/helpmeobifatwan.jpg

Chiefnj2 09-17-2012 11:04 AM

Prediction - When Romeo is fired Whitlock will jump on the race angle.

Hammock Parties 09-17-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 8920544)
Pioli's need to be proven right regarding Cassel transcends ego - it's ****ing serious mental illness.

It's certainly not logical, whatsoever.

Just check out those deep passes Cassel threw yesterday.

Every one was a freaking joke other than the TD to Bowe.

He lacks some innate accuracy talent that good quarterbacks have.

Priest31kc 09-17-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 8920544)
The article that needs to be written is one analyzing Pioli's bizarre infatuation with Matt Cassel. Pioli's tenure here has been defined by Matt Cassel. A coach got fired over him, only reason Crennel was hired is that he would accept the guy as a starter, and despite having the worst stats of any full-time starter over the last 3 years, Pioli essentially brought in no competition for Cassel after claiming he would. Pioli's need to be proven right regarding Cassel transcends ego - it's ****ing serious mental illness.

Yes

Johnny Vegas 09-17-2012 11:06 AM

I hope the Saints do well this season. Get Sean Payton here Jan. 1st. Its a dream, but its my ****ing dream.