ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Johnson gets a game ball.. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105824)

Pants 12-06-2004 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David.
good thing I wasn't talking about Oakland. SD is number 2. Nice try though. Slipped and fell on your ass, but that's to be expected from a Gayhawker.

Are you fucking stupid? We are talking about the Raiders game...
Blaylock ran better in the SD game. Now, please stfu.

David. 12-06-2004 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
I'd love to see you try.

I'd love to see you die.

ok I wouldn't love to see you die.

Gaz 12-06-2004 11:14 AM

I beg to differ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
you're a whiny bitch and we like you...

No, we don’t…

xoxo~
Gaz
Being contrary, just because he can.

David. 12-06-2004 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
Are you fucking stupid? We are talking about the Raiders game...
Blaylock ran better in the SD game. Now, please stfu.

Is this gonna turn into another thread where everyone makes you look like an ass?

nmt1 12-06-2004 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
Crap, all I said was the truth. It was the Raiders people, like it was the Saints for Blaylock.

PH could of had a career day against either of those 2 teams, it just turns out LJ and Blaylock did too !

You're right, it was just the Raiders. Apparently you missed his performance against San Diego.

Pants 12-06-2004 11:19 AM

Quote:

Is this gonna turn into another thread where everyone makes you look like an ass?

Blaylock 8 rushes for 57 yards, 2 TDs
Jonson 10 rushes for 43 yards, 1 TD

Please explain how I'm an ass by saying that Blaylock ran better?

David. 12-06-2004 11:21 AM

Quote:

Blaylock 8 rushes for 57 yards, 2 TDs
Jonson 10 rushes for 43 yards, 1 TD

Please explain how I'm an ass by saying that Blaylock ran better?

great he ran "better"(barely, and most of his yards were on a 22 yard run with a hole the size of your mothers ass) what about the Raider game where Blaylock got knocked around like a bitch? He's too small. LJ is the future get used to it.

Pants 12-06-2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

great he ran "better"(barely, and most of his yards were on a 22 yard run with a hole the size of your mothers ass) what about the Raider game where Blaylock got knocked around like a bitch? He's too small. LJ is the future get used to it.

LMAO, when did I say he wasn't the future. I said we shouldn't judge by the Faiders game. You can seriosly stop sucking his dick now.

BTW, LJ's yards came from a 13 yard run with a decent hole as well and some nice blocking. Now go sit down and don't talk anymore.

David. 12-06-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

LMAO, when did I say he wasn't the future. I said we shouldn't judge by the Faiders game. You can seriosly stop sucking his dick now.

BTW, LJ's yards came from a 13 yard run with a decent hole as well and some nice blocking. Now go sit down and don't talk anymore.

we shouldn't judge by the raiders game, but we SHOULD judge by the chargers game(a game where there was little difference in who ran)

yeah.....that makes since :hmmm:

jspchief 12-06-2004 11:27 AM

Quote:

You're missing the point. Yes, he ran well against a shitty Raiders D. But he also ran well against a good SD D. So far he's performed well in both games where he's been given a significant amount of carries. What else can we ask for at this point?

Pants 12-06-2004 11:28 AM

Quote:

we shouldn't judge by the raiders game, but we SHOULD judge by the chargers game(a game where there was little difference in who ran)

yeah.....that makes since :hmmm:

You are ****ing stupid man, jesus. We shouldn't judge by SD's #2 defense because friggin Blaylock ran just as well as LJ. ****ing MUrons.

David. 12-06-2004 11:29 AM

Quote:

You are ****ing stupid man, jesus. We shouldn't judge by SD's #2 defense because friggin Blaylock ran just as well as LJ. ****ing MUrons.

okay then we'll judge by the raider game where blaylock got JACKED UP. and LJ gained 150 yards+ and 2 touchdowns.

ROFL

Pants 12-06-2004 11:31 AM

Quote:

okay then we'll judge by the raider game where blaylock got JACKED UP. and LJ gained 150 yards+ and 2 touchdowns.

ROFL

So because Blaylock got speared (see, illegal) and was injured that means he couldn't have ran as well as LJ. OK.

ROFL

the Talking Can 12-06-2004 11:31 AM

metrolike and david need to **** (rhymes with suck)

Pants 12-06-2004 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
metrolike and david need to ****

I dont want that midget.