ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Planet is being called out.... (the war begins?) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130501)

teedubya 12-05-2005 09:30 AM

why doesnt someone who has a subscription to the magazine, just scan it in and post a PDF for all of us to see, and post all of the insider content for us to read. heh.

War Schmore.

htismaqe 12-05-2005 10:21 AM

Poor babies.

I'm a scout.com member, and they may view Chiefsplanet as vulgar or trash, but I'll say this from personal experience.

We discuss more football here in an HOUR, than they do ALL DAY.

What they want there is a HOMER community where everybody talks great about the Chiefs.

Trust me, there's very little INTELLIGENT discussion on the scout.com messageboards.

Raiderhater 12-05-2005 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsnap
as far as that board is concerned, I'll just lurk and laugh at them...

Same here. And laugh I did when I read that thread. Talk about double standards, they can say all kinds of bad things about our board and members, but don't we dare call them out.

What a bunch of old women.

Chiefnj 12-05-2005 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus
Is this true? Phobia left CP? wow...

Phobia went to WPI and is trying to convert their BB into a Chiefs Planet-esque board where anything goes. Nathan dangled a press pass in front of his nose and he followed it like Ted Washington to a glazed donut.

Dartgod 12-05-2005 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj
Phobia went to WPI and is trying to convert their BB into a Chiefs Planet-esque board where anything goes. Nathan dangled a press pass in front of his nose and he followed it like Ted Washington to a glazed donut.

That's too bad. I'll miss Phil here but I doubt I'll spend much time, if any at all, at that site. If they upgrade the BB software, I'd reconsider.

JimNasium 12-05-2005 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
That's too bad. I'll miss Phil here but I doubt I'll spend much time, if any at all, at that site. If they upgrade the BB software, I'd reconsider.

My guess is that it backfires on Phil. I don't think as many folks will bail out of here as he was probably counting on.

RINGLEADER 12-05-2005 10:48 AM

Worst board ever...

Mark M 12-05-2005 10:51 AM

Quote:

I thought Phil "bought" ChiefsPlanet from AustinChief ... ?

If not, nevermind.

But if so, what does that mean for this place (if anything).

MM
~~:hmmm:

Dartgod 12-05-2005 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M

If not, nevermind.

MM

I think it means we all have a chance to catch Phil in post count? :shrug:

JimNasium 12-05-2005 10:52 AM

Quote:

If not, nevermind.

MM

I think he went into partnership. I'm not sure what the details were and don't really want to know.

htismaqe 12-05-2005 10:52 AM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure that Phil thought he could take the actual MEMBERS to WPI...

Mark M 12-05-2005 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium
My guess is that it backfires on Phil. I don't think as many folks will bail out of here as he was probably counting on.

I like Phil and all, but one guy does not a board make.

Does this mean there's a mod position open ... ?

MM
~~:)

Bootlegged 12-05-2005 10:53 AM

Does Nick Athan have a goatee? This is strange...

Maybe Gretz and Harry will team up next.

Chiefnj 12-05-2005 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod

I'm not casting judgment on the guy when I wrote that he followed the press pass, etc. It seems like a good opportunity for him, it looks like he'll get paid some money and get on the field and stand on the sidelines without getting arrested.

It's a shame that the Planet couldn't ever get anything in print to allow it to have similar press access. You find a lot of good in depth analysis on this board, that you honestly don't find anywhere else - I've looked.

htismaqe 12-05-2005 10:54 AM

Quote:

I like Phil and all, but one guy does not a board make.

Does this mean there's a mod position open ... ?

MM
~~:)

Possibly. I need to talk to Kyle.