ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Son of a ****ing bitch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=207841)

CoMoChief 05-19-2009 07:06 AM

Sorry to hear that. Women really shouldnt be allowed behind a wheel of a car. I dont know of one woman driver thats even remotely good. Even though some will say "I'm an excellent driver" ........uhh no bitch....you're not.

pr_capone 05-19-2009 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5776196)
Ok, this is driving me crazy. If you are both driving how did you kick her car?
Posted via Mobile Device

I was on a motorcycle.

Lzen 05-19-2009 07:25 AM

That sucks, Senator. We will keep your friend in our thoughts and prayers. Kind of scary for me since I just started riding a few weeks ago. I am very cautious and weary of idiot drivers. They are everywhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 5775964)
...maybe getting a new bike isn't such a hot idea after all....

I wouldn't go that far. Just try to be more vigilant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 5776250)
Sorry to hear that. Women really shouldnt be allowed behind a wheel of a car. I dont know of one woman driver thats even remotely good. Even though some will say "I'm an excellent driver" ........uhh no bitch....you're not.

You are reeruned.

Donger 05-19-2009 07:26 AM

Horrible. I now wear a helmet when I ride after years of not. I hate it, but I hate it less than not seeing my kids grow up.

seclark 05-19-2009 08:26 AM

bad deal...i had a close call last weekend. jerkoff in front of me decides to pull in the "exit only" drive w/o using any signal. then he stopped completely w/his ass end out in the road. i swerved around him, but mrs.sec sad her knee came within a couple inches of his suv.

thoughts and prayers for those involved, mr. dole.
sec

Iowanian 05-19-2009 08:28 AM

Sorry to hear it.

kindra68 05-19-2009 08:38 AM

R.I.P. Heath

Please people! Stop talking on your cell phones! It can wait. Stop fooling around with the radio; the song will be off in less than 2 minutes. Your hair and makeup look fine! You can bump all the knuckles you want with your “Boy” when you get to wherever you are going. The fry you “lost” can be found when you stop at your destination, or hell just take a damn minute and eat at Burger King! Give the kids a ziplock of cheerios, cleaning the car is a hell of a lot easier to clean up than the lives of the loves ones of that person you just killed, all because you were too damn busy to pay attention to the damn road!
We are all responsible for our own actions on the road and “I did not see anything” is NOT an excuse!!
For your carelessness you have taken away a father, a brother, a son, a boyfriend, a friend and so much more than you will ever know, or much less think about.
I hope your life is filled with many sleepless nights of tossing and turning and weeping.
May your god have mercy on your soul. Because I know I wouldn’t.

Frazod 05-19-2009 08:47 AM

My condolances, Scott. That's terrible. :(

Katipan 05-19-2009 08:53 AM

Such a waste.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 5776250)

I'm an excellent driver.

ct 05-19-2009 08:57 AM

Damnit man, very sorry for the loss of your friends. Even more sorry for all the f-in idiots out there we all have to deal with.

ct

raybec 4 05-19-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5776403)
Such a waste.

I'm an excellent driver.

Like, Rainman style?

Katipan 05-19-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 5776416)
Like, Rainman style?

Tiger woods or Kyle Bush has nothing on me.

Rainman could kick my ass.

Jilly 05-19-2009 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5776403)
Such a waste.

I'm an excellent driver.

I missed you yesterday

Katipan 05-19-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5776421)
I missed you yesterday

I had a day. You would have been very helpful.

I did have to wait for the Patriot Riders on Sunday. I remember thinking how beautiful all 200+ bikes were. Now I feel bad because I didn't even wonder who they were riding for.

Demonpenz 05-19-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindra68 (Post 5776374)
Please people! Stop talking on your cell phones! It can wait. Stop fooling around with the radio; the song will be off in less than 2 minutes. Your hair and makeup look fine! You can bump all the knuckles you want with your “Boy” when you get to wherever you are going. The fry you “lost” can be found when you stop at your destination, or hell just take a damn minute and eat at Burger King! Give the kids a ziplock of cheerios, cleaning the car is a hell of a lot easier to clean up than the lives of the loves ones of that person you just killed, all because you were too damn busy to pay attention to the damn road!
We are all responsible for our own actions on the road and “I did not see anything” is NOT an excuse!!
For your carelessness you have taken away a father, a brother, a son, a boyfriend, a friend and so much more than you will ever know, or much less think about.
I hope your life is filled with many sleepless nights of tossing and turning and weeping.
May your god have mercy on your soul. Because I know I wouldn’t.

actually for people who work out of their car it can't wait but whatever meh