ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Cutler is Pissed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=203378)

rad 02-28-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5540604)
So I should have some kind of insane loyalty to him? Sorry, I'm not taking Matt Cassel over Jay Cutler unless it's a Pixie Stick eating contest.

That's....****ed...up....LMAO

SAUTO 02-28-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5540643)
Hence the post.

where's the "my pancreas" hamas? i'm losing faith in you. you must be taking today harder than i expected:D

orange 02-28-2009 08:30 PM

The ChiefsPlanet Uncivil War has spilled over into yet another thread.

Too bad.

blueballs 02-28-2009 08:30 PM

Rivers hates Cutler
Cutler now hates Cassel
Russel hates them all because they laugh at him

rad 02-28-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5540493)
I would gladly trade Cassel and every one of our 3rd-7th round picks for Cutler.

See, now that's just dumb, especially in light of this recent drama in Dove Valley....

Mr. Flopnuts 02-28-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5540604)
So I should have some kind of insane loyalty to him? Sorry, I'm not taking Matt Cassel over Jay Cutler unless it's a Pixie Stick eating contest.

LMAO Oh Christ.

Quesadilla Joe 02-28-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfl (Post 5540568)
**** Cutler, his own head coach would rather have Cassel. Come on Hamas, we have our QB.

If that was the case Denver would have Cassel right now. We would never in a million years trade Cutler straight up for Cassel. We probably wanted Detroit's 2 first round picks AND Cassel.

MTG#10 02-28-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

I would gladly trade Cassel and every one of our 3rd-7th round picks for Cutler.

LMAO

chiefforlife 02-28-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutler7624 (Post 5540704)
If that was the case Denver would have Cassel right now. We would never in a million years trade Cutler straight up for Cassel. We probably wanted Detroit's 2 first round picks AND Cassel.

You keep telling yourself that.

Anyong Bluth 02-28-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

I would not, and I usually agree with you, or defer to your opinion sometimes when I'm not familiar with a player.

However, as much talent and natural ability the guy has shown. He just doesn't seem to get over the turnovers, brainfart mistakes, and some of his comments just make me think this guy is never going to get it. He seems like someone that gets flustered if you get in his face, and is just another guy with all the tools but his ego or whatever it is keeps him from taking the next step... ?

Who knows. maybe if he had a guy like Haley who would ride his ass, he'd wise up.

If we were talking simply off talent, I get the point, but his attitude has been for shit, and he's come off as whiny, or a jackass, or way too full of himself for having done nothing at this point.

Hootie 02-28-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5540528)
It's worth less than #14 overall.

I'd gladly take Cutler for #14 overall.

I don't care what anyone says...that draft value chart is a crock of shit. Sorry, the Dolphins took Jake Long two picks in front of Matt Ryan...according to that value chart Long was worth like 150 1st round picks more than Matt Ryan.

There is no way anyone can convince me Aaron Curry at #3 is that much better than taking someone at #23 and paying them #23 money.

Quesadilla Joe 02-28-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfl (Post 5540735)
You keep telling yourself that.

New England could have gotten a lot more out of the trade if another team was involved. Denver did not want Cassel unless they were getting at least one first round draft pick to go along with it.

CupidStunt 02-28-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueballs (Post 5540670)
Rivers hates Cutler
Cutler now hates Cassel
Russel hates them all because they laugh at him

LMAO

BigRock 02-28-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutler7624 (Post 5540752)
New England could have gotten a lot more out of the trade if another team was involved. Denver did not want Cassel unless they were getting at least one first round draft pick to go along with it.

Then why are the BUCS, not Detroit, the team getting the most ink as being involved in the Denver/Pats talks? The Bucs don't have 2 first round picks.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-28-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5540746)
I don't care what anyone says...that draft value chart is a crock of shit. Sorry, the Dolphins took Jake Long two picks in front of Matt Ryan...according to that value chart Long was worth like 150 1st round picks more than Matt Ryan.

There is no way anyone can convince me Aaron Curry at #3 is that much better than taking someone at #23 and paying them #23 money.

Just so I get this straight:

We're arrogant for questioning the decision making of a personnel move of an NFL GM
Yet all NFL GMs operate by said draft chart, including Pioli, who has used it multiple times in draft day trades.
You say that the draft chart is a crock of shit.

Ok.