ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Gather 'round Mount Olive, O' Children of the Lord (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=207904)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-20-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5780549)
I actually really enjoy ROR's jesus crap. It's just...weird...in a funny way.

And if Cassel bombs it's going to be REALLY funny.

But that's the crux; I DON'T want him to bomb because if he does, it's going to set us back another two years.

And who the **** wants that?!

Douchey3, Bad Baby, and whoever the **** else can't seem to get this in to their heads. Bad Baby just likes to roll along with whoever may be arguing with me, but Douchey puts that fashionista bullshit up yesterday( which incidentally has not a DAMNED thing to do with football ), and I just played along with his shtick, instead of acting like a butt-hurt little girl.

I on the other hand, actually posted something that had reading value, that had not yet been posted on the board, and that related to the Chiefs new Quarterback! It related to Football!
Imagine that!

Apples and Oranges.

Skip Towne 05-20-2009 04:21 PM

I rarely read RoR's threads. But when I see one go past 25 replies I rush right over to witness the beatdown.

milkman 05-20-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5780510)
Seems to me the yelly and screamy started from other posters. Don't let me rush to defend the guy though, nobody does that.

The yelly screamy part was baited.

It is a stupid, useless thread.
I think it's time we move on and focus on the players that we have.

I am a Sanchez supporter, and was pissed when Pioli traded for Cassel.

But Sanchez is a Jet and Cassel is our QB, so rather than dwell on what could have been, I'm going to hope that Cassel is the next Lenny Dawson.

It is stupid to keep doing the kind of shit that's being done here.

Mecca 05-20-2009 04:23 PM

I think there are going to be some disappointed people, the Chiefs have not put Cassel in a good position.

Hammock Parties 05-20-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5780636)
I think there are going to be some disappointed people, the Chiefs have not put Cassel in a good position.

I honestly believe if they trade for a receiver, he'll be fine. For some reason I'm not worried about the OL.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-20-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5780576)
I don't get involved in these deals for the most part because I think it's lame. I've progressed as a poster over the last 4 years. That said, I couldn't ****ing stand you when you first joined. Now? You're just fine, and absolutely belong here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5780579)
Remember 1 thing though, I pretty much like everyone. :fire:

YAY!:D;)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-20-2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5780629)
The yelly screamy part was baited.

It is a stupid, useless thread.
I think it's time we move on and focus on the players that we have.

I am a Sanchez supporter, and was pissed when Pioli traded for Cassel.

But Sanchez is a Jet and Cassel is our QB, so rather than dwell on what could have been, I'm going to hope that Cassel is the next Lenny Dawson.

It is stupid to keep doing the kind of shit that's being done here.

I disagree. That interview was buried at the bottom of the pile over at KCC.com, and had not yet seen the light of day here, or over at HOTC.

And Dragon's pretty good about being on the ball with that kind of shit.

You may not agree with the context, but the material had merit.

milkman 05-20-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5780704)
I disagree. That interview was buried at the bottom of the pile over at KCC.com, and had not yet seen the light of day here, or over at HOTC.

And Dragon's pretty good about being on the ball with that kind of shit.

You may not agree with the context, but the material had merit.

The material had merit.

The manner in which you presented did not.

DaFace 05-20-2009 04:52 PM

Is it really so hard to title a thread in a way that people can tell what the hell is going to be in it?

Mr. Flopnuts 05-20-2009 05:21 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJkND9AlMPw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJkND9AlMPw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-20-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5780719)
The material had merit.

The manner in which you presented did not.

Agree to disagree. Look, here's the thing; let's say that I agreed to never put the Jesus Shtick on Cassel or Pioli again. And let's go even further and say that ALL parties involved in this ongoing clown party agreed to do the same with Sanchez and Stafford.

I can guaran-****ing-tee you that I would not be the first to break the agreement. Those guys can no more put their shit to rest than Micheal Jackson can resist the pull of a twelve year-old boys freshly powdered behind.

So what's the point? Why even try?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5780726)
Is it really so hard to title a thread in a way that people can tell what the hell is going to be in it?

In this case I agree. The post would have had more pop with a regular headline. I'll keep that in mind, and thank you.;)

bdeg 05-20-2009 07:14 PM

haven't read the whole thing, has prob beensaid, but what i don't get is how cassel has now in your head become the 'perfect one we should all make fun of' when we got him for a f-ing 2nd round pick and the perception was he hasn't proven anything without the pats yet.

love his potential, think he will be great, as all signs(working his butt off andhasa real desire, what more could you ask for in the offseason?) point to. and people ripped the trade and him on here for weeks

this is not going to be an ongoing ordeal for every player you don't like. please. stop it. it doesn'tapply

my space bar is busted(i'll take credit for the lack of shifting)

Bwana 05-20-2009 07:22 PM

WTH?

:spock:

Mr. Flopnuts 05-20-2009 07:24 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/65L0FAHnJCg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/65L0FAHnJCg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

booger 05-20-2009 07:24 PM

crank.

its whats for dinner.