ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Video Games Man kills daughter after she broke his Xbox (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205560)

ChiTown 04-08-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 5651039)
Hootie! Run! They're swarming us! The caring and empathetic parents are swarming us! And they hold the moral high ground!

(Footstep running)

(Footstep running)

(Footstep running)

(Footstep running)

(Footstep running)

Well, I'll try at least to not judge you by the company you keep.
:D

bogey 04-08-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5651017)
All I'm saying is...

If, before my 360 red lighted last week, someone gave me the choice between taking a human life or losing my xbox, I can tell you from my end that it would be the toughest decision I'd ever have to make...

Tougher than one of those hypothetical situations where you have the choice of killing your brother or your sister, and you have to choose or they both die...type scenarios. Or the ones where you are given an ultimatum like 'would you have sex with your mother for $1,000,000...even though I don't even consider that a tough decision because I'd do that in a second.

You love pushing buttons don't you.

Hootie 04-08-2009 11:30 AM

Well Rain Man, my family is an odd family...

If I called my mom (my parents are divorced) randomly (I talk to each parent about once a month) and say..."Mom, 'sup yo!, did you read that story about that dude Tyrone who killed his daughter for breaking his Xbox?!" First she'd laugh, and then she'd tell me to never have children because something similar would probably happen (not to mention she'd feel terrible for the girl who actually dumb enough to let me plant my seed in the first place)...Now, if I called my Dad...he'd probably be shocked, saddened, and ask me to say a prayer for that family. Of course, he's the same guy who rolls down his window every time he sees a Barack Obama supporter holding some ridiculous sign and screams at them (and he's an adult)...

So to be honest, I think if I told my dad this was Tyrone's way of taking out his frustrating on the Obama administration, he'd totally agree and realize how important an Xbox really is.

Donger 04-08-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 5650982)
Yes, but I also don't own an Xbox.

Would you feel differently if this were a thread about someone torturing and murdering a cat?

Hootie 04-08-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 5651061)
You love pushing buttons don't you.

How is that pushing buttons?

I gave you a real life scenario and let you step in on my decision making process.

I'll be honest, I was hanging out with my 18 month old nephew a month ago or so...

and all I could think about was my next killing frenzy on Halo 3 and how it would happen?

Would it be via the snipe?! I'm an amazing sniper. If so, how many snipes would be no scopes? Would I get one ridiculous no scope that saves my life and continues the frenzy? Could the frenzy become a running riot? Rampage? How many grenade kills would I get? Would the frenzy involve a sniper spree? What about a sharpshooter? How many head shots?

By this point I had no idea where my nephew was...and my sister no longer allows me to hold that thing.

Duck Dog 04-08-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5650973)
You'll note that it is mostly those who are not parents themselves.

Obviously that is a good thing. Perhaps they can picture in their minds eye what it would be like to witness a grown man trying to punch his way through the head of a 17 month old baby.

Yeah, real funny stuff. This story is filled with comedic relief.

Duck Dog 04-08-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5651025)
HAVE I RUINED THIS THREAD YET?

You're not good enough to ruin threads. Karma is a mother****er and when she knocks on your door, I suggest you run for cover.

Katipan 04-08-2009 11:47 AM

My joke about the 12 year old is ok because my beautiful darlings are only 6 and 5.

Hootie 04-08-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5651094)
My joke about the 12 year old is ok because my beautiful darlings are only 6 and 5.

when karma knocks on your door I suggest you run for cover

Katipan 04-08-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5651109)
when karma knocks on your door I suggest you run for cover

I eat Karma.

Hootie 04-08-2009 11:56 AM

karma knocked on my door yesterday when I was at Subway and asked for "a touch of honey mustard" and the bitch loaded that sandwich with that gross stuff...I was hoping it was good honey mustard...but it was not...it wasn't even honey mustard I don't think.

That's what I get for trying something new...

Katipan 04-08-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5651114)
karma knocked on my door yesterday when I was at Subway and asked for "a touch of honey mustard" and the bitch loaded that sandwich with that gross stuff...I was hoping it was good honey mustard...but it was not...it wasn't even honey mustard I don't think.

That's what I get for trying something new...

Not only that but that gloved hand she used had just recently been picking dingleberries off her co-worker.

Hootie 04-08-2009 11:59 AM

I'm ok with that.

Duck Dog 04-08-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5651110)
I eat Karma.

I don't think Karma is made of dick, but whatever.

DeezNutz 04-08-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5651116)
Not only that but that gloved hand she used had just recently been picking dingleberries off her co-worker.

I wonder if it smelled like vanilla or chocolate?