ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Time to call Jerry McGuire (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272649)

The Franchise 04-30-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9646267)
Link a ****ing direct quote from the GM of all 32 NFL teams or shut the **** up.

I said aided in his drop, dipshit. I didn't say that it was the main reason. Oh...and feel free to go **** yourself.

Planetman 04-30-2013 05:51 PM

Great. My "teh ghey" thread and this thread have both been hijacked by fights.

Sorry, Geno. Apparently you're no longer worth any sort of normal discussion. Have fun in that circus that is the QB Clown Car of the NFL.

MahiMike 04-30-2013 06:06 PM

This type of pussy action is exactly what I saw when I put his games on. Pouty finger pointer. The fact that he thought the Chiefs were gonna take him 1st overall tells me he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Simply Red 04-30-2013 06:08 PM

Would somebody mind linking my balls?

lcarus 04-30-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9646231)
He's going to love it when they ask him to run the ball.

And the Jets are gonna love it when they realize "Oh shit...you can't run like Michael Vick? Well ****!"

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-30-2013 06:10 PM

You'll continue to see threads like this because some of yall are so easy to troll. I guess that's what happens when you are so emotionally invested in a player who was never even a Chief.

Simply Red 04-30-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was A Gigantic Dick (Post 9646799)
You'll continue to see threads like this because some of yall are so easy to troll. I guess that's what happens when you are so emotionally invested in a player who was never even a Chief.

He's going to go bareback black on the NFL soon, he's the Prodigal Son.

houstonwhodat 04-30-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9646045)
How is it pouting? His rep informed him NOT to participate in the Senior Bowl. That obviously backfired and aided in his drop.

His agent didn't want to show how bad he really was.

Even Gruden didn't like him as a pick.

houstonwhodat 04-30-2013 08:08 PM

Just cuz he was a qb and available to be picked in the first round doesn't mean it was going to happen.

Ain't his agents fault.

Geno ain't exactly Andrew Luck or RG3 or even Russell Wilson.

This qb class sucked ass.

Even Barkley went late.

Bwana 04-30-2013 08:26 PM

10 cent head.

The clown is going melt down like a stick of butter on a hot stove, wait and see.

http://fierceblackqueen.files.wordpr...aby_crying.jpg

Brendan08901 04-30-2013 08:34 PM

I don't get why everyone is giving Geno shit. Your agent will tell you what teams are interested in you and where you should be expected to be drafted. The fact that Geno thought he was going top 5 and he wasn't drafted until the second round means there was a lot of miscomunication. If I was him and I knew I got screwed, I wouldn't trust him to handle my contracts.

mlyonsd 04-30-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brendan08901 (Post 9647437)
I don't get why everyone is giving Geno shit. Your agent will tell you what teams are interested in you and where you should be expected to be drafted. The fact that Geno thought he was going top 5 and he wasn't drafted until the second round means there was a lot of miscomunication. If I was him and I knew I got screwed, I wouldn't trust him to handle my contracts.

Maybe Geno's agent was sending him links to CP. That alone would have messed up expectations.

threebag 04-30-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9646101)
WTF are you talking about? How is he not doing it as privately as possible? And how does it look like he's shifting blame?

Man, some of you guys are reaching.

Like the Jets did at 39

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-30-2013 09:17 PM

Geno Smith’s former agents wish him the best
Posted by Mike Florio on April 30, 2013, 11:04 PM EDT
Jets Smith Football AP

Agents Jeff Nalley and Erik Burkhardt of Select Sports Group have broken their silence in response to quarterback Geno Smith’s decision to fire them, only days after Smith became the 39th pick in the draft.

“We worked tirelessly for Geno Smith and all of our draft prospects,” the firm said in a statement released to PFT. “The NFL Draft is unpredictable, and we prepared Geno and all of our draft prospects, as we do every year, about what can happen during the draft. Not only did we tell him that what transpired on the first day of the draft was possible, the question of whether Geno would be a first- or second-round pick was arguably the most talked about subject in the three months leading up to the draft. We wish Geno the best.”

The statement comes in response to a report from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News that Smith believed he “would be and should be” not a first-round pick but the No. 1 overall selection. In an appearance on SiriusXM NFL Radio, Smith opted not to delve into the details.

“I don’t want to shed too much light on it,” Smith said, via a partial transcript provided by SiriusXM NFL Radio. “The thing that I can tell you is that it’s not because of the whole draft experience. It’s not because of one particular incident. There’s a number of things. And that story, you know, that battle will be fought on a different day. As of right now I don’t feel too comfortable talking about all the details of it.”

Regardless, the timeline gives rise to a reasonable inference that the decision relates to Smith’s “whole draft experience.” And it comes off as a blame-shifting reaction from Smith for not being drafted higher.

Based on the statement from Select Sports Group, if Smith thought he’d go higher, it wasn’t based on anything his agents were telling him.

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-30-2013 09:18 PM

Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason 6m

Jeezuz, Geno. Nawrocki might be right RT @ProFootballTalk: Geno Smith's former agents issue statement http://po.st/pBvHxc