ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Poll on LJ over on Star Sports Page (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205555)

LaChapelle 04-08-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 5651882)
So really. Is there anyone here that thinks Vick should be in the NFL????
Posted via Mobile Device

Talent wise or character wise? ROFL

Buehler445 04-08-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChapelle (Post 5651920)
Talent wise or character wise? ROFL

You can't separate them. Otw said there were people that wanted him in. Is that right?
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle 04-08-2009 04:29 PM

I've help butcher animals, so the dog stuff doesn't bother me so much. Not that I approve of it at all.

He could beat out Russel in Oakland. :shrug:

Going by his bankruptcy plan he's not connected with reality.

OtisJohnson 04-08-2009 04:57 PM

[B]"Uh....violence to women?
He pushed one in the forehead to get out of his face and spit a drink on another one. Would hardly say that is violence to women dude. It's not like he raped them in the bathroom and beat em down. "

This is what I was thinking . I missed the punched a chick incident I guess .... anybody have a link for it ? As for lack of talent ... he is without question the best rb ever to wear a Chiefs uniform , period . Don't even start about Priest as behind the same line LJ blew him away , not even close . I truly don't get the prejudice around here against him . He owns the best 2 rushing seasons in Chief's history , the 2 highest yardage games , by far the most career and season 100+ yard rushing games , 2nd in TD's , is less then 500 yards from being the all time rushing leader and with the exception of the 3 games he started his 2nd season and the 9 his 3rd did it behind an extremely substandard line on a team without a viable passing game . What more could you ask of a back ?

wild1 04-08-2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OtisJohnson (Post 5652017)
[B]"Uh....violence to women?
He pushed one in the forehead to get out of his face and spit a drink on another one. Would hardly say that is violence to women dude. It's not like he raped them in the bathroom and beat em down. "

This is what I was thinking . I missed the punched a chick incident I guess .... anybody have a link for it ? As for lack of talent ... he is without question the best rb ever to wear a Chiefs uniform , period . Don't even start about Priest as behind the same line LJ blew him away , not even close . I truly don't get the prejudice around here against him . He owns the best 2 rushing seasons in Chief's history , the 2 highest yardage games , by far the most career and season 100+ yard rushing games , 2nd in TD's , is less then 500 yards from being the all time rushing leader and with the exception of the 3 games he started his 2nd season and the 9 his 3rd did it behind an extremely substandard line on a team without a viable passing game . What more could you ask of a back ?

what about when he was a rookie. didn't he pistol whip his then-girlfriend?