ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Honestly... We couldn't have done it without your help... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107592)

Rausch 01-02-2005 09:31 PM

If you guys had actually tried to compete this offseason, we wouldn't have stood a chance in the division this year, especially down the stretch. We owe Mike Shanahan a big "THANK YOU" for doing what he does best, making reeruned personel decisions and keeping the Donks in mediocrity, when they have the potential to be the beasts of the league.

If it weren't for Mike, you'd be sitting in first place in the AFC West right now, with the Chiefs and the Chargers watching the playoffs.

beavis 01-02-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec R
That and after football me and most Chef fans are in the same KU Cheering section for the NCAA Tourney

And I didn't think it was possible for me to hate you more than I already did.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
Guess what? The Broncos have beaten one good team in the last two years. The 2003 Chiefs.

We beat several good teams this year, and last year.

KC > Denver.

OK

KC > Denver.

And sitting at home for the playoffs.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
If you guys had actually tried to compete this offseason, we wouldn't have stood a chance in the division this year, especially down the stretch. We owe Mike Shanahan a big "THANK YOU" for doing what he does best, making reeruned personel decisions and keeping the Donks in mediocrity, when they have the potential to be the beasts of the league.

If it weren't for Mike, you'd be sitting in first place in the AFC West right now, with the Chiefs and the Chargers watching the playoffs.

I doubt the Chargeless would be sitting at home with or without Mike's boneheaded calls in a few games this year.

Iowanian 01-02-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

I call BS alan. Chef fans get as much courtesy at the OM from about as many people as "Donk" fans get here.

I like a couple of ya'll, even if you are mullet having sheep fucking Chef fans. Zach, SNR, Roy, you and phobia and saul are all fairly decent folk I BS with.

That and after football me and most Chef fans are in the same KU Cheering section for the NCAA Tourney

You're not the douchebag Alecraenos who says chiefsplanet is a shithole, and you'd never post here, on the mange are you?

How TOUGH of you to wait until the season has played out to show up.

Donk fans, that aren't peckersnot here, are treated fine..........ask guys like Milehighmania, garcia et al.

Zach.....Alec has been pretty quick, and repetative on the "troll" trigger at the mange. "ban the chef fan" is pretty much his Battle cry.

OldTownChief 01-02-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Whoop ti f*cuking do.

Are you a girl? Or just a bundle of sticks?

|Zach| 01-02-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
Speaking for myself I've never posted on another teams board,I'm not saying other teams fans shouldn't be welcome but I liken it to my own home,if you bring your ass over here and I don't like you don't expect the welcome mat to be out.

Nobody should have to like you...

But I just find it funny when people are called trolls and asking for others to be banned when they don't fit the title.

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
I think if you come before a game and talk football and keep it semi reasonable then it is tough to put a troll label on anyone.

Seems some would like to just call anyone that annoys them and likes another team a troll.

Alot of folks seem to be able to dish it out but have a problem taking it.

Im sorry but BS zach.. I see the shit talked on you, gochiefs and other rival posters on that board... You guys are regulars there and you get treated way worse then what MHM, Garcia get treated here... And Taco is a troll..

He posts his little one sentance disapointments when his team gets its ass handed to them, especially by us... But never fails when he comes on here to rant with his 3-4 paragraph 'you guys suck, and we are so much better then you rants...'

If taco were to act more like MHM, nobody would have a problem with him.. But he does not, he acts like that little kid who taunts from afar but when you get close to beat the shit out of him he runs home...

alanm 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

I call BS alan. Chef fans get as much courtesy at the OM from about as many people as "Donk" fans get here.

I like a couple of ya'll, even if you are mullet having sheep fucking Chef fans. Zach, SNR, Roy, you and phobia and saul are all fairly decent folk I BS with.

Nah, It's allright. I'm just pissed cause I'm going to have to listen to all kinds of shit this week since I live in Donk territory. 99.9% of people here in Western, Nebraska are Donk fans. Me and a little 5 yr old I saw wearing a Chiefs Tshirt last summer must be the only Chief fans here. :banghead::deevee:

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
You're not the douchebag Alecraenos who says chiefsplanet is a shithole, and you'd never post here, on the mange are you?

How TOUGH of you to wait until the season has played out to show up.

Donk fans, that aren't peckersnot here, are treated fine..........ask guys like Milehighmania, garcia et al.

Ahh, I came here right before the Cheifs Broncos match. Didnt talk sh*t or anything.

I came here now only because of DB problems at the mane and to BS a little. Had no intention of talkin shit at all but what can I say, you Chief fans bring out the best in me ;)

stevieray 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Brilliant.

Of course it is, you ignorant fuggin high schooler.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

OK

KC > Denver.

And sitting at home for the playoffs.

And you got in because of charity.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:34 PM

Maybe goat cheese. I'll take it though.

Saulbadguy 01-02-2005 09:35 PM

Denver had the slightly easier schedule. As far as making the playoffs, I suppose that means something. It will mean more if Denver actually shows up this year.

The only bad thing I see about Denver making the playoffs is that after they are destroyed by Indy, the Bronco fans will have to remind us all offseason they were a "Playoff team", quickly forgetting the 45-17 asswhipping.

The good thing about Denver making the playoffs? It hurts their draft position. I don't think any Bronco fan can seriously say they are a contender.

|Zach| 01-02-2005 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
Im sorry but BS zach.. I see the shit talked on you, gochiefs and other rival posters on that board... You guys are regulars there and you get treated way worse then what MHM, Garcia get treated here... And Taco is a troll..

He posts his little one sentance disapointments when his team gets its ass handed to them, especially by us... But never fails when he comes on here to rant with his 3-4 paragraph 'you guys suck, and we are so much better then you rants...'

If taco were to act more like MHM, nobody would have a problem with him.. But he does not, he acts like that little kid who taunts from afar but when you get close to beat the shit out of him he runs home...

I am not saying you have to like him...I guess I just dont find what he does to be trolling or anything desrving to be banned.

IMO of course...