ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Are you done? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270462)

Ebolapox 02-27-2013 11:28 AM

history tells us that those who aren't aware of history are doomed to repeat it.

WE'RE ****ING REPEATING IT. THIS IS LIKE ****ING GROUNDHOG'S DAY

tony77 02-27-2013 11:28 AM

If your done you were not a true fan in the first place. ****IN IDIOTS! This place is filled with ****in irrational babies! FOR REAL YOU ALL LOOK SO STUPID

slimdagreat 02-27-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9444820)
There's no way that's what they are actually giving for him....no way

I certainly hope so.

Even 1 2nd rounder is bad enough.

kcpasco 02-27-2013 11:29 AM

Ya I'm done.
I hope this regime flames out like all the rest.

Ebolapox 02-27-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9444830)
If your done you were not a true fan in the first place. ****IN IDIOTS! This place is filled with ****in irrational babies! FOR REAL YOU ALL LOOK SO STUPID

turn your ****ing rep back on, troll.

suds79 02-27-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9444830)

Who gives an F about some mytical title of being a true fan? I couldn't care less.

I just want to see my favorite team win a championship. I'll be damned if I end up like a Cubs fan. F that.

Looks like I'll have to go somewhere else to get it.

Now if you can continue to support losers and never see your team never win squat, more power to you.

tony77 02-27-2013 11:30 AM

All of you just see what you want to see and think its fact

Deberg_1990 02-27-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9444803)
Whats funny about this is the reaction is understandable but CP is looking at this as if Dorsey and Reid have been Chief's fans their whole lives like us.

Dorsey and Reid haven't been following this team forever and dealing with 49er Qbs and back ups and other teams left overs.

Dorsey and Reid don't care about the last 23 years, all they care about is what happens while they are in charge.

I want Geno too, but people act like the same people keep doing the same things, the irony is its not the same people.

We have some shit luck.

Your right. The only common denominator between all these regimes are THE HUNTS.

Clark could have mandated a QB at #1 or nixed an Alex Smith trade if he wanted to.

This franchise is nearly dead to me.

Sully 02-27-2013 11:32 AM

Done?
No

But I'm ****ing sick inside, and that has to stop. I'm feeling physically I'll about a team who doesn't care to aim for championships, and that's on me. Not The "Clarks'" fault, not the coach of the day or GM of the day... But mine... And undone with that.

In 20+ years of being a STH, an opening day hasn't gone by without that lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. I care too ****ing much... And I'm certainly done with that.

tony77 02-27-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9444846)
turn your ****ing rep back on, troll.

WELL **** YOU IM SICK OF IT! All you damn babies piss me of and I have had it!

mnchiefsguy 02-27-2013 11:33 AM

Try as I might, I can't seem to quit the Chiefs.

htismaqe 02-27-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9444803)
Whats funny about this is the reaction is understandable but CP is looking at this as if Dorsey and Reid have been Chief's fans their whole lives like us.

Dorsey and Reid haven't been following this team forever and dealing with 49er Qbs and back ups and other teams left overs.

Dorsey and Reid don't care about the last 23 years, all they care about is what happens while they are in charge.

I want Geno too, but people act like the same people keep doing the same things, the irony is its not the same people.

We have some shit luck.

It's not luck.

It's Clark Hunt.

Marcellus 02-27-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9444865)
Your right. The only common denominator between all these regimes are THE HUNTS.

Clark could have mandated a QB at #1 or nixed an Alex Smith trade if he wanted to.

This franchise is nearly dead to me.

I suppose so but you don't hire a GM and coach tell them to build the team then mandate they have to take a QB at #1 overall if they don't see guy they like.

Simple fact is obvious, they don't like what they see in Geno. End of story folks.

You think if this draft was equal in QB talent to the 2012 draft they would be trading for Smith?

keg in kc 02-27-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9444914)
You think if this draft was equal in QB talent to the 2012 draft they would be trading for Smith?

Yes. I do.

tony77 02-27-2013 11:36 AM

IDIOTS HES ONE PLAYER IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE PLAYER TO MAKE A TEAM. TEAM! ITS NOT A SINGLE PLAYER GAME!