ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs KC may have seen the last of the Bowe Show (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267819)

mcaj22 12-19-2012 08:52 AM

we wont have to get rid of the 5 or 6 talented players on the team,

what we will have to get rid of is all the overrated non-productive Pioli bust draft picks and replace them real evaluated talent

Pasta Little Brioni 12-19-2012 08:53 AM

Letting go of Bowe just because he isn't "your guy" would be ****ing reeruned.

mcaj22 12-19-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9223387)
Letting go of Bowe just because he isn't "your guy" would be ****ing reeruned.

just like letting go of Carr

it's the same scenario this GM has put this team in because of his stupid ego and the fact that he wants to put his lesser talented players in the spotlight over a prior regimes draft picks who are clearly 100 times better

New England got away with this because they had Tom Brady to cover their backs everytime they let someone good walk for nothing, but you know, we dont and never will have that luxory

beach tribe 12-19-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9223392)

it's the same scenario this GM has put this team in because of his stupid ego and the fact that he wants to put his lesser talented players in the spotlight over a prior regimes draft picks who are clearly 100 times better

Pioli won't be there though.

htismaqe 12-19-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9223392)

So you're assuming that the next GM is going to be the same A #1 ****stick that Pioli is?

mcaj22 12-19-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9223396)
So you're assuming that the next GM is going to be the same A #1 ****stick that Pioli is?

no I said the next GM is going to come in and cut all the pile of shit players Pioli protects and has forced to play and us fans watch a horrible product of talent.

and I hope guys like Breaston are vindicated.

BoneKrusher 12-19-2012 08:58 AM

Bowe proved last week he belongs in KC, look at the passing yardage piled up in his absence. (26 yards per quarter)

end of story.

htismaqe 12-19-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9223397)
no I said the next GM is going to come in and cut all the pile of shit players Pioli protects and has forced to play and us fans watch a horrible product of talent.

and I hope guys like Breaston are vindicated.

I guess I don't understand then.

Bowe isn't a shit player that Pioli protects...

rabblerouser 12-19-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9223400)
Bowe proved last week he belongs in KC, look at the passing yardage piled up in his absence. (26 yards per quarter)

end of story.

And if I'm Bowe's agent, that is my starting and ending point :

Here are your numbers with Bowe - xxxxxxxx

And your numbers without him - xx

BoneKrusher 12-19-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9223403)
And if I'm Bowe's agent, that is my starting and ending point :

Here are your numbers with Bowe - xxxxxxxx

And your numbers without him - xx

absolutely.

Rausch 12-19-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9223376)
TG was 32 at the time.

Bowe is 28.

Huge difference.

Yeah.

Bowe is the ONLY playmaker in the passing game now...

mcaj22 12-19-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9223401)
I guess I don't understand then.

Bowe isn't a shit player that Pioli protects...

that's the problem, guys like Bowe on the cusp of walking for nothing because Pioli DOES protect his own picks.

I know a new GM can come in and save this scenario but the 4 years prior that was not the case.

DC.chief 12-19-2012 09:17 AM

I'll punch a baby seal in the face if we don't bring bowe back. He's the only receiver we have thats worth a shit. Even with all his drops.

We need to tag Bowe again, draft a wr (austin?) with our 2nd round pick and then hopefully either baldwin steps up or we add solid FA wr. That would be a pretty good scenario for our new franchise QB.

htismaqe 12-19-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9223408)
that's the problem, guys like Bowe on the cusp of walking for nothing because Pioli DOES protect his own picks.

I know a new GM can come in and save this scenario but the 4 years prior that was not the case.

Well, a new GM will be here in about 3 weeks and the past 4 years are all but irrelevant now.

So still not sure what your point is. :D

rabblerouser 12-19-2012 09:26 AM

Imagine a new GM, who walks in, signs Alex Smith, drafts Geno, and trades for Matt Flynn - THOSE are the three QBs going into camp.

He signs Bowe long-term, signs Colquitt long-term, and franchises Albert.

And brings in Greg Jennings.

The rest of the draft gets used on O-Line, DB, and LBs...

I mean, they DO have the cap space for all of that, and more.

Ahhh, a guy can dream, can't he???