ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Tags has openly gay son? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134573)

Mecca 01-25-2006 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
Not if the Anal Sex leads to you shooting your wad in her Vagina

ROFL I thought the idea was to have anal sex to not have kids.......

Braincase 01-25-2006 09:37 PM

Quote:

I think anal sex can cause pregnancy, and some posters on this forum are proof positive.

Logical 01-25-2006 09:38 PM

Quote:

First of all that is just strange that you would think that way.

2nd that is a very unhealthy thing to do, if you start in the rear, put it in gear, and finish and then clean your spear.

The vagina is easily susceptible to bacteria (that can lead to infection) that you have coated yourself with in the anal orifice.

Logical 01-25-2006 09:40 PM

On the thread header topic, who cares, I am amazed that enough people care that an SI article would be done on the subject, that is just sad.

Tags is right about Baseball

Hammock Parties 01-25-2006 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
First of all that is just strange that you would think that way.

2nd that is a very unhealthy thing to do, if you start in the rear, put it in gear, and finish and then clean your spear.

The vagina is easily susceptible to bacteria (that can lead to infection) that you have coated yourself with in the anal orifice.

We're not dealing with the sharpest tack in the box here when it comes to SLAG02.

KCBOSS1 01-26-2006 12:25 AM

There is some moral conviction in this topic, endless argument. Alot of opinion and ignorance, particularly in understanding of God and His take on this. It's pretty clear in the Bible if people want to take the time to find out and be honest with themselves. It isn't very liberal or tolerant. I stand with Him. He knows what He's doing....Adam and Eve. This is a puzzle, not complicated unless perverted.

I don't expect people to have the same spiritual convictions, but I absolutely believe that there is extreme consequence for society's complimenting of this life-style.

I have some family members that are currently active in gay lifestyle. I love them. I still don't accept the life and absolutely do not represent it to my kids as an alternative. I have never met one homosexual that was honest that was not tormented. Sin is real, its affects are geniune.......

chief52 01-26-2006 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1
A lot of opinion and ignorance, particularly in understanding of God and His take on this. ..

I always love it when one tries to tell me what God's take is. Your idea of " God's take " may not be mine, others or...get ready for this...not even close to being right.

Believe what you believe, follow those beliefs, but try to tell me " God's take on things" and you lose all credibility with me...

Hammock Parties 01-26-2006 12:35 AM

God is gay. He had to get Joseph to knock up his bitch.

Mecca 01-26-2006 12:35 AM

My opinion is......God doesn't know my situation so I'll do what I have to do to make it through.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-26-2006 12:38 AM

You know how I know Tags son is gay? KingPriest told me.

KCBOSS1 01-26-2006 12:40 AM

Wow, never seen a statement responded to so fast or vehemently (like that word? vehemently)

Ask Him yourself.

chief52 01-26-2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1
Wow, never seen a statement responded to so fast or vehemently (like that word? vehemently)

Ask Him yourself.

Most grossly erroneous posts attract rapid, vehement responses.

KCBOSS1 01-26-2006 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief52
Most grossly erroneous posts attract rapid, vehement responses.

"Grossly erroneous posts", eh. Erroneous. I didn't realize that I was entertaining a theologian (which doesn't really mean much). Got any basis for you accusation? I've spent a little time studying this stuff. There were no complicated statements made.

Pretty basic, I thought. And I have no clue who you are, so I'm not overly concerned with establishing credibility with you. But it's an open board and obviously you guys can say what you want.

Demonpenz 01-26-2006 01:16 AM

no wonder he enforces the 5 yard contact rule. If i had a gay son I could go for atleast one sunday without men touching

Katipan 01-26-2006 01:40 AM

If God didn't want a finger in his ass, he wouldn't have made it feel good.