ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Avatar origins (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286071)

ChiTown 08-30-2014 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Start Croyle (Post 10862207)
Audrey Hepburn wasn't in the Wizard of Oz

Have you not figured out yet that Bufkin is a troll?

Bufkin 08-30-2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10862211)
Have you not figured out yet that Bufkin is a troll?

No, bufkin is not a troll. Bufkin is a monkey. Read the OP.

WhiteWhale 08-30-2014 07:40 AM

On topic, I think most can figure out the link between the avatar and my name.

Bufkin 08-30-2014 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 10862215)
On topic, I think most can figure out the link between the avatar and my name.

A fan of literature I see. Moby Dick is indeed a classic.

BucEyedPea 08-30-2014 07:42 AM

Mine is a design/illustration that I created in Adobe Illustrator with half a Patriot and half a Buccaneer.
I had a larger one but lost it when my HD got damaged. It's somewhere on a back-up disk tho' but I can't be bothered trying to locate it.

Earthling 08-30-2014 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 10862191)
..... He hated gofers and squirrels and was good at killing them.

Got any extra clubs you might want to sell? Needing a good 3 iron...

rico 08-30-2014 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10861973)
basically I like anything David Lynch - I've always been a fan of the non mainstream - It's just sort of what I dig - Lynch is easily my favorite. Henry Spencer is the main character in the blockbuster film "Eraserhead"

That's really cool shit, man.

sedated 08-30-2014 08:12 AM

Mine is somewhat self-explanatory.

rico 08-30-2014 08:13 AM

My avatar is the character, "Clarence" from the old MTV puppet show, Wonder Showzen. In the show, Clarence is always making people feel uncomfortable and purposely creates awkward situations with himself and random strangers. I think I tend to do this... on this board and when I am being silly in real life.

rico 08-30-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10862175)
Michael Scott, because even though I've seen every episode a gazillion times, Michael Scott amtica still crack me up.

My wife and I watch The Office literally every night before we go to bed. Every...single...night. Obviously, we love that show very much.

Baby Lee 08-30-2014 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10862273)
My wife and I watch The Office literally every night before we go to bed. Every...single...night. Obviously, we love that show very much.

And if I can recall, you two can bone in a commercial break with time to spare. ;)

RE: The thread, no personal association. Entire explanation is long winded, if Mr. Bufkin can recall where I laid it out before, feel free to link it. Short story, Paul F. Tomkins was doing something I found and find very amusing for a reason I found even more amusing while playing a character of his and I screencapped the image and set is as my Avy.

Cheater5 08-30-2014 08:48 AM

Cheater 5: (surfing) A form of hang five move, but where the surfer keeps themselves and their weight well back from the front of the board and just reaches out with one leg to get five toes over the nose (as opposed to standing properly at the front).

I like to surf.

Donger 08-30-2014 08:52 AM

Mine is obvious.

rico 08-30-2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10862278)
And if I can recall, you two can bone in a commercial break with time to spare. ;)

RE: The thread, no personal association. Entire explanation is long winded, if Mr. Bufkin can recall where I laid it out before, feel free to link it. Short story, Paul F. Tomkins was doing something I found and find very amusing for a reason I found even more amusing while playing a character of his and I screencapped the image and set is as my Avy.

3 consecutive times before the show starts back up if I'm on top of my game and she's not on bottom!!!

Baby Lee 08-30-2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheater5 (Post 10862316)
Cheater 5: (surfing) A form of hang five move, but where the surfer keeps themselves and their weight well back from the front of the board and just reaches out with one leg to get five toes over the nose (as opposed to standing properly at the front).

I like to surf.

Did you see the recent Drunk History on Eddie Aikau