ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Special Announcement (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163888)

htismaqe 06-01-2007 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
Actually that was Gunther who did that.

Gunther used the red pants on occasion.

Vermeil made them a permanent fixture.

crazycoffey 06-01-2007 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Gunther used the red pants on occasion.

Vermeil made them a permanent fixture.

Do you ever say something you don't know, just to see if anyone will call you on it?

I would mess with a few people every once and a while just to do it.

Brock 06-01-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2
Hopefully it will be that the chiefs use a black jersey for real this time.

Never.

htismaqe 06-01-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey
Do you ever say something you don't know, just to see if anyone will call you on it?

I would mess with a few people every once and a while just to do it.

What?

crazycoffey 06-01-2007 11:20 AM

Quote:

What?

Huh? Did I blow your cover? I must really be a horrible communicator. This just happend with Phobia too.

You are pretty smart with the football stuff, while you get disagreements with others, it's always with a bit of class and intelligence. So on a random topic, like the salary cap or which coach implimented the red pants, do you ever say something you may not be 100% certain of, just to see if others will believe you - or to see if they'll call you on it.

Example here, the red pants, you said Gun brought them back, but Dick made them permanent. Let's just say that wasn't true (I have no idea if it is or not) but you still made the same comment, knowing you didn't really know with the intent of seeing if everyone will take it for gold information or if someone will try to get you to prove it/call you on it.....

you know just to mess with someone, if you did it too much it would hurt the credability, but not if you only did it once in a while and later said you were joking.

Pushead2 06-01-2007 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
Never.

Then they should have never sold it.

htismaqe 06-01-2007 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey
Huh? Did I blow your cover? I must really be a horrible communicator. This just happend with Phobia too.

You are pretty smart with the football stuff, while you get disagreements with others, it's always with a bit of class and intelligence. So on a random topic, like the salary cap or which coach implimented the red pants, do you ever say something you may not be 100% certain of, just to see if others will believe you - or to see if they'll call you on it.

Example here, the red pants, you said Gun brought them back, but Dick made them permanent. Let's just say that wasn't true (I have no idea if it is or not) but you still made the same comment, knowing you didn't really know with the intent of seeing if everyone will take it for gold information or if someone will try to get you to prove it/call you on it.....

you know just to mess with someone, if you did it too much it would hurt the credability, but not if you only did it once in a while and later said you were joking.

Ah, ok. Now I get what you're saying.

Hell yeah, I make shit up all the time. :D

Brock 06-01-2007 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2
Then they should have never sold it.

They also sell a pink jersey, so what.

ChiefsFan4Life 06-01-2007 12:03 PM

Carl's going to tell everyone that they made a mistake not voting for the roof

Next he'll be covered in arby's roast beef and the pit bulls will be released

InChiefsHeaven 06-01-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
The Chiefs do NOT need to look like a team of poser Raiders.

No shit! WTF wants BLACK on our uni's? That doesn't make any damn sense...every team in the league seems to be going to this darker color motif, deep navy blue or black. Shit, just look at the other teams in our division...

...we don't need no stinkin' black on our uniforms...Red and Gold forever baby!!

Reerun_KC 06-01-2007 12:16 PM

Quote:

Ah, ok. Now I get what you're saying.

Hell yeah, I make shit up all the time. :D

You think?

big nasty kcnut 06-01-2007 01:26 PM

The chiefs cheerleaders will go to the fifty yard line and have the first nfl cheerleaders orgy.

InChiefsHeaven 06-01-2007 01:43 PM

And that's the end of this thread. Thanks for playing!

beer bacon 06-01-2007 01:45 PM

The white unis are fine with me. Anything that sets us in opposition to the Raiders is dandy.

Nzoner 06-01-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnut
The chiefs cheerleaders will go to the fifty yard line and have the first nfl cheerleaders orgy.

That outta bring the real fans out.