ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs WTH? Another player thinks Todd Haley is a great coach & a great guy? Not an a-hole? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=223421)

Reerun_KC 02-14-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6532766)
Then maybe we should dump Haley and look for that monkey.

The latter sounds promising.

Oh yeah baby, the latter really took us places.... How could we be so lucky? ROFL WOW!

DeezNutz 02-14-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 6532773)
Oh yeah baby, the latter really took us places.... How could we be so lucky? ROFL WOW!

?

Um...

Put down the Beam and reread the post.

Reerun_KC 02-14-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6532777)
?

Um...

Put down the Beam and reread the post.

Okay I will try, but cant guarantee I can comprehend anything at this point...

:D

DeezNutz 02-14-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 6532782)

LMAO. :toast:

milkman 02-14-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 6532763)
Wierd and Payton does an onside kick in the superbowl! Strange? You never know what that damn Parcells bunch is going to do..

I sure would hate to win a superbowl and kick an onside kick to open the second half with this fanbase...

**** the brutality outlash...

I'm not talking about the onsides kicks.

I actually like the cajones that takes.

I'm talking about some of the decisions he made in going for it on fourth downs.

He was inconsistent, and made the decision to go for it at bad times, even in games when he passed up more pratical times ot do it.

RippedmyFlesh 02-14-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6532800)
I'm not talking about the onsides kicks.

I actually like the cajones that takes.

I'm talking about some of the decisions he made in going for it on fourth downs.

He was inconsistent, and made the decision to go for it at bad times, even in games when he passed up more pratical times ot do it.

Thats correct
My glimmer of hope is he can learn to pick his spots better.
Will he ? I don't know but it's do able.
A coach won't change his philosophy and i like hailey's aggressive style to try to compensate for lack of talent.
I have a feeling with a better team he plays a little closer to the vest. Not marty like but more conventional I guess.
I haven't given up on him but not betting the farm either.

The Bad Guy 02-14-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6532020)
That is a stretch.

You want to annoint Josh McDaniels as the end-all and be-all of offensive coordinators. Remind me who helped develop Tom Brady, and who won 3 Super Bowls with 1/3rd of the offensive talent that McDaniels had in New England.

Weis is a great offensive coordinator. I know you like to throw around the word great for Kyle ****ing Orton and all of your other scumbag Bronco players, but I can point to numerous things that say how good he is. While you are left with your dick in one hand, and looking up how many 90 QB rankings Orton had last year as your barometer for a quarterback.

You are such a ****ing moron it pains me that you even watch the same NFL that I do. You deserve watching the CFL or old tapes of the USFL.

**** off.

RustShack 02-14-2010 11:57 PM

Hopefully we just stick with Haley, Weis, and Crenel for awhile instead of constantly changing shit up so our players can never fully develop.

SenselessChiefsFan 02-15-2010 07:19 AM

I am one of Haley's biggest critics. That said, I think that a HC is defined by his coordinators. Haley had the sense to go out and get two good coordinators. Guys who have large egos and tons of experience and guys that Haley will be forced to defer to at times. Good move? Maybe, maybe not. It may not all work in the end, but I appreciate his willingness to take the back seat.

Rookie HC, rookie HC mistakes. I hope that he turns the corner, because as a man, he seems to be a stand up guy. I still think that a more experienced coach would have gotten the Chiefs to a 6-10 record. But, I was willing to go young with players and stink... why not develop a coach too?

Time will tell. As far as Miles Austin.... guys tend to remember the good about past situations instead of the bad. I only remember the good times I had in the NAVY. Yet, I know that I hated it and wanted out ASAP.

mikey23545 02-15-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 6532782)

You can never comprehend anything, ****stick.

LaChapelle 02-15-2010 11:36 AM

He fired both his coordinators
after only 1 season
what an asshole

Jilly 02-15-2010 12:13 PM

it's been one damn season