ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Dan Hoch chooses Mizzou (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=178328)

Frazod 01-08-2008 04:32 PM

Not a lot of talk about Kansas here.

I guess these kids recognize the difference between a rising power and a soft-scheduled flash in the pan.

Sam Hall 01-08-2008 04:33 PM

You guys might remember the play this year where Tony Romo scrambled left and right behind the LOS before running down field about 35 yards. I saw Dalton do that several times, and some other times he scrambled like that, he threw down field to an open receiver for a touchdown.

siberian khatru 01-08-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall
You guys might remember the play this year where Tony Romo scrambled left and right behind the LOS before running down field about 35 yards. I saw Dalton do that several times, and some other times he scrambled like that, he threw down field to an open receiver for a touchdown.

:drool:

Sure-Oz 01-08-2008 04:47 PM

Dalton a potential MU recruit?

Archie Bunker 01-08-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Dalton a potential MU recruit?

2009 commit

duncan_idaho 01-08-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall

Dalton can throw on the run, too, which is key in Mizzou's system. He's a Chase Daniel clone, skills wise, though he's got a better arm, I think. Plus, he shares a name with one of the greatest 80s movie characters...

"Pain don't hurt..."

Zach: Nate is an awesome athlete and could be a great spread-option QB, but if he wants to play in the NFL, he needs to move to safety/corner/receiver now to have the best chance (Chris Harper, are you listening????). Not saying he couldn't make it as a QB... but from what I hear, Missouri, Oklahoma and Iowa are the most likely destinations right now, and he probably wouldn't play QB at any of them.

Eleazar 01-08-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Not a lot of talk about Kansas here.

I guess these kids recognize the difference between a rising power and a soft-scheduled flash in the pan.

haha... you sinister bastige... ROFL

|Zach| 01-08-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho
Dalton can throw on the run, too, which is key in Mizzou's system. He's a Chase Daniel clone, skills wise, though he's got a better arm, I think. Plus, he shares a name with one of the greatest 80s movie characters...

"Pain don't hurt..."

Zach: Nate is an awesome athlete and could be a great spread-option QB, but if he wants to play in the NFL, he needs to move to safety/corner/receiver now to have the best chance (Chris Harper, are you listening????). Not saying he couldn't make it as a QB... but from what I hear, Missouri, Oklahoma and Iowa are the most likely destinations right now, and he probably wouldn't play QB at any of them.

He seems a lot more like a good overall football athlete more so than a QB. If that makes any sense.

BigRedChief 01-08-2008 06:06 PM

all 5 Mizzou juniors are coming back:
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...4?OpenDocument

KChiefs1 01-08-2008 09:04 PM

coffee is for closers.

KcMizzou 01-08-2008 09:08 PM

Man, Mizzou's already seeing the benefits of having a great season.

It's finally really a great time to be a Tiger. (fan :D)

KcMizzou 01-08-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
all 5 Mizzou juniors are coming back:
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...4?OpenDocument

That's fantastic.

:mizzou: :rockon: :mizzou:

KcMizzou 01-08-2008 09:11 PM

Anyone else excited to see what Willie Mo does next year?

When Pig went down, I was pretty concerned. We didn't miss a beat. Moore was amazing.

Reaper16 01-08-2008 09:15 PM

This thread is full of awesomeness. Go Tigers.

CoMoChief 01-08-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho

"Pain don't hurt..."

Dalton isn't as accurate.