ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Anyone BBQING THIS WEEKEND? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190117)

chasedude 08-29-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 4957335)
GRRRRRR!!!!!

I'm heading to Osborn MO tomorrow night for the Jet Car racing, always a good time.

Demonpenz 08-29-2008 11:52 AM

That is cool. I moved down here in Kansas City three years ago. No one really visits me even though there are 10x hot girls, 10x the nightlife, etc. It pisses me off, I always get guilt tripped by my family or friends to drive back to st joseph. The good thing is it is 8 bucks for a cab and the bars are really cheap. I really really hate St. Joseph, but I somehow always end up back there. I went to a part of Kc I never really been before and I thought about how I have littarly probably been on every square foot of joetown. I am excited for the weekend though. I love beer, loud music, and america

chasedude 08-29-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 4957615)
Yeah...I live at Autumn Trail. It's right past that BP, car wash, and the low income apartments.

The McDonalds is at that Speedys Truckstop.

Ah you live in Deer Park. I had an apt on Beechwood for a year.

chasedude 08-29-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 4957631)
That is cool. I moved down here in Kansas City three years ago. No one really visits me even though there are 10x hot girls, 10x the nightlife, etc. It pisses me off, I always get guilt tripped by my family or friends to drive back to st joseph. The good thing is it is 8 bucks for a cab and the bars are really cheap. I really really hate St. Joseph, but I somehow always end up back there. I went to a part of Kc I never really been before and I thought about how I have littarly probably been on every square foot of joetown. I am excited for the weekend though. I love beer, loud music, and america

Shit dude, after moving to Hiawatha from St. Joe for me, St Joe is where I go to "get away" lol

Pablo 08-29-2008 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 4957631)

Yeah, I imagine once I graduate college in May I'll probably have to get a big boy job and move down to KC. I was thinking something similar the other day. I drove on some road in mid-town I'd never been on before, and I was amazed I'd never seen this part of St. Joe. But it sucked like the rest of it does. Looked like a good road to drink and drive on.

J/K...nobody drinks and drives in St. Joe.

Demonpenz 08-29-2008 11:57 AM

Hiawatha ....wow

Pablo 08-29-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 4957639)
Ah you live in Deer Park. I had an apt on Beechwood for a year.

Almost to Deer Park. The complex is probably only like 7-10 years old. The corn field across from old Deer Park and where they built a new subdivision is where my complex is at on Riverside.

chasedude 08-29-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 4957659)
Almost to Deer Park. The complex is probably only like 7-10 years old. The corn field across from old Deer Park and where they built a new subdivision is where my complex is at on Riverside.

Oh yeah, been awhile since I've been through that area. Did they get the loop to 29 finished down there?

Stewie 08-29-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 4957654)
Hiawatha ....wow

Hiawatha ain't got nuthin' on Troy where my cousin farms. Actually, he's closer to Bendena, or if you really know the area Moray.

Pablo 08-29-2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 4957666)
Oh yeah, been awhile since I've been through that area. Did they get the loop to 29 finished down there?

Yeah.

Pablo 08-29-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 4957668)
Hiawatha ain't got nuthin' on Troy where my cousin farms. Actually, he's closer to Bendena, or if you really know the area Moray.

Haha..Troy is pretty fucking sweet.

Demonpenz 08-29-2008 12:03 PM

I wonder what road. My friends live on seneca and are neighbors we drink it up and play video games and watch football. Sure is wierd having kids around now. You always picture it differently. Now we are all old with kids around talking about the old days. Like a damn springsteen song

chasedude 08-29-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 4957668)

There's alot of rich farmers in Doniphan Co

chasedude 08-29-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 4957654)
Hiawatha ....wow

Yeah I hate it.

Reaper16 08-29-2008 12:07 PM

I love this thread.

"Grab your Oakley's" LMAO LMAO