ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Troll Infestation (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=237398)

DaFace 11-26-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 7200122)
DaFace, any more trolls besides the ones mentioned?

Well, that depends on what you call a troll. :D

Rams Fan 11-26-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7200126)
Well, that depends on what you call a troll. :D

Lemme rephrase it than:

Any username(s) that you are tempted to put a ban on tonight?:thumb:

Shogun 11-26-2010 10:11 PM

I've been known to troll. Not this or my website, though. I got the official Avatar forums shut down once because of the influx of registration and trolling, some weird weird folks over there, folks.

Buck 11-26-2010 10:11 PM

I didn't know that Cjanz and chiefspants were linked together but Thebes the same breed of unfunny humor.

DaFace 11-26-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 7200127)
Lemme rephrase it than:

Any username(s) that you are tempted to put a ban on tonight?:thumb:

Na, not really. But trolls tend to strike when you least expect it.

Rams Fan 11-26-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7200130)
Na, not really. But trolls tend to strike when you least expect it.

So we should be on troll watch tonight?

Buck 11-26-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7200128)
I've been known to troll. Not this or my website, though. I got the official Avatar forums shut down once because of the influx of registration and trolling, some weird weird folks over there, folks.

One time me and a bunch of posters from CP went and trolled a Browns site. I felt bad because I randomly selected a teams forum to troll and it wa the Browns.

The next day the Browns beat the ever living shit out of the Chiefs.

Also one time we trolled finhaven when they got TrINT.

DaFace 11-26-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 7200131)
So we should be on troll watch tonight?

:shrug:

It's not like it's really a big deal. With the number of supporters who can infract people these days, "those" kind of trolls are usually taken down in minutes anyway.

Shogun 11-26-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7200132)
One time me and a bunch of posters from CP went and trolled a Browns site. I felt bad because I randomly selected a teams forum to troll and it wa the Browns.

The next day the Browns beat the ever living shit out of the Chiefs.

Also one time we trolled finhaven when they got TrINT.

I love trolling websites, its fun. That sucks @ the Browns, bad timing, never troll a team you're playing :D. The only website I haven't been successfully been able to troll. Its a website called "Landover Baptist" it is a website of trolls who I thought I could successfully troll by myself. I was in over my head, those guys are nuts, but some of the shit on the website is HILARIOUS. Here it is, you should check it out if you like a good laugh. http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

They are consistent with their trolling.

Frazod 11-26-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7200030)
Asswipe Aric has been stirring things up too.

I assume that's the often-banned long time inbred Donx one who sucks the penis AboveAverage.

Bane 11-26-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7200138)
I love trolling websites, its fun. That sucks @ the Browns, bad timing, never troll a team you're playing :D. The only website I haven't been successfully been able to troll. Its a website called "Landover Baptist" it is a website of trolls who I thought I could successfully troll by myself. I was in over my head, those guys are nuts, but some of the shit on the website is HILARIOUS. Here it is, you should check it out if you like a good laugh. http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

They are consistent with their trolling.

I've never had the patience to "troll" like that.I do however like popping in on the Mange to watch the meltdown from time to time,but I rarely post there cause it would be all to obvious it that was me.ROFL

Rams Fan 11-26-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 7200142)
I've never had the patience to "troll" like that.I do however like popping in on the Mange to watch the meltdown from time to time,but I rarely post there cause it would be all to obvious it was me.ROFL

It was earlier this week when some poster at Orange Mane said he was leaving than another poster admitted he was gay and started posting pictures of guys. That's one of the few times I've been there.

WebGem 11-26-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 7200145)
another poster admitted he was gay and started posting pictures of guys

That's pretty much what I expect every time I open up OM.

Bane 11-26-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 7200145)
It was earlier this week when some poster at Orange Mane said he was leaving than another poster admitted he was gay and started posting pictures of guys. That's one of the few times I've been there.

Draft time is epic over there,but then again,it is here too.LMAO

ImmodiumAD 11-26-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7200003)
WTF is up? Is it one person creating multiple accounts, or are we being ambushed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7200016)
Are you talking about RadeAM? He/she has been taken care of, but I have no idea how they were able to register with the same exact usernames they did this with a couple years ago.

You two silly n00bs. lol at dupe accounts