ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Casey's General Store Kicks Subway's Ass (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275655)

displacedinMN 08-27-2013 05:19 PM

If you say Casey's

I say :

PORK TENDERLOIN

The pizza is great too.

NWTF 08-27-2013 05:33 PM

I like Caseys pizza and Im sure their subs are better then subway. Subway quality is cheap like say Quick Trip sandwiches. Which are fine for eating on the run or whatever but as far as sub shops go Subway sucks. I view Subway like I do McDonalds as in they dont exist to me. They are not options.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-27-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9919302)
Casey's Taco Pizza .

That is all you need to know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 9919313)
I LOVE Casey's Taco Pizza!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 9919346)
Oh man, it's been YEARS since I had a Casey's Taco Pizza. They are great!

I ****ing hate taco "pizza" and people who like taco pizza. You're eating a preposterously overpriced taco salad without any of the stuff that makes a taco salad worth eating.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-27-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9919639)
I dont know how that place is so popular. Their sandwiches have NO flavor, worst sub Ive ever had by far.

Beach club on seven-grain bread.

SAUTO 08-27-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 9919686)
If you say Casey's

I say :

PORK TENDERLOIN

The pizza is great too.

I love pork tenderloin sandwiches. we have a local store in town that fries chicken all day long and also fries the tenderloins in that grease. Might be the best tenderloin sandwich I've had.

We also have a group called the twelve tribes that have a cafe called the common ground here in town. They make ****ING AWESOME SANDWICHES. I had me a deli rose today as a matter of fact.

I'm a sad panda they are trying to relocate to Lawrence ks. I'm sure Mr blues feels the same...
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 08-27-2013 06:45 PM

I also like Casey's, pizza and will have to try their subs
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze 08-27-2013 06:45 PM

used to live in Peculiar; single off-ramp for it. They had a Casey's right down the street from me. I used to hit it up after mowing the yard and grab 2 slices, bring it home and wash it down with a beer. Great pizza.

Loved living there.

Pepe Silvia 08-27-2013 06:46 PM

If you make your own ham or turkey sangwich it would be better than Subway.

Dayze 08-27-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9919248)
There's a new Casey's about a mile from where I work in JoCo.

They make subs like Subway or Goodcents. They have a ham and cheese sub, foot long (a true foot long) with all the veggies for $5. And they load it up, at least twice the meat you get at the other joints. The Goodcents out here is notoriously cheap. They slice the deli meat razor thin, and put on the smallest amount of veggies possible. They're really cheap and give you a lousy sandwich.

Casey's also makes pizza and wraps and such. Very good value for the buck.

I agree. Goodcent's is a rip-off now. Used to be loaded with meat 20 years ago; now you get literally like 6 razor thin slices of meat. Jimmy John's kicks the shit out of them anyway now that they're out here.

Baby Lee 08-27-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9919716)

Hunter's Club with hot peppers on French

Baby Lee 08-27-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9919866)
used to live in Peculiar; single off-ramp for it. They had a Casey's right down the street from me. I used to hit it up after mowing the yard and grab 2 slices, bring it home and wash it down with a beer. Great pizza.

Loved living there.

Is there still a barber shop downtown? For some reason my dad loved that guy and we'd drive all the way down from Grandview to get my and his hair cut once a month.

Dayze 08-27-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9919903)
Is there still a barber shop downtown? For some reason my dad loved that guy and we'd drive all the way down from Grandview to get my and his hair cut once a month.

:hmmm:
not sure. I usually cut my own hair back then.
Loved that town though. "Just" far enough away from all the BS. nice and quiet. Friendly.

wish I still lived there.

Mr Luzcious 08-27-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWTF (Post 9919707)
I like Caseys pizza and Im sure their subs are better then subway. Subway quality is cheap like say Quick Trip sandwiches. Which are fine for eating on the run or whatever but as far as sub shops go Subway sucks. I view Subway like I do McDonalds as in they dont exist to me. They are not options.

Even Quiktip sandwiches are better than subway.

KCUnited 08-27-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9919716)

That's my wife's go to. I go Lulu on a french roll with cheese.

Mr_Tomahawk 08-27-2013 07:17 PM

They have the best ****ing cookies...at least the one in spring hill does. I stop in every morning to grab a coffee and always end up grabbing a cookie even if I tell myself no...