ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV WEEDS tonight!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185989)

patteeu 02-22-2011 05:23 PM

I'm still looking forward to season 6 after watching the first 5.

Shogun 02-22-2011 06:55 PM

Can't wait for Season 6

notorious 02-22-2011 09:06 PM

This show started sucking after season 3.

Up to that point it was ****ing EPIC.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-22-2011 09:10 PM

The first two seasons were phenomenal. I've never seen a show nosedive more quickly.

notorious 02-22-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 7447105)
The first two seasons were phenomenal. I've never seen a show nosedive more quickly.

As soon as Conrad, Halia, and U-Turn were out it started falling apart.

After watching Season 4, I told myself that the series ended when Agrestic burned in the fire.

bowener 02-22-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 7447146)

After watching Season 4, I told myself that the series ended when Agrestic burned in the fire.

This man knows what he is talking about.

Season 6 was absolute garbage, start to finish. I said it once before on here I think, but the finale of season 6 looks like it was written by the writers thinking they weren't going to be renewed. They shouldn't have been renewed after 4 and definitely not after 5. I have no idea how they get to make a 7th.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-22-2011 10:19 PM

I stopped watching about 7 or 8 episodes into Season 4.

The only other TV show that used to be required viewing for me that I stopped like that was ER, but it went on for almost 20 ****ing seasons.

OnTheWarpath15 06-27-2011 04:15 PM

Nancy's hot ass is back tonight, for the handful of you still interested in the show.

bowener 06-27-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 7718475)
Nancy's hot ass is back tonight, for the handful of you still interested in the show.

I will watch, and I will be disappointed.

cardken 06-27-2011 04:36 PM

It will be hard to top last seasons finale. And did go off the rails a little last season at times. But it's MLP, in tight clothes and high heels for Christ's sake, why not watch.

bowener 06-27-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken (Post 7718514)
It will be hard to top last seasons finale. And did go off the rails a little last season at times. But it's MLP, in tight clothes and high heels for Christ's sake, why not watch.

1. When you say "hard to top," you do mean "hard to top" how ****ing awful/terrible/pathetic the episode was, right?

2. All of last season was a piece of shit. There was nothing redeeming about it. It was literally a wasted season. Because of the shit writing the season before, the writers were forced to follow that up with a reeruned "running away" season where almost nothing at all happens. Last season could have been done in 3 episodes or skipped entirely. Garbage. Who ever writes for Weeds now evidently does not understand that you can focus on characters lives through dialogue between one another rather than an endless piss stream of random/bizarre/ludicrous/****ing stupid happenings or events and how MLP will **** her way out of it. They took what was a great show/foundation from seasons 1 and 2 and shit it all away.

3. Because of this series MLP is an annoying twat to me that I can't stand to see in other shows/movies. Hell, I watched The Client the other day and was ****ing annoyed by her short scenes in that movie.

4. The sideburns on the youngest child might make me kill something if they leave them on him the entire season.

That is all for now. /rant

Over-Head 06-27-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 4796296)
Anyone else excited for the Weeds season?!!!!

YES!! Watched first two seasons over a 2 day span last week on Netflix.

Don't get showtime, can't wait to watch the rest of the series.
Had never seen an episode before then, but like what I saw so far.

Near busted a gut when the brother in law was telling the youngest son the facts of life and telling him to wack off in a bannana instead of a gym sock..pure comedy gold.

cardken 06-27-2011 10:46 PM

Season 7 Premiere, was about a 2 star. Was over quick, but as expected it's a little weak. The guy who plays "Andy" deserves a damn Emmy Nomination. Got great timing and some dramatic chops from time to time. I love Kevin Nealon as well, the "Doug" character is too funny.

Over-Head 06-28-2011 07:11 AM

whats the deal with them always changing the singer of the opening song,

Molitoth 06-28-2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 7447146)

Guillermo was pretty damn awesome too; Blanca.

But yes, I couldn't even stomach season 6. Absolute garbage.
I never thought Nancy was hot, and I'm not going to watch the show just to look at her pasty white skank ass.