ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Someone wanna update me on COChief and why he's pissing people off? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140277)

FAX 05-04-2006 07:43 PM

I'm guessing it's Mr. Rain Man.

He finally went over the edge. Over polled.

FAX

PastorMikH 05-04-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
RaidersRock is another possibility. A total shit-for-brains that was doing this very thing when he got booted.

Could be, only thing is the COChief was created early in 2002 - long before RR got canned.

The easiest thing would be for a Mod to check the IP and see if it fits in the range of other posters.

Taco John 05-04-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

RaidersRock is another possibility. A total shit-for-brains that was doing this very thing when he got booted.

ROFL

Dude, don't be stupid.

Frazod 05-04-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
Thats what had me puzzled. I can't recall anyone ever coming down on you like he/it did last night.

Proctor has - me and him went round and round back in the day. But this guy sure as hell isn't KCJohnny, and besides, we made peace. Now I'm about the only one of the old guard regulars that doesn't pile on him.

As COCO himself pointed out, he's been here a long time. I think people are too quick to jump on the alternate identity thing. I think this guy's just a bitter, hateful dork with a single login.

Bwana 05-04-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

There you go, the evil side of Rain Man. ROFL

Iowanian 05-04-2006 07:49 PM

I don't believe this is bRainman....but the closest thing I've seen to Evil-bRainman was on the jets board.

I look forward to the day that guy goes berzerker on someone here. It'll be a thing of beauty.

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

That would be too freaky.

chiefs4me 05-04-2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

No, these are former trolls who did nothing but spew venom. Neither had any redeeming qualities. I'm happy to see you were good friends with FC. So is Chiefs4me. What a chummy little group.

CoChief is not Eric..:)

Fairplay 05-04-2006 08:06 PM

COChief's gay avatar always drove me nuts.

I think it is awful.

Unfortunately the guy never changes it.

Simply Red 05-04-2006 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I'll give COchief this much....He's been studying up for this meltdown. Accumulated alot of detail here and there for the low blows.

I should go all Titus and start keeping a word document of smack material/low blows and info to use down the road.

My personal favorite; "If you are going to tong-bathe my ass everytime I come around at least wait until I have a fart ready." originator: Iowanian

Iowanian 05-04-2006 08:15 PM

That guy is just darned clever.

My stalker made it back. Someone must have said "candyman" 3 times in a row or something.

Its not my fault if you were a dipshit and I ran your candy ass up a flag pole once.

Move on, sport.

COchief 05-04-2006 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I'll give COchief this much....He's been studying up for this meltdown. Accumulated alot of detail here and there for the low blows.

I should go all Titus and start keeping a word document of smack material/low blows and info to use down the road.

That ladies and gentlemen, is r-e-s-p-e-c-t, when the master hints at copying my material for later use.

/how'd you like my post on limp dick?

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Could be, only thing is the COChief was created early in 2002 - long before RR got canned.

The easiest thing would be for a Mod to check the IP and see if it fits in the range of other posters.

They have been alerted. When the account was created doesn't really mean anything that I can see. He knows too much about the regulars which tells me it is an alter ego (most likely) or a long time lurker.

Fairplay 05-04-2006 08:21 PM

COChief just said he has a limp-dick!!! ROFL ROFL

Frazod 05-04-2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief
That ladies and gentlemen, is r-e-s-p-e-c-t, when the master hints at copying my material for later use.

/how'd you like my post on limp dick?

Is your name TITUS, idiot?

:stupid: