ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Roethlisberger listed as defendant in lawsuit (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210653)

Pioli Zombie 07-21-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5914895)
This woman is just another gold digger looking for quick cash.

How in **** do YOU know? Like I said, none of us geniuses knows one way or another he's guilty or not.
Posted via Mobile Device

bogey 07-21-2009 02:14 PM

If Michael Jackson was an athlete, he'd likely be getting the same support as Ben.

Donger 07-21-2009 02:26 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1F4W0R1Zr_8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1F4W0R1Zr_8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Garcia Bronco 07-21-2009 02:42 PM

BR says he wasn't even in Vegas that day.

orange 07-21-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5914963)
Let me get this straight:

1) It happened one year ago?

2) She did not go to the police?

3) Her lawsuit demands $390,000.00?

Read the complaint. There's a lot more alleged. The Hotel is in just as much trouble as Roethlisberger if this bears out.

And her lawsuit is for more than $390,000. She cites $380,000 in medical bills plus $30,000 in lost wages, then lists various infractions causing "an amount in excess of $10,000" each. Probably punitive damages as well.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07212009..._complaint.pdf

Skip Towne 07-21-2009 02:51 PM

I'm pretty sure he ****ed me too. Yep, he did. I'm sure of it.

OnTheWarpath15 07-21-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5914963)
Let me get this straight:

1) It happened one year ago?

2) She did not go to the police?

3) Her lawsuit demands $390,000.00?

If her allegations are true, she had everything she needed to go to the police right away - she claims that Roethlisberger "pulled out."

How difficult would it have been to walk right out of the room and file a police report, be given a "physical" and prove it easily?

Instead, she waits a year to file a suit.

I also find it hard to believe that a hotel would allow cameras in suites. Hallways? Sure. Rooms and suites? No ****ing way.

I'm calling golddigger.

KC Dan 07-21-2009 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
my take:

DaneMcCloud 07-21-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 5914895)
This woman is just another gold digger looking for quick cash.

Maybe, maybe not.

I'm not so quick to assume that every woman who files suit against an athlete is gold-digging whore.

Kobe didn't rape that chick but he certainly had sex with her.

Shaq cheated on his wife numerous times and was lucky he didn't get accused of rape. Athletes cheat all the time.

Something tells me this one isn't fake. For Steelers organization and Ben's career, I hope I'm wrong.

OnTheWarpath15 07-21-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5915141)
Maybe, maybe not.

I'm not so quick to assume that every woman who files suit against an athlete is gold-digging whore.

Kobe didn't rape that chick but he certainly had sex with her.

Shaq cheated on his wife numerous times and was lucky he didn't get accused of rape. Athletes cheat all the time.

Something tells me this one isn't fake. For Steelers organization and Ben's career, I hope I'm wrong.

Hold on.

I wouldn't be shocked if Roethlisberger DID actually have sex with her.

However, I would be shocked if it was done against her will.

Again, there are too many reasons to think otherwise.

Why wait a year? You're only making it harder to prove, especially when you have everything you need from a DNA standpoint to report it right away.

Plus, she's flat out lying about there being cameras in the room.

Sounds like she spent the last year trying to come up with a believable story, if you ask me.

KCChiefsMan 07-21-2009 03:20 PM

I think some really really really good looking guy should go target some rich spoiled college girl, have sex with her. Then right after sex he should drug himself a bit and then the next day claim that she raped him by drugging him up. Then get a settlement from her parents, then right after that he should come clean just to prove a point. Say "see, this is what women do to men all of the time and it worked! I got paid"

Ebolapox 07-21-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 5915163)
I think some really really really good looking guy should go target some rich spoiled college girl, have sex with her. Then right after sex he should drug himself a bit and then the next day claim that she raped him by drugging him up. Then get a settlement from her parents, then right after that he should come clean just to prove a point. Say "see, this is what women do to men all of the time and it worked! I got paid"

while that may be entertaining, and I'm not defending women golddigging men, this post makes me long for the day that paul invents a girl robot.

KCChiefsMan 07-21-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1 (Post 5915170)
while that may be entertaining, and I'm not defending women golddigging men, this post makes me long for the day that paul invents a girl robot.

glad to see that you will never forget my classic idea of a girl robot. But some guy should do that, just to prove a point, not to profit.

Ebolapox 07-21-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 5915184)
glad to see that you will never forget my classic idea of a girl robot. But some guy should do that, just to prove a point, not to profit.

what? make a girl robot, or roofie himself to get over on a hot rich chick? cause both are great ideas.

KCUnited 07-21-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5915149)
Hold on.

I wouldn't be shocked if Roethlisberger DID actually have sex with her.

However, I would be shocked if it was done against her will.

Again, there are too many reasons to think otherwise.

Why wait a year? You're only making it harder to prove, especially when you have everything you need from a DNA standpoint to report it right away.

Plus, she's flat out lying about there being cameras in the room.

Sounds like she spent the last year trying to come up with a believable story, if you ask me.

Or extort him with the camera story.