ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Please, prayers to my family (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165361)

NUMBER7 07-03-2007 02:32 PM

I am so sorry to hear my wife and I will both be praying for you and your family at this hour of need.

Chief Henry 07-03-2007 02:40 PM

I don't know what to say Mike...But my family will pray for your son and your family.

Frazod 07-03-2007 03:14 PM

Is there any sort of fund set up that we could send donations to?

R&GHomer 07-03-2007 03:26 PM

I'm so sorry for you and your family’s loss. Words can’t comfort what you must be going through. My family’s prayers are with you. God Bless.

L.A. Chieffan 07-03-2007 03:43 PM

As a father of two I can only imagine the pain that your family is experiencing right now. Please accept my condolences.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka 07-03-2007 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Is there any sort of fund set up that we could send donations to?

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words..... I still do not know how I can get through this. Zachary is my little man; Thank God for my daughter or would have nothing to lift my spirits.

Our church; which was destroyed by arson, St. Davids in Topeka is where any donations can be sent. In the process of rebuilding they will be constructing a playground. They are going to name it "Zachary's Playground". I can not begin to tell you how deeply moved my family is by this gesture.

St. Davids Episcopal Church
"Zachary's Playground"
3916 SW 17th St.
Topeka, Kansas

Again thank you all for you thoughts and prayers.

SLAG 07-03-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words..... I still do not know how I can get through this. Zachary is my little man; Thank God for my daughter or would have nothing to lift my spirits.

Our church; which was destroyed by arson, St. Davids in Topeka is where any donations can be sent. In the process of rebuilding they will be constructing a playground. They are going to name it "Zachary's Playground". I can not begin to tell you how deeply moved my family is by this gesture.

St. Davids Episcopal Church
"Zachary's Playground"
3916 SW 17th St.
Topeka, Kansas

Again thank you all for you thoughts and prayers.

Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis.

a1na2 07-03-2007 04:20 PM

I cannot imagine your heartbreak. I will keep your family in my prayers and also put your son's name on the list at church, that his family will always remember him as he waits for the reunion we all hope to have.

bogie 07-03-2007 04:46 PM

Oh my God. I'm so sorry for you and your family. There's nothing I can say that will help. I'm very, very sorry. Zachary will always be in your dreams.

memyselfI 07-03-2007 04:49 PM

I don't know what to say...

I'm so sorry about your loss. I cannot even imagine the pain such a tragedy would cause. I wish there was something more that I could do than pray but needless to say you and your family are in my prayers.

Ebolapox 07-03-2007 05:20 PM

I can't even imagine... I'm not a religious person, but I'll say a prayer for you and hope that you and your family are able to make it through this horrible loss...

Splat420 07-03-2007 05:46 PM

I'm truly sorry to hear that your family will be in my prays.

tommykat 07-03-2007 06:42 PM

Reach out to me if I can help....get my pm to you. He will be a godsend, I promise. You are all in my prayers.

ROYC75 07-03-2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
My son who would be 6 mos. old on the 4th passed away today while he was sleeping. He was perfectly healthy and this is crushing me. I don't know what to do and would trade places with him in an instant. Please keep my family in your prayers.

Zachary David
1/4/07
7/2/07

Rest in Peace my little man; Daddy loves you.

Oh My, May God give you the peace and comfort to face this, we are lost for words and our hearts go out to you and yours.

Our best thoughts and prayers and if there is anything we can do, ask, God Bless you and the family, Rest in Peace Lil Zachary........

PinkFloyd 07-03-2007 08:53 PM

I'm so sorry for you and your families lose... There's no words that anyone can say to make things better... Only time will heal, but you will always have him in your minds for an eternity... Hang in there, and your always free to PM any of us if you feel the need too... Stay strong, as I'm sure he's looking down on you wanting you to be strong...