ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I have an offer for anyone that enjoys reading about the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145543)

OldTownChief 08-14-2006 05:09 PM

I want on the waiting list.

Calcountry 08-14-2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Yeah, but I'm just a guy. I don't run a spam service out of my house.

No, but you DO wardrive. hehe :p

BTW Cheefie, the Magic number on the Rumprangers is 40.

Skip Towne 08-14-2006 05:19 PM

I don't want one.

Hammock Parties 08-14-2006 05:19 PM

That's right biatch. We're still in it and we've got two series left with the Oakland Assletics. YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

Calcountry 08-14-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

That's right biatch. We're still in it and we've got two series left with the Oakland Assletics. YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

Yep, we still have more World series than you, oh wait, we have more league Championships than you, oh wait, what's a LC? We have more division titles than you, whatever that is, eh Chiefie?

Save the best smaque for later dude, if you need it that is.

Hammock Parties 08-14-2006 05:30 PM

I am just trying to enjoy this, bunny. When was the last time the Rangers were within grasp of the division this late in the year? 2004, I guess.

Calcountry 08-14-2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

I am just trying to enjoy this, bunny. When was the last time the Rangers were within grasp of the division this late in the year? 2004, I guess.

No doubt, anything is possible. The RR's ranged deep into the assletics on game 3 of that series. Too bad they couldn't amortize those runs over the other 2 games eh?

The Rangers definitely have the bats to score runs, but the pitching as usual, is suspect.

So WHY did they trade for a hitter(Lee) and a washed up hitter(Stairs) again?

I just don't get it. In fact, the separation that the A's have been able to post up on the Rump rangers began simultaneously with that trade. :hmmm: Me thinks that you all threw in the towel with that deal.

Hammock Parties 08-14-2006 05:37 PM

No. We needed bats. Before Lee, our offense was sputtering. Teixeira doesn't even have 20 homers this year.

Our pitching has been solid, and the bullpen has been really good. Eaton and Kip Wells are on the staff now and also looking good.

Oh, and Millwood shaved his goatee. NOW YOU'RE SCREWED!

Hammock Parties 08-14-2006 05:39 PM

Here's a stat for you: The Rangers have given up the third-fewest HRs in the AL.

Calcountry 08-14-2006 05:42 PM

Quote:

No. We needed bats. Before Lee, our offense was sputtering. Teixeira doesn't even have 20 homers this year.

Our pitching has been solid, and the bullpen has been really good. Eaton and Kip Wells are on the staff now and also looking good.

Oh, and Millwood shaved his goatee. NOW YOU'RE SCREWED!

If you have the pitching, you don't need the bats.

Now you are screwed.

You're pitching IS better than last year, but still suspect.

I will be at the Black Hole tonight behind the A's bullpen in the second deck.

We have a 12 game winning streak against the Mariners. If it wasn't for us, they would be in this thing.

Hammock Parties 08-14-2006 05:45 PM

Heh. We just swept their ass. I am glad to be rid of them.

Calcountry 08-14-2006 05:56 PM

Quote:

Heh. We just swept their ass. I am glad to be rid of them.

Itchy row is going to have to row his boat next year.

mac58 08-18-2006 04:26 PM

Just recieved mine in the mail today. . .i will look through it this weekend and then answer ur questions. . .

Hammock Parties 08-18-2006 04:29 PM

Excellent.

Raiderhater 08-18-2006 04:37 PM

Got mine on Wed. I've only had time to browse through it thus far though.