ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL’s Top 10 most-liked, least-liked players according to recent Nielsen Poll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265657)

Frazod 10-25-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9047848)
They must have Quinn and Cassel mixed up. The hate for Cassel in KC alone should put him in the top five on the NFL easily.

Kansas City has a team?/Most NFL fans

Predarat 10-25-2012 09:00 AM

Article fail, Quinn and Orton are on there, cAssHole is not?

htismaqe 10-25-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9047800)
[B]You don't seem to understand that the media dicks him over. It is the exact opposite of what they do to Tebow. Please stop being a jackass and pay attention. Here is Charles Barkley commenting on Romo and Cutler... he's trying to say the exact same thing that I am. Maybe you will listen to him?

LMAO

Charles Barkley? The same guy that endorses Nutri-System but tells everyone he knows that it's a scam. Yeah, he's got integrity. And he KNOWS football too.

Let's get this straight.

Jay Cutler is a LOSER.

And you're the biggest ****ing moron on this board.

gblowfish 10-25-2012 09:11 AM

Jay Cutler needs to get into dog fighting....

Pasta Little Brioni 10-25-2012 10:26 AM

Bunch of REAL winners on that hated list QB wise.

The Franchise 10-25-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9047781)
Pissed off Arizona fans because he cost them a first round pick

The same reason Quinn is on there. There are a lot of Browns fans out there.

DaKCMan AP 10-25-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9047781)
Pissed off Arizona fans because he cost them a first round pick

So that's about 10 people..

Woodchuck 10-25-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9047815)
It was one of his better games, although they certainly didn't score many points. He was definitely ****ed up by the Suh cheapshot hit.

The problem with Cutler is when they get behind - that's when he turns into a complete douche.

I like the Bears, but Cutler is a very difficult player to root for. Reminds me of a cross between George and Grbac. The talent is there, but it's awash in douchiness.

I hear you. He's a dick for sure but he is a leader imo. Chicago looked for a QB for so long and they are a different team with Cutler. However, I do think he gets a bad rap and alot of people do too. Not just Barkley.

htismaqe 10-25-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9048401)
I hear you. He's a dick for sure but he is a leader imo. Chicago looked for a QB for so long and they are a different team with Cutler. However, I do think he gets a bad rap and alot of people do too. Not just Barkley.

He's a dick but he's a leader.

ROFLROFL

Hammock Parties 10-25-2012 11:44 AM

Cutler has a horrible offensive line and one receiver.

He's doing well in Chicago and we'd be lucky to have him in KC.

God, what I wouldn't give to have Cutler and Shanny as Chiefs...heaven.

big nasty kcnut 10-25-2012 12:41 PM

So where Matt Cassel on this hated list.

Woodchuck 10-25-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9048419)
He's a dick but he's a leader.

ROFLROFL

Have you ever been a leader? I was once a leader. I played goalkeeper for a divison one college soccer team. Every coach on every team and every camp I ever went to or learned from past the age of 14, wanted me to be a dick. I basically controlled the defense and the direction of the ball. I yelled at everyone constantly. Why don't you go and watch Tim Howard, the US goal keeper, for a while. Watch what happens when the defense ****s up. Do you know what it's like to have a position coach?

This is the way it is in sports man. Haven't you ever seen Peyton Manning be a dick to his o-line? How about Tom Brady? They do it all the time. They are probably even told to do it. Certain positions require certain things.

Cassel didn't have it in him to yell at someone. That is part of why he was a shitty leader.

Laugh all you want. You just don't get it imo.

Woodchuck 10-25-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9048498)
Cutler has a horrible offensive line and one receiver.

He's doing well in Chicago and we'd be lucky to have him in KC.

God, what I wouldn't give to have Cutler and Shanny as Chiefs...heaven.

No shit man... We should be looking at Chicago as the model.

|Zach| 10-25-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9048401)

I don't think Cutler is a leader in the least. I would say is the exact opposite.

He would be good to have if your ceiling is a playoff win.

whoman69 10-25-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9047792)
Mark Castle? not on list? why?

Because other players love him. There isn't any reason for other teams to hate him. Only the fans hate him.