ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Peterson is a fraud (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=144483)

King_Chief_Fan 07-28-2006 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish
Really? I thought the thread title was rather clear........

Guys-
I never said it was Petersons fault with Roaf going gimpy

You for got the rest

KingPriest2 07-28-2006 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP
Yes, until June 22nd. Which was over a month ago. In the star article Roaf said he notified the team weeks ago, not months. Weeks ago would be summer, not spring. :)

Um it did not say how many weeks ago it was. it could be 2 weeks or it could be 8 weeks. June 21st was 5 weeks ago.
So weeks ago is spring.

Garcia Bronco 07-28-2006 01:46 PM

LOL

NJ Chief Fan 07-28-2006 01:58 PM

no one can blame carl for this one, if he knew roaf was going to retire im sure he wouldnt have even signed ty law

Stinger 07-28-2006 02:06 PM

Man I missed the Footall Season ROFL ROFL

Yesterday - yeah were going to the Superbowl

Today - God we suck we going to be first in the Draft next year.

Could we change the formum name back to the Mental Ward, like we did for a time last year, or the Bi - polar Lounge. :D

jspchief 07-28-2006 02:11 PM

Calm and sense?

OK, I'm officially adopting that one in hopes of getting it in the lexicon.

milkman 07-28-2006 06:41 PM

Well, I got the answer to the question I posed yesterday, which was, "How much goodwill did Carl buy with signing Law and getting all the draft picks in camp on time?".

One day.

milkman 07-28-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
Calm and sense?

OK, I'm officially adopting that one in hopes of getting it in the lexicon.

That is the best one ever.

Calm and sense should tell you it'll become part of the lexicon easily.

hawkchief 07-28-2006 07:44 PM

Carl Peter$on is an a$$ clown. For the "real fans" who paid the $1000.00 per season ticket, you just got clowned by one of the biggest hucksters ever know to sport. I know there are several of his family members posting here saying how great he is, but Big Carl rang the registers a few weeks ago with around $70 million dollars in season ticket purchases. Anybody who saw Roaf hobble of the field last year every game could have predicted this, but Carl: 1). fooled the fans into thinking he was coming back, even though he had a good idea he couldn't, and 2). probably didn't prepare us very well, now that he is gone. Enjoy the rebuilding season, the $9.00 beers, and feel good when Carl breaks out his 2007 version full-length leather coat, and thumbs his nose at you when he drives by you in his Mercedes. PS - I used to be a real fan (aka season ticket holder) until I finally tired of all the BS coming out of 1 Arrowhead Drive.

hypersensitiveZO6 07-28-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
That is the best one ever.

Calm and sense should tell you it'll become part of the lexicon easily.

Yesss!!!!!

I always wanted to contribute the the official planet lexicon.

:) :)

:thumb:

htismaqe 07-28-2006 08:01 PM

I LOVE THIS PLACE.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

hypersensitiveZO6 07-28-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
I LOVE THIS PLACE.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I used calm and sense and finally did it.

I full like and idiot.

Dartgod 07-28-2006 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkchief
For the "real fans" who paid the $1000.00 per season ticket, you just got clowned by one of the biggest hucksters ever know to sport...Anybody who saw Roaf hobble of the field last year every game could have predicted this, but Carl: 1). fooled the fans into thinking he was coming back, even though he had a good idea he couldn't.

You got me there. If I had seen through Carl's ruse, I would have never renewed the season tickets I've had for nearly twenty years. :rolleyes:

You could very well be the stupidest person on this web site. Perhaps we should shoot you.

http://www.billpullman.org/film/ruthless/R11.jpg

And that's saying a lot around here...