ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFT: Prayer Request for my daughter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113747)

Fat Elvis 04-07-2005 03:32 PM

Done.

WilliamTheIrish 04-07-2005 04:51 PM

BigDog, I work at CMH.

Let me know if you need anything.

mcan 04-07-2005 05:55 PM

Haven't prayed for anyone in a long time... I'll be on my knees tonight, for the sake of your daughter. This is terrible news, and I hope for everyones' sake that they can find something and take care of it...

Good luck and take heart in the fact that she's awake and responsive. Even if she has to start over that's a whole lot better than some people have it.

Did they say if this was originally brought on by a blow to the head, or some kind of injury?

mcan 04-07-2005 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcan
Haven't prayed for anyone in a long time... I'll be on my knees tonight, for the sake of your daughter. This is terrible news, and I hope for everyones' sake that they can find something and take care of it...

Good luck and take heart in the fact that she's awake and responsive. Even if she has to start over that's a whole lot better than some people have it.

Did they say if this was originally brought on by a blow to the head, or some kind of injury?

Sorry, I'm sure that if they haven't found a "cause" that rules out injury. Perhaps she just wants you home that badly... Not that she's faking (I don't think anyone would do that) but perhaps her subconscious mind just needs her dad, and shut down.

Coach 04-07-2005 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcan
Sorry, I'm sure that if they haven't found a "cause" that rules out injury. Perhaps she just wants you home that badly... Not that she's faking (I don't think anyone would do that) but perhaps her subconscious mind just needs her dad, and shut down.

That's exactly what I been trying to say, I just couldn't put the words into it together, but that's what I was trying to mention to him a few posts back. Of course, (I'm just assuming) flying to Germany and then flying overseas to back to USA can somewhat take a toll. Kinda a shame that 30 days isn't enough for a soldier IMHO.

Herzig 04-07-2005 06:28 PM

Prayers said for your daughter, you, and your family. Hang in there.

Nzoner 04-07-2005 06:49 PM

Done.

Be safe.

Caseykid 04-07-2005 07:39 PM

Sorry to hear about your daughter. Will definitely be praying for her full recovery and for you and your family to have peace during this trying time. Having a 14 year old son that is going through alot right now, I can relate. It's good that your unit will allow you to return if needed.

Thoughts and prayers!

mikey23545 04-07-2005 07:46 PM

Best wishes to you and yours bigdog....

mikey23545 04-07-2005 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
BigDog, I work at CMH.

Let me know if you need anything.

You're a good man, William....

NewChief 04-07-2005 08:08 PM

You're in my prayers, man. That's tough stuff.

Frazod 04-07-2005 08:21 PM

God, that sucks. I hope she snaps out of it. I wish you and your family the best.

Bowser 04-07-2005 08:40 PM

That's horrible. I sincerely hope that all turns out well with her. And take care of yourself over there, so you can get home and take care of her.

milkman 04-07-2005 08:46 PM

BigDog.
I've been a member of this BB family since it's first month.
For much of that time, I rarely responded to these type of posts, and they may have made me seem apathetic, if anyone had noticed.

However, I have always read these type of threads, and always sent positive thoughts to those in need.

The point is, as go bo has already said, this is exactly the place for this, and I'm certain that there are many more who read this, and like me in the past, haven't written a response, but have put your daughter, your family, and you in their prayers.

Keep the chin up.
We're all here for you.

Good luck.

Manila-Chief 04-07-2005 09:45 PM

BigDog,

Know where you are at, man!!! You are most likely not feeling too big right now! Years ago we flew across the Pacific Ocean not knowing if one of our kids would live or die. This kind of thing puts all things into proper prespective. Sports, politics, things of the world, etc. don't really matter. The health of your daughter is the most important thing.

I understand the wanting to help/change the situation and being able to only pray. It is truly a helpless feeling. But, prayer is the best thing you can do. God is your biggest resource!!!!

You learn more about depending upon God at a time like this than all the sermons/lectures you ever heard.

All I can tell you is that God is able!!! You may want to read Romans 8:28 and claim it's promises.